Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Dec-18, 23:38
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Qaz vs Becca

This was a $30 commission, ask me about commissions?
Qaz was at a party with friends, there were nine of them altogether. He wasn’t a very big guy, only about 5’7 and had a pretty average build. He wasn’t small either, guy had a bit of muscle on him. He had slightly darker than average skin and just a bit of tone under it. He wasn’t exactly an athlete but he wasn’t obese either. His hair was a dark black, it had no real hint of brown about it. He kept it relatively short and tried to style it, as he generally tried to appear “cool” for those around him, he thought he succeeded.
He was walking around the apartment and looking at everyone around him, smiling as he tried his best to be sociable. There was a bit of liquour inside of every guest and a boombox playing pop music loudly. Qaz began discussions with other people, trying to seem cool as he drank lightly and ate some snacks, knowing he shouldn’t get anything more than slightly buzzed throughout the party, otherwise things could go bad.
He looed at the couch and there she was. Becca was a girl Qaz had been crushing on for a while; likely for all of the wrong reasons. She was thick, certainly. She had a nice rack, large thighs, a big butt, everything about her got him excited when he looked at her. He was below average in terms of height but she…she was even shorter than him at a little 5’4. He kind of regretted never having gone for her, she ended up getting a different boyfriend. He ate a bite of pretzels as he considered just how long he’d known her without trying anything.
Becca was never exactly an easy target, of course, she was rather reserved as an individual. She liked to keep to herself and didn’t seem to want to talk to him about much. He rubbed his legs together as he looked at her, but turned around when she saw him. He almost got caught staring, but was glad he didn’t.
He tried to remind himself that her availability ended 2 years ago. He tried to remind himself that it wasn’t meant to be as he looked back over his shoulder and saw her sitting there.
Qaz was in the kitchen when suddenly the music stopped. There was Becca, adjusting the stereo, turning off the music. Perplexed, Qaz approached her
“Becca” he began “Why are you turning off the music, I was enjoying that
She looked up with her mousey face “Oh” she said cutely “Well its midnight now and I think the neighbors want to go to sleep. I’d hate to think that I kept somebody from being able to get a good night’s rest just so I could party” she said, before getting up and walking past him “You understand don’t you Qaz?”
“Of course” he lied. He didn’t know if he was angry, or jealous, or what; but as soon as she was out of eyeshot he turned the stereo back on, causing her to stomp back toward him and glare at him angrily
“Qasim!’ she said his full name as she walked back past him and grabbed the knob, turning the stereo off again “I told the music goes off, why did you turn it back on?”
“Look” he said, waving his drink around “I was just trying to lighten the mood here, it’s no big deal” everyone was looking toward him now. They were definitely mad at him, but not mad enough to actually say anything
“Qaz, that’s very disrespectful” Becca said, clearly offended on a personal level by what Qaz had been doing. She started talking to him as if he were a child “Its really not Ok for you to do this, its my stereo and my party I don’t want it on”
“Ok, OK” said Qaz dismissively, overreacting to what she said as if he were the obvious victim. “I’ll turn it back off” he said as he turned off the music. Becca rolled her blue eyes, swinging her long brown hair around a bit in anger
“Alright Qaz, please be more respectful in the future, I think we can all have fun here but it won’t be fun if we can’t show basic courtesy” she said, before turning away from him to go do something. Qasim smiled, immediately turning the music back on.
Becca turned around, not saying a particular word as she sounded off at him, vocally. Qaz immediately turned the music off again, laughing heavily at the reaction he evoked
“Qaz!” the usually reserved girl said as she regained some composure and started walked back up to him “I’m done, it’s not funny. If you touch that stereo one more time, I am going….I’m going to kick your sorry ass, you hear me?”
Qaz began laughing at this “Oh yeah, like that could ever manage that” he said, staring at the only lightly shorter girl
“Oh I so could” Becca said confidently, folding her arms across her chest, her breasts compressing around them. Qaz couldn’t help but notice how things affected her breasts when he looked at her. Sometimes he wished he could
“Hah, that’s good for a laugh!” he said cockily as he walked around the girl “But you’re a female and I’m a male, plus I’m bigger than you. If we fought, you’d lose”
Becca turned around ‘Maybe against a real man like my boyfriend, but come on, you’re a wimp. I bet I could beat you at wrestling pretty easily” said the girl, obviously still angry at Qaz. What she said clearly elicited an emotional response from the boy
“That is plainly untrue, I could win against you whenever I wanted to!” Qaz said loudly, perhaps showing off as he was starting to notice that everyone was staring at him. He’d already inadvertently humiliated himself several times, he was trying to regain some level of dignity before the party ended, even if it meant he may have to overpower a girl.
“Fine, lets wrestle then” Becca responded curtly, causing the girls in the rom to sound off simultaneously
“OOOOOOOOHHHHHH” The party sounded off
He realized now that his honor had been challenged, the girl before him had thought of him as relatively little and she would not respect him unless he earned her respect.
He considered the idea…he’d definitely like to grapple with her. He hadn’t ever made a habit of wrestling with women, but he was quite aware of the fact that males were stronger than females. “That’s a deal then, I’ll wrestle you and grab you wherever I want!”
The girl rolled her eyes at him, looking at him haughtily “Well, let’s try this out then. First person to get pinned is the loser. You man enough to fight a girl or are you afraid your gonna get your butt handed to you?” Becca asked, feeling quite powerful. Her boyfriend was looking on obviously quite impressed by what had been going on, adjusting his shirt as he saw his girlfriend assert herself. She looked over Qaz’s shoulder and winked and smiled at him, before reaching out her hand
They started each other down, walking to the side in a circle before she finally started to talk “So, we gonna wrestle, fair and square?”
“Yes, fair and square wrestling, and we’ll see who is really…stronger” Qaz said, confident that he could take anything Becca could possibly dish out.
The girls in the audience seemed most excited, which disturbed Qaz on some level, he had no idea what reason they could have for enjoying this so much, but he tried not to consider it.
Suddenly Becca pounced, her powerful thighs carrying her into Qaz, striking him hard and taking him down as Becca wrapped her arms around him, pulling him to the ground “Confident now, little man?” she said with a big smile as Qaz tried his best to escape her grip. He managed, sort of.
She lost some degree of grip as Qaz tried to find some position on her. He could hear the girls laughing at him, at how he struggled against a mere girl in what looked like a seriously competitive fight, and he could give no real explanation for why he would lose this so easily!
Qaz got up, looking at her thighs before he pounced at her, she fell down and threw him onto his back before jumping toward him, grabbing his wrists
“Wow, what a wimp!” said a girl in their audience
“I know, right?” said another
“Thanks, ladies!” said Becca as she fell down on Qaz’s chest, knocking the wind out of him with her butt as she twisted it on him a bit, leaning down as she kept him pinned in a schoolgirl pin
“Well, Qassie-boy, looks like you lost to a girl. You gonna surrender, since I pinned you?”
Qaz looked up, shamefully, before looking to the side “No, I will not give up because you haven’t won the fight!” he said as he struggled impotently under her weight, only digging himself in deeper.
Qaz heard Becca laughing. He heard the other girls laughing, the other boys were laughing too. He was very frustrated in his predicament but found no possible way to escape. Qaz was simply trapped and he had no idea what he could possible do
The weight on his chest knocked more and more wind from him as he began to see stars, slowly but surely he faded out of consciousness, finding the room around him….disappear.
How can say how much times passed in-between? Certainly not Qaz, for him there was no time in-between just falling out and coming to. This was very humiliating for him, of course, to lose complete track of reality.
The next thing he knew, a female foot was rubbing on his face.
“Qaz?” sounded Becca’s voice “Qaz are you trying to get up again? Are you still alive? I mean, we could maybe call an ambulance for your beaten little butt...loser” said Becca as she found more confidence in herself, now feeling like she could take on the world.
Qaz looked around, confused and angry at what was around him “I was knocked out? Did I drink too much?”
“I mean, you definitely did drink too much, Qaz” she said with a cruel smile as she rubbed her foot around his face “But you did not drink enough for that alone to knock you out, nope.”
“Did I…what did I do?’ he asked, confused as he tried to get up, only for her foot to press his face back down “Did I fall down?”.
“Nope, you challenged a girl to a fight, and lost!” she said with a laugh before reaching down and flicking his nose “How does that make you feel, Qaz? That you lost against a girl like me?”
“You…” he said, unable to comprehend what happened. How could he lose against a girl like this? “You punched me out?” he said as he felt around his head, wondering where she had made contact
“Nope, sorry Qaz I knocked you out with these!” she said as she slapped her thick thighs “For ten solid minutes you were completely out of it, unable to think or move because these monster thighs were on your chest! You got beaten badly, stubbornly refusing to surrender, you got KO’d slowly, seizing and everything, I don’t know when you lost lucidity but it was a pretty quick encounter, I made you fall out of consciousness with just my thighs Qaz”
He looked up in extreme despair and fear “No you didn’t!” he said, looking to the crowd of people around him “D-did she really do that to me, or is she just lying for some reason?” he asked, hoping for a particular answer
“Oh she did it!” a girl said
“Yep, she squashed you, Qaz!” said another
“It was kinda sad, you got beaten badly” said a third girl
“See what I told you, Qaz?” asked Becca
Qaz looked up “Shut up!” he said, humiliated as he felt the foot on his face, smelling her. He tried his best to ignore the smell, but…he liked it? He had no idea why, no idea how, but somehow the smell of sweat made him change his mind about something. He loved the smell? No, no way he’d love the smell of a girl’s foot!
