Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Feb-21, 19:10
Points: 5,349, Level: 31 Points: 5,349, Level: 31 Points: 5,349, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My stories of men being subdued by women

I was thinking that exact same thing bk13. I plan to post about once a week, making them longer multi-chapter posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-21, 13:34
Points: 13,306, Level: 50 Points: 13,306, Level: 50 Points: 13,306, Level: 50
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Oh hey, I really like the the fast updates. Not sure what that dude was on about, just don't read the story if the update is too soon. It's a great story, and when you post these quick pieces it actually adds to the general speed and breathlessness(see what I did there) of your work. My own advice would be just do what you want to do.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Terminalviscosity For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-21, 14:38
Last Achievements

Thanks Terminalviscosity. I decided to spend some time working on the rest of the outline. Adding Sarah back into the mix has doubled the length of this story. I'm also writing short summaries of the remaining chapters.

I think there will be 3 more sections with multiple chapters. Once I get enough written I will post the first section. The last 2 sections will be posted shortly thereafter.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-21, 06:56
Points: 13,306, Level: 50 Points: 13,306, Level: 50 Points: 13,306, Level: 50
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Cool!
I always think that if someone is going to put the time and effort into writing a story, ,let them do what they want. People have no idea how challenging it is to write anything, never mind a long story. Anyways, I've been quite enjoying this story, one of the better ones here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terminalviscosity For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-21, 22:13
Points: 2,791, Level: 21 Points: 2,791, Level: 21 Points: 2,791, Level: 21
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To be honest, you post so much so quickly one after the other, I’ve given up reading it.
Maybe just slow down a bit?

How does the rate at which someone posts stories possibly affect you? No-one is forcing you to read all of his stories as soon as he writes them. SMH.

Last edited by Zeus28; 22-Feb-21 at 22:19. Reason: Mistake
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus28 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-21, 01:27
Last Achievements

Story: Risky Obsessions
Chapter #14: Recruiting Sarah

The three of them sat at the kitchen table enjoying a breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast and coffee. A small package arrived that Suzie signed for.

“What’s in the package?”, asked Sarah. “It’s a surprise,” said Suzie. “You aren’t going to tell us?”, asked Bill. “Nope,” Suzie replied.

Bill asked Suzie, “Where did you learn to do a rear-naked choke?”

“From that website I met you on,” Suzie said.

“So, all you did was watch a video, and instantly you knew how to do it?”, he asked. “Yep,” she replied.

After breakfast they all hung out in the living room. Bill sat in a chair, slowly sipping his 3rd cup of coffee. Suzie and Sarah shared the couch. Suzie was using her phone to show Sarah pictures and videos from the fighting website. She was still trying to convince Sarah that some guys like to get beaten up by girls.

Sarah saw one of the comments Bill posted on a video. She looked at him and said, “You want girls to sit on your face and smother you?” Bill blushed. He couldn’t remember the last time he felt this embarrassed.

Sarah said, “That seems really . . . “

“. . . strange, I know,” Bill said. “What can I tell you? I’m strange,” he admitted. Then he gave Suzie a nasty look and said, “Way to keep a secret.”

“Oh relax Bill,” Suzie replied. “I’m just trying to show Sarah that you aren’t the only guy who’s into this weird stuff.”

By early afternoon they were munching on cheese and crackers. Coffee had been replaced by beer and wine.

Suzie asked Sarah, “Would you be willing help me practice some wrestling holds?” Bill’s ears perked up. When Sarah said “Sure,” Bill felt a rush of excitement, although he tried not to show it.

He was eager for them to get started. He got up and started to move the coffee table out of the way so that there would be more room on the floor. “Not here,” Suzie said. “In the bedroom.” Even better, Bill thought.

They walked into the secret room. “What in the world?”, Sarah asked as she looked around at all the mirrors. “You know my parents,” Suzie said. “Does any of this surprise you?” The girls crawled on their hands and knees to the middle of the bed. Bill sat with his back against the giant headboard.

