Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Apr-21, 17:06
Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Travel to Brazil?

I wonder how feasible it would be to visit Sao Paolo (when it’s deemed safe enough) in order to try and meet Brazilian women; the kind of females that I’m sure some of us here are familiar with. I realise that as a tourist I’d have to go prepared and watch my back...but surely there are safer areas?

I love the idea of meeting a dominant woman with view to forming a long-term relationship...especially how historically challenging it has been for me to meet anyone I can connect with here in the UK who has even a tiny interest in being dominant in the bedroom.

Has anyone else thought of taking a similar route? Or maybe it’s just wishful thinking on my part?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rockdude For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-21, 19:41
Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,907 Times in 421 Posts
Default Re: Travel to Brazil?

I can see what your saying. There are so many videos of Brazilian women in real life beating down thieves ... or restraining them till cops show up. Seems like they are a lot more feisty .. strong and capable due to their environment being that much more dangerous. Not to mention the big presences of jujitsu and mma the country in known for. A shame there isn’t much out there for session wrestlers it seems at least from session girls. But yeah I’ve thought about traveling there maybe taking a jujitsu drop in class or something I bet you would find some really hot girls in there. I also frequent a lot of these Brazilian clip stores from C4s and like you said if it wasn’t so dangerous would be cool to see if any of their models are for hire that you could wrestle or be dominated by. I would be just too concerned your would get jumped by some big guy and robbed and she might be in on it lol !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jwo321 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-21, 20:38
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wonder how feasible it would be to visit Sao Paolo (when it’s deemed safe enough) in order to try and meet Brazilian women; the kind of females that I’m sure some of us here are familiar with. I realise that as a tourist I’d have to go prepared and watch my back...but surely there are safer areas?

I love the idea of meeting a dominant woman with view to forming a long-term relationship...especially how historically challenging it has been for me to meet anyone I can connect with here in the UK who has even a tiny interest in being dominant in the bedroom.

Has anyone else thought of taking a similar route? Or maybe it’s just wishful thinking on my part?
I'm from the UK too and Sao Paolo has been on my bucket list for a while.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garytheanimal For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-21, 22:43
Points: 5,808, Level: 32 Points: 5,808, Level: 32 Points: 5,808, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Instead of risking your life, I'm assuming you have money so why not get an arrangement as a Sugar Daddy and make it clear to the girl what you like. Let's say you would like her to take bjj classes.

Seems less dangerous, more practical and easier to understand than going to a new country, finding this person, getting them to like you, leave their family behind to go with you back to your country.

If you are not financially okay however I would focus on that first before trying to recreate fantasies.
Old 05-Apr-21, 23:45
Poet
Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,142 Times in 305 Posts

If you 're going do not go alone.
That is the general rule.
Safest option for a tourist is to team up and hit the whorehouses.
Of course that is all a grey zone so being careful, not carrying a lot of cash or valuables(expensive phone) on person is important.
The best way is to find some brazilians in your vicinity(at home in your state/country) and make friends,
ask for an advice concerning planning.
Pepper spray is a must if going anywhere, just in case.

There are rarely firearms in favelas because cops shoot to kill armed people.
Bunch of knives, so make sure you buy travel insurance, and don't fight if attacked by a gang, throw a valuable off person, spray and run if possible.

Do not get caught alone after sundown anywhere.
They can smell a tourist, and you will get robbed.
Grey activities are in grey zones and areas. They are not bad people but poor. If you will show off as a tourist they will take chance and try to hustle/rob some money from you.
But if you make friends with the right people, and act ''normally'' you 'll be relatively safe.

The problem is, if you are looking for the extreme stuff you 'll be meeting extreme people.
You don't wanna be meeting the extreme brazilians.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wer For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-21, 06:21
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Wer is 100% right. If you are out alone at night you WILL be robbed, no ifs, no buts.
A lot of guys I know say the whorehouses are really very good though. I've never actually been to one unfortunately but the lads who went to them frequently didn't come away with many horror stories.
It's amazing country full of character and colour so I highly recommend giving it a go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scissorjunkie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-21, 07:44
Points: 5,433, Level: 31 Points: 5,433, Level: 31 Points: 5,433, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,950 Times in 142 Posts

Brazilian Shemales are pretty lit though
The Following User Says Thank You to fluffy1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-21, 09:07
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffy1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Brazilian Shemales are pretty lit though
I got caught out watching what I thought was a facesitting vid with a Brazilian girl, the most amazing arse I’d ever seen and ‘she’ was doing a reverse facesit, really dominant and sexy, until she turned around
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to garytheanimal For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-21, 10:02
Points: 5,433, Level: 31 Points: 5,433, Level: 31 Points: 5,433, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,950 Times in 142 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by garytheanimal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I got caught out watching what I thought was a facesitting vid with a Brazilian girl, the most amazing arse I’d ever seen and ‘she’ was doing a reverse facesit, really dominant and sexy, until she turned around
The Following User Says Thank You to fluffy1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-21, 10:50
Points: 2,639, Level: 21 Points: 2,639, Level: 21 Points: 2,639, Level: 21
Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you 're going do not go alone.
That is the general rule.
Safest option for a tourist is to team up and hit the whorehouses.
Of course that is all a grey zone so being careful, not carrying a lot of cash or valuables(expensive phone) on person is important.
The best way is to find some brazilians in your vicinity(at home in your state/country) and make friends,
ask for an advice concerning planning.
Pepper spray is a must if going anywhere, just in case.

There are rarely firearms in favelas because cops shoot to kill armed people.
Bunch of knives, so make sure you buy travel insurance, and don't fight if attacked by a gang, throw a valuable off person, spray and run if possible.

Do not get caught alone after sundown anywhere.
They can smell a tourist, and you will get robbed.
Grey activities are in grey zones and areas. They are not bad people but poor. If you will show off as a tourist they will take chance and try to hustle/rob some money from you.
But if you make friends with the right people, and act ''normally'' you 'll be relatively safe.

The problem is, if you are looking for the extreme stuff you 'll be meeting extreme people.
You don't wanna be meeting the extreme brazilians.
Asking for a sexy dominant wrestling session in Brazil but ending up as a character in GTA :=)
The Following User Says Thank You to Balbobby For This Useful Post: