Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.

Old 17-Apr-17, 11:50
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,292 Times in 454 Posts
Default Royalty free Wrestling pics?

Hi community!

I have a female friend whose plan is to write a book about wrestling. She is asking me my help on the graphical aspects of her book.

One question of her is: Where can I find royalty free pics of mixed and female wrestling? Any good idea?

I was tempted to tell her to use old pics from DWW or other companies: I'm not sure what the producers would think since their business is kind of going down... It could be free promotion for them.

But at the same time, I would not want to give her a bad advice since I know that on a perfectly legal standpoint, either you are granted the rights to reuse a pic (you need a signed contract for that, or even an email from the owner can be enough), or you don't!

I suggested she could contact some producers or sessions wrestlers who could be happy to provide some pics for free to promote their business in the book. The wrestling community is such a small world and there are so many producers, it could be a nice addition to them. I was thinking about IFW, FightPulse, etc. Or just contacting session wrestlers...

Your thoughts?
Old 17-Apr-17, 12:04
Administrator
Points: 874,314, Level: 100 Points: 874,314, Level: 100 Points: 874,314, Level: 100
Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 116,341 Times in 9,971 Posts
Default Re: Royalty free Wrestling pics?

Sounds good! She can use any Fight Pulse photos she wants, as long as there is info that photos are from us. We have published thousands of them for free on individual release pages for promotion, as well at this forum. If she is interested in a particular photoset that is on sale, let me know, I will send you a download link.

Looking forward to this project!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-17, 13:14
Last Achievements

Thank you for your confirmation Zweig.

By the way, how should we consider all the graphical materials listed here, in this forum?
Old 17-Apr-17, 23:04
Producer
Points: 46,141, Level: 94 Points: 46,141, Level: 94 Points: 46,141, Level: 94
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,410 Times in 1,605 Posts

Pixabay and Creative Commons search are having problems at the moment, but those are good places to look when they work.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

HTM is also happy to let people use, alter and reference images for creative purposes as long as credit is given.
The Following User Says Thank You to Felecia FightServ For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-17, 02:17
Administrator
Points: 874,314, Level: 100 Points: 874,314, Level: 100 Points: 874,314, Level: 100
Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 116,341 Times in 9,971 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
By the way, how should we consider all the graphical materials listed here, in this forum?
I'd say only with the producer's permission.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 29-Apr-17, 11:03
Last Achievements

Any other producers interested to share some pics while promoting their company?

Also, any other wrestling fans are welcomed!
Should you think you might have some rare pics about wrestling (college, female, mixed, folkstyle...) that could be worth being integrated in a Wrestling Manual, please contact me. At the same time, that book could be considered as a mini encyclopaedia about private and home wrestling. I am helping the author to make it richer for the pleasure of us all.

Tags
book, pics, producers, royalty-free, session wrestlers, wrestling