Suzie started by putting Sarah in various scissor holds. She challenged Sarah to try to get out of them. Bill noticed that Suzie was going easy on her. She was using her legs to control Sarah, but not to squeeze her. Sarah was able to struggle when trapped in a body scissors, but she was not able to escape. She was barely able to struggle when Suzie would apply figure-4 headscissors holds.

Sarah seemed to enjoy being woman-handled. The only time she showed frustration was when Suzie had her in a tight schoolgirl pin. Suzie’s thighs were holding Sarah’s head in place. Her face was turning red. When Sarah tried to push her off Suzie grabbed her arms and pinned then under her legs. With so much of Suzie’s weight on her chest Sarah said, “Stop. It’s hard to breathe.” Suzie said, “Sorry”, then got off of her immediately.

Up until now Bill had never paid much attention to girl-on-girl wrestling. He preferred girl-on-boy, because he liked to imagine himself as the victim. But watching two girls wrestling in-person was really hot, even when they were fully-clothed in jeans and halter tops.

The action switched to Sarah trying out scissor holds on Suzie. After a couple of simple body scissors and headscissors Suzie tried to show Sarah how to apply a figure-4 headscissors. Sarah was having some trouble understanding how to do it.

Suzie sat up and said, “It would be easier for me to show you if you scissor Bill instead of me.” Bill’s heart skipped a beat. Another fantasy about to come true! He tried to act nonchalant. “Sure, if you think it would help. . . I mean, as long as Sarah’s okay with it.”

“Sarah will do whatever I tell her to do, because she looooves me,” Suzie teased. “Do not,” said Sarah, but Bill could see that she was blushing.

First Suzie had Bill lie on his back. She then had Sarah lie on her back above his head and apply a standard headscissors hold. Bill put his hands on Sarah’s thighs but made no attempt to pry them apart. Instead he looked at the reflection in the ceiling mirror. He saw his head trapped between the thighs of a beautiful young girl. At that moment he felt like he was one of the luckiest guys on the planet.

“Earth to Bill,” Suzie said. “You’re supposed to be trying to get out of her hold.” “Oh, right,” Bill said. He started trying to pry her legs apart.

Suzie said, “Squeeze your legs Sarah! Don’t let him get away.” Sarah squeezed. Her legs weren’t strong enough to hurt Bill but they were stronger than his arms. He wasn’t able to pry them apart.

Suzie told Sarah, “Lock your ankles together, and squeeze even harder.” Sarah locked her ankles but was reluctant to squeeze harder. “I don’t want to hurt him.”

“You won’t hurt him”, said Suzie. “If he wants to submit he’ll tap on your thigh. If he taps let him go.”

Bill did not tap. Instead he made a half-hearted attempt to escape. He loved the feel of her thighs holding him tight.

Suzie said, “Okay let’s switch to a figure-4 headscissors.” Suzie then took hold of Sarah’s legs and positioned them into a perfect figure-4.

This hold was going to be harder to break. Bill felt the sensation of being trapped. Sarah’s calf was thinner than Suzie’s but that seemed to make the chokehold even more effective.

“Okay now grab your ankle like this and pull back on it hard”, Suzie said. When Sarah grabbed her ankle and pulled, it cut off Bill’s breathing. As much as he wanted to stay trapped in this hold he would have to make an attempt to get out of it.

Bill grabbed Sarah’s left wrist with his left hand so that she could no longer pull on her ankle. He then used his right hand to push on Sarah’s left thigh, trying to push it past her right foot to release the figure-4. To his surprise he couldn’t do it. He remained locked in the hold. This really turned Bill on, but it also embarrassed him. Am I so weak that I can’t get away from the legs of a little girl?, he asked himself.

Bill rolled hard onto his left side. In the wall mirror he could see that his face was turning red. He rolled onto his stomach with Sarah trying to hang on. When he got on his knees and then pushed his body up she let go and rolled onto her back, panting.

