Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-May-22, 07:52
Points: 132, Level: 2 Points: 132, Level: 2 Points: 132, Level: 2
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%

Default Sassy Kae

I haven't seen a review thread for her here yet so lets get one started! Sassy Kae is new to session wrestling but certainly not new to wrestling. I've wrestled against her semi competitively but she could probably have taken me full on competitive. Definitely don't let that pretty face of hers fool you as she is tough as hell and knows her shit! I made the mistake of underestimating her since she was not as well known as some ladies and gave me one hell of an ass kicking in our match. If you happen to be in Indianapolis or she is traveling in your area I would highly recommend you give Sassy Kae a try. Not only is she one hell of a wrestler and an absolute knock out she also has such a bright personality and spirit that just glows when you're around her. There aren't many new ladies like her around!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cash Bagsly For This Useful Post:

Tags
sassy kae