Qaz got away from the foot, slowly standing up as Becca placed her hands on her hips and pushed out her chest, looking and sounding quite strong as she faced against this male. This was now a known inferior to her, she was fully aware now of the fact that he was something she could take on any time she wanted to take him out.
“Stop it!” Said Qasim as he backed up, now suddenly afraid of this girl, not sure why he was beaten so easily but feeling a great inner fear of her something deep like the fear of fire or the fear of a wild animal
Becca laughed hard at how he reacted. “Hey Qaz, wanna see some deadly weapons?” she asked before grabbing her skirt with one hand and pulling it up. He could just barely see the bottom of her panties as he showed off the great thickness of her legs, the manner in which they were greatly superior to his.
She slapped them, and for some reason Qaz felt a chill go up him; of fear, of humiliation, of weakness; as the girl showed off the body part that knocked him out “I mean, isn’t it so embarrassing and so emasculating to know that a girl can knock you out without even throwing a punch? I mean I’ve never been a boy but I imagine that would be a real no-no for your fragile little masculinity!”
“Let’s fight again!’ Qaz said as he approached Becca again, and Becca laughed at him and slowly approached him ‘Sure, little guy. Let’s wrestle!”
Qaz came on strong again but Becca caught him. She was handling him fairly well before she eventually managed to turn him around, and humiliatingly, she had ended it even more quickly this time! Her arms were around his neck and he could feel himself losing consciousness as she squeezed
“This, Qaz, is called a rear naked choke. You can feel how hard it constricts you? Pretty much anyone can knock out pretty much anyone with one of these, so you have to admit….your already screwed!”
“Shut up!” said Qaz as he reached up and tried to move her arms, but he could find no give in her arms as their steely muscles ate against his throat and he felt himself drifting off again and flashing back
“Wait so are you surrendering or what?” asked Becca as she squeezed harder, bringing his head int her shoulder “or are you gonna just let a girl knock you out again?”
Qaz wouldn’t let it happen willingly, but he felt that it was occurring. He reached up and tried to make some room for air in his neck but found that he couldn’t. No matter what he struggled her arms were placed firmly…even worse, he felt that he was getting weaker by the second. He so wanted to stay conscious as everyone laughed at him, but he found himself unable to make any form of meaningful resistance.
The world started turning back again as he chocked out a bit. He barely felt himself seizing up. Then there was Becca, hands on her hips, a foot proudly placed on his chest.
“Wow, twice in one night, I’m pretty good” she said as she pressed him down with her bare foot, everyone else in attendance obviously quite entertained by the show going on before them “Now, will you go ahead and admit I can beat you in a fight?
Qaz didn’t react. Becca felt merciful and picked up her foot, walking away “well, everyone, I think we just solved the battle of the sexes, didn’t we?” asked the 5’4 light-haired girl as she observed her fellow party-goers.
But Qaz wasn’t doing it like this, he was going to get some semblance of victory from this, he jumped at her and caught her by surprise. He had her on the floor, trying to press her down and make her submit, but she was too slippery. She got him off of her, and subsequently she jumped at him, catching him in a reverse scissor
The audience gasped as the two were now in a struggle, each one having their thighs wrapped around the other…a double-headscissor! None of them had ever seen anything like this before.
She smiled as she looked at him “Well, looks like this is done!” Declared the girl
“Why do you say…that” asked Qaz as he tried his best to breath but found that he was unable to resist her thighs, he was still having trouble breathing
“Because, little one, I have thick, awesome thighs” she squeezed “While you have tiny boy thighs. Girls like me? We’re way better at knocking out guys with out thighs than any boy could ever be, you are going to lose, and I am going to win!”
He tried to struggle but found himself trying to squeeze her, but found himself falling, into darkness again. Her thighs really were stronger, she was really making him fall. He was terrified, he had no idea how he could survive any of this, he had no idea how he got into this situation, then he had no ideas in his head at all.
Becca smirked as she looked down at his unconscious body “three for three in one night. Nice”
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:

Tags
adults, humiliation, party, scissors, smother