They sat there for a few minutes, just relaxing. Bill was curious about what was in the dresser. “Can I check it out?”, Bill asked. “Sure, why not?”, said Suzie.

The top drawer was filled with costumes. Among the female costumes there was a sexy witch, a sexy police woman, a sexy nurse, a sexy schoolgirl, even a sexy nun. All of these outfits had very short dresses or skirts.

The bottom drawer had all kinds of sex toys. Cock rings, dildos, lubricants, handcuffs, lengths of rope, whips, etc. Bill said “I am not wearing this,” while pointing to a chastity device. Then he said to Suzie, “And you are definitely not wearing this,” while pointing to a strap-on with a very large penis. Suzie laughed and said, “Scaredy-cat.”

Bill noticed that the package Suzie had received was in the dresser. “Are you going to open that?”

“Not yet,” said Suzie. She winked at him and said, “It’s a secret.”

Last edited by subdued10; 25-Feb-21 at 23:49. Reason: missing word
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-21, 17:24
Last Achievements

Chapter #15: Reducing Sarah’s Inhibitions

They decided to eat an early dinner. Bill paid to have 2 pizzas delivered. Ice cold beer, pizza, and 2 college girls to play with. Life was good. Bill thought about making plans to retire early so he could turn this into a lifestyle.

Suzie surprised Bill by taking out a joint and lighting it. She took a toke then passed the joint to Sarah. Sarah was reluctant but Suzie was persuasive. She puffed on it then passed it to Bill. He wanted to look cool in front of the girls so he agreed to take a toke. A coughing fit ensued, making Suzie laugh.

“Man, this stuff is a lot stronger than what I smoked in college,” Bill said. “It tastes different too.”

“It’s laced,” Suzie said.

“With what?,” asked Bill.

“Ecstasy, among other things,” Suzie replied. Bill only took a couple of tokes, allowing the girls to finish smoking it.

They returned to the bedroom. Suzie reopened the drawers to see what they could play with. She noticed that the strap-on was missing. “Okay, where is it?”, she asked.

“I’ll send you a text message telling you where I hid it when I’m safely away from here,” Bill said.

The girls decided to play dress-up. They started trying on the costumes. Sarah insisted that Bill look away and close his eyes when she was in the middle of changing. He turned his head, squinted his eyes and used the mirrors to watch them. Suzie caught him peeking, but she just smiled.

The girls were having a great time. With each outfit they put on they looked at themselves in the mirror, from all angles. They would ask Bill, “So, what do you think?” He gave high praise every time. The outfits were a little too tight on Suzie and a little too loose on Sarah, but that hardly seemed worth mentioning.

Bill was starting to feel strange. He had an overall feel-good feeling throughout his body, but he was also feeling a little agitated, and he was feeling warm. Beer never made him feel this way so he assumed these symptoms were caused by what he had just smoked.

The girls were feeling warm too. Suzie stripped down to her white bra and panties. To Bill’s surprise, Sarah followed Suzie’s lead. Sarah’s bra and panties were also white but they were patterned with little red hearts and little pink strawberries. She looked adorable. Suzie teased her about it. Sarah defended herself by saying she liked strawberries.

For this session they were getting more into wrestling instead of just applying holds. Both girls took turns wrestling Bill. When Suzie was wrestling she would sometimes explain the holds she was applying. When Sarah was wrestling Suzie was calling out holds that Sarah should try to apply.

Suzie was going easy on Bill. She was still trying to win, but she was only using her legs at half-strength. Bill was going easy on Sarah, because he wanted to encourage her, and because he wanted to lose.

Bill loved being controlled by Sarah. When she had him in a hold he wanted to stay in it forever. Sarah would sometimes release holds even though they were effective. She felt a little embarrassed when she was winning. Dominating a man didn’t feel natural to her.

At one point Suzie wrapped her legs tightly around Bill’s sides. He wanted to tap but she had him in a full nelson. His arms were stuck straight over his head like he was a referee signaling that the field goal was good. So instead of tapping he said, “Red light!”

Suzie released the hold. Sarah asked, “What does Red Light mean?” Suzie explained it to her.

Bill said “Red Light is included in every game we play. No exceptions.”

Suzie laughed and said “You’re such a wuss Bill.” She turned to Sarah and said, “Last night Bill was losing a game called Sex or Smother. We seemed to have a slight disagreement on the rules.” Then she said, “In fact, we were playing that game when you showed up. You saved his sorry ass!”

Once again Sarah was confused. “What’s Sex or Smother?” As Suzie explained the game Bill watched Sarah’s reaction closely. He worried that Sarah might be horrified about a game where the man’s goal was to try to force himself on a girl, even if it was a role-play scenario between consenting adults. However, she raised no objections. She seemed genuinely curious about it.

Bill half-jokingly asked Sarah, “Would you like to accept my challenge to a Sex or Smother match?” She looked at him and said, “Nice try.”

The wrestling resumed. At times Suzie would put Bill in erotic smother holds. She was trying to encourage Sarah to do the same. She said, “Remember what I told you before. If he can’t breathe he can’t fight.” Sarah was still unwilling to put Bill in a breast smother or facesit smother. She was willing to put him in all kinds of scissor holds. With those she was a fast learner.

Usually when Sarah put Bill in holds they were easy to break out of. When he didn’t break out of them, it was because he didn’t want to. A couple of holds that Suzie taught her actually turned out to be very effective. At one point Bill was flat on his back. Sarah had him in a tight headlock. Her upper body was on top of his neck. The side of her right breast was pressed against his mouth. Suzie showed Sarah how to capture his right arm between her thighs to secure the hold. He felt completely trapped. After struggling for a couple of minutes he realized he couldn’t get out of it. This was the first time Sarah forced him to tap. Once again he felt aroused and humiliated at the same time.

After a short rest break Bill was sitting on the bed. Sarah sat behind him and pulled his arms behind his back, locking them back there. He began the struggle to free himself. Suzie joined in. She sat on Bills lap facing him, then hugged his face deep into her breasts. She still had her bra on, but that didn’t make the hold any less effective. He was being completely smothered.

Bill struggled harder but he remained sandwiched between the 2 girls. Sarah was concerned when she heard Bill’s muffled moans. She started to release the hold on his arms. Suzie said, “Don’t let him go!”

“I don’t think he can breathe, “ Sarah said.

“Doesn’t matter. He’s enjoying it,” Suzie replied.

“It doesn’t sound like it,” said Sarah.

“Trust me, he is,“ said Suzie. “I can feel his boner.”

Bill remained trapped between the 2 girls. Suzie began to slowly grind on him. A minute later Bill tapped. Both girls released him. “Didn’t you like what I was doing?”, asked Suzie.

Bill caught his breath then said, “A little too much. If it went on any longer we were going to have a messy situation.”

Bill had so many erections over the past 24 hours that it was starting to get to him. He was feeling incredibly aroused. On his next bathroom break he planned to rub one out.

He had one more short bout with Sarah. This time she was on her back and he was lying on top of her. He did a push up to lift himself off of her at the same time that she wrapped her legs around his hips. For about 10 seconds they froze in that position, staring into each other’s eyes.

The look in Sarah’s eyes was unmistakable. She was filled with desire. If they had been alone Bill was convinced that she would’ve pulled her panties aside and guided his cock into her. Next stop, paradise.

Bill started thinking of ways to make this dream come true. He decided to delay self-gratification.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-21, 18:55
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I really like Sarah's character in these stories. She seems very beautiful and quite realistic and relatable. I know some might be impatient with how slowly her inhibitions are reducing, but I can see that it is happening and it will make the situation far hotter if and when she does catch him with a smother hold. Gotta say, the weed laced with ecstasy sounds very interesting.

Thanks for this wonderful series, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-21, 00:14
Last Achievements

Thanks mixfightor. I get the feeling that the girls will be smoking another joint during their next break.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-21, 10:08
Last Achievements

Chapter #16: Sarah Smothers

Another break. They all drank a glass of red wine and ate re-heated pizza.

Suzie decided to go to her bedroom to take a nap. Sarah drank another glass of wine. She started acting a little tipsy.

“You might want to slow down a bit on the wine,” Bill said.

“Okay Dad,” Sarah said, then giggled. She sat on the couch next to Bill, leaning against him. They watched TV for a bit.

Sarah asked, “Do you really like it when Suzie smothers you?”

“Yes, I do,” Bill admitted.

“Why do you like it?” she asked.

He thought about it then said, “When I was a teenager I saw a picture of a woman in pink panties pinning a guy down in a reverse facesit. I was instantly aroused.”

“But why did it arouse you?” she asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. “I can’t explain why it excited me so much. It just did.”

Sarah thought about it for a minute then shyly asked, “Would you like it if I smothered you?”

Bill smiled and said, “That would be a dream come true.”

Another few minutes of watching TV then Sarah said, “Maybe we could play that game you played with Suzie.”

“You mean ‘Sex or Smother’?” Bill asked. He couldn’t believe his luck.

“Yes, but without the sex,” she said.

I knew it was too good to be true, Bill thought. Still, the fact that she was willing to smother him was a huge step forward.

“Okay, how about this?” he said. “You are a college schoolgirl that I kidnap. I’ll bind your arms and legs and carry you into the bedroom.”

“I don’t want to be tied up,” Sarah said with concern.

“Just hear me out,” Bill said. “I’m going to leave the knots loose. While my back is turned you’ll free yourself, then attack me.” She still looked anxious. “Trust me,” he said. “I would never do anything to hurt you.”

“Okay,” she said. She stood up, then he stood up. She took his hand. Bill’s excitement grew. He was being lured by the cutest girl he had ever seen, back to the secret room, where she was going make his smother fantasies come true.

Bill took two lengths of rope out of the dresser. He tied Sarah’s arms behind her back. Then he tied her ankles together. He picked her up over his shoulder. He walked her toward the bed. In the mirrors he saw Sarah tied up and draped over his shoulder. From one angle he could see her white-pantied butt up in the air.

Bill loved these ‘turning the tables’ scenarios. The scene was starting with him in complete control. It was likely to end with that beautiful little butt of hers smothering him into submission.

Bill dumped Sarah onto the bed. She laughed and said, “You dropped me from like three feet!” “Sorry. I didn’t hurt you, did I?” he asked. “No,” she said. ”I bounced.” Then she laughed some more.

Bill went back to playing his role. He pushed Sarah down on her side. He said, “We’re going to be here for a while, until your Daddy pays the ransom. In the meantime, maybe you and me will have a little fun.” He tried his best to put on an evil smile as he stroked her cheek.

He turned away from her, sitting on the side of the bed. He pretended to talk on the phone with an accomplice. As Sarah struggled to get herself untied he said, “I have her at the cabin. . . Okay. . . Just let me know when he’s wired the money.”

“Now, where were we?” Bill said just as Sarah wrapped an arm around his neck. “What the . . .?” Bill said as he grabbed at her arm.

Sarah sat behind Bill and put him in a sleeper hold. Her legs wrapped around his sides. He tried to free himself from her legs. He would pry them off, then try to pry her arm from his throat, only to have her legs recapture him.

“Let go of me little girl. I don’t want to have to hurt you,” he said.

“You’re not gonna hurt me,” she replied. “I’m gonna hurt you!”

Excellent, he thought. Sarah was really getting into her role.

Bill was surprised at how difficult it was to escape from this hold. This taught him that even a girl much smaller and weaker than him could have him in trouble if she got behind him.

This is not the way he wanted to be subdued. He fought harder to get out. Once again he pried her legs off of him. He then rolled onto his hands and knees. Sarah rode his back and tried to hang on, but eventually fell over and onto her back.

Bill got on top of her. “Now what are you gonna do you little brat?” he said.

Sarah tried to roll them over so that she would be on top. Bill let her. Then he rolled them over again. They ended up playfully rolling over and over again back and forth across the bed until Bill let her stay on top. At the same time Bill grabbed her hips and slid himself downward so that her breasts were positioned just above his face.

Sarah took the hint. “This is what I’m gonna do you evil man!” She then lowered her breasts onto his face.

Awesome!, Bill thought. Sarah was smothering him for the first time. Breast smothering was one of his favorite things. He stopped struggling and focused on the amazing experience.

Sarah’s breasts weren’t as large as Suzie’s. He had peeked at the label on Sarah’s bra. 34B. However, they were perfectly formed. And, he soon realized, they were fully capable of smothering him.

He didn’t want to escape but he did need to get a little air. First he tried turning his head to the side. He could do that easily. After seeing himself in the mirror being pinned down by Sarah, he would allow her to grab his head with both hands and force his face into an upturned position so she could continue smothering him.

Bill tried lifting Sarah’s hips. Not hard enough to throw her off. She didn’t have his legs trapped in a grapevine hold so he could easily have pushed her off if he wanted to.

Sarah grabbed both of his wrists and pulled them above his head. He struggled a little to free them. He could hear Sarah making cute little grunting noises as she fought to keep his arms pinned down.

“How are you doing down there mister? Is it hard to breathe?” she asked. Bill answered with an “Mmmph!” sound. He then struggled into a sitting position.

Sarah sat on his lap and grabbed the back of his neck, pulling his face into her cleavage. “Oh no you don’t!” she said. “It’s not that easy to get away from me.” Bill marveled at how quickly Sarah was picking up on this role-play thing. She was starting to match Suzie’s ability to come up with things to say.

“Mmmph! Get off of me!” he said, as he tried to push her away. “Make me!” she replied, as she hugged his face even tighter into her bosom. Bill was starting to feel a little light-headed. He rolled Sarah off of him and onto her back. Bill was now on top but his face was still trapped in her smothering embrace. He allowed himself a moment to feel the sensations of being smothered by her breasts from a new position, then broke free of the hold.

After more rolling around Sarah wrapped her legs around Bill’s neck. They were both lying on their backs with Bill trapped in a headscissors hold. Sarah remembered Suzie’s advice. She tried to lock her ankles together. Bill remembered too and prevented her from doing it. Then she tried to transition to a figure-4 headscissors. Once again he fought her legs with his hands, blocking her from doing it.

Sarah loosened her grip on his head. Bill used the opportunity to turn himself around. His head was still stuck between her legs, but he was now facing her crotch. Once again Sarah understood what Bill wanted. She pulled his face into her crotch then locked him up tight in a figure-4 headscissors. “Mmmph!” he said.

“That wasn’t very smart Mr. Bad Man. Now you really can’t breathe!”

She was right about that, but there was no other place that he would rather be. The smell of her pussy was intoxicating. Being forced to wear the gusset of her panties as a tight mask over his nose and mouth was thrilling.

He had no intention of trying to escape, but he would occasionally have to struggle to get a few gasps of air. At first he was able to get a little air through his nose. Sarah made adjustments until that was no longer possible. He then managed to get a little air through his mouth by pushing his head down while pushing her butt cheeks away. Sarah grabbed her ankle and pushed his face in tighter. Trying to find any more air in this trap was turning into a losing battle.

“Please! Stop! I can’t breathe!” he cried out.

Sarah released the hold. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Bill said, breathing heavily. “I was just playing the role of the evil man being slowly smothered to death by the beautiful girl he kidnapped. If I want you to stop I’ll say ‘Red light’.”

“Oh. Okay. In that case . . . ,” she said, as she launched herself at him and pushed him onto his back. She then did a butt drop onto his chest, facing away from him, causing Bill to say “Ooph!” That hurt a little, despite her small size. It knocked the wind out of him. “Sorry,” she said, as she giggled.

Sarah seemed almost giddy. “This is so much fun! I never get to be the bad girl,” she said.

Sarah grabbed one of the ropes. She pulled his left wrist up to her chest and started wrapping the rope around it. Bill was excited about what she was doing but he was also confused. He was thinking about whether he wanted this to happen. By the time he decided he didn’t want to get tied up the decision was no longer his to make. Sarah had both of his wrists bound together. She then quickly grabbed the other rope, sat on his thighs and tied his ankles together.

“Who’s the captive now?”, she teased.

Bill decided to just accept it. The tables had truly been turned, but isn’t that exactly what he wanted? And he trusted Sarah in a situation like this much more than he trusted Suzie.

Sarah started moving slowly backwards on her hands and knees. Bill watched as her butt moved closer and closer to his face. Soon her butt was hovering directly over his face. It was one of the most beautiful sights he had ever seen.

“Do you like the view?” She asked. “I hope so. It’s the last thing you’re ever going to see.” Then she ever-so-slowly lowered herself onto his face.

Another “Mmmph!” from Bill, but he was in heaven. He loved being smothered by this little vixen. His only regret was that, with his hands tied, he couldn’t push up on her soft butt cheeks so he could get an occasional breath. If he could do that he could stay under her a lot longer before having to say Red Light.

Sarah’s butt pressing down on his face gave Bill an embarrassing erection. Sarah giggled. “Nice tent,“ she teased. “You really do like this.”

Sarah realized that Bill needed to breathe. She would lift up a little now and then, only to lower herself onto him again.

One thing about men’s cocks fascinated Sarah, the way some of them started so tiny but could then grow to an impressive size. Bill’s cock seemed to fit that description. She also loved watching how fast they could grow with the slightest touch from her hand. After Bill’s erection subsided she leaned over and began gently stroking his cock through his silk shorts. Bill let out a muffled moan as his cock jumped to attention.

Sarah lifted herself off of Bill’s face, then put him in a reverse headscissors. Her legs clamped tightly around his neck. With his hands tied he had no way to pull at her legs to relieve the pressure. For the moment though he could breathe.

Sarah stroked Bill’s cock again. She watched it go up, then let it go down. She stroked him back to a full erection, then once again let go and watched it go down. She did this over and over again. Up then down. Up then down.

“Please,” Bill begged. “I can’t take much more of this.” This time he wasn’t just acting out a role. His frustration was going through the roof. “Serves you right,” she said. “You deserve this.” Then she resumed her gentle stroking.

“It’s almost over for you mister. Take your last breath,” she said. She shifted into a reverse figure-4 headscissors, pushing his face deep into her crotch.

Sarah didn’t plan to tease Bill forever. She decided to give him some relief. She stroked him back to a full erection then got a firmer grasp on his shaft. This time she was going to stroke him slowly but steadily until he came.

Bill could barely breathe. If she kept him this way much longer he knew he would pass out. He didn’t want to give up yet though. He could sense that Sarah was finally going to let him cum. He didn’t want her hand to stop stroking. He was desperate to cum and no longer cared about how embarrassing it would be to make a gooey mess in his shorts.

Bill focused on everything that was arousing him. The feel of her legs holding his head. The warmth and smell of Sarah’s crotch pressed against his face. The sensations from being erotically asphyxiated. The feel of her body on top of him. And the feel of the hand that was slowly driving him insane.

What aroused him most of all was being at her mercy. He was completely wrapped up in her smother/pleasure trap. He was being smothered and he was going to cum, and he could do nothing to prevent either of them from happening. He decided to accept his fate.

The pleasurable sensations were intensifying. When Sarah said, “Tell me mister, how does it feel to be slowly smothered to death by a little girl?” he felt a surge of pleasure. He was on the brink of having an incredible orgasm.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:

Tags
breast smother, executrix, facesit, femdom, headscissors, male victim, mixed fight, mixed wresting, reverse rape, smother