Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 21-Mar-22, 11:02
Points: 4,064, Level: 26 Points: 4,064, Level: 26 Points: 4,064, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Flexing Girl My favourite gym instructor

My Favourite Class Instructor (part 1) by Soc

Her class was always full. Well, she had celebrity status, modelling in some fitness magazines, she had charisma, plus a body to die for. Jessie Hartmann seemed run each class without breaking a sweat, from yoga to crossfit. While she was not tall, in fact just short of average and trim, she possessed some muscle fullness and shape. Her technique from burpees to boxing was superb.

I had gotten there early to secure my usual spot in the front row but my customary class buddy on the right, Jane, was tardy. A new man had taken the spot amongst the class of women. Then Jane turned up and try to claim it. The man was not receptive to giving it up the front row but offered to armwrestle her for it. I had seen this type of man before: drawn by the prestige of the instructor and willing to show off his manhood to female onlookers.

Now Jane was a tallish woman and she took up his challenge. They lay down on the mats to compare their arm strengths. I saw Jane's toned bicep appear under the tension of taking grip, which gave me some hope she might prevail. But though she fought valiantly, he was too strong and eventually secured her hand to the floor, holding it down a few seconds longer than was necessary. "Looks like I'm here today", he said and flexed his arm looking around to see a good few women watching the ongoings. Though he was not flabby nor overweight nor obviously uncoordinated, it seemed that he was newish to the gym and wanted to make an impression, to establish his place.

While they had been battling it out Jessie had turned up and witnessed the result and the man's claim to the front. As usual her outfit was meticulously tailored, bright and flattering. I could never help but envy her smooth skin tone and natural blonde, cropped hair. "Well won", she congratulated the man. I often found it difficult to tell if she was being sarcastic. "How about upping the odds? You win again and you get the front spot for the month", Jessie offered him. "But if I win, I get to choose whoever I want for the spot."

The man thought it must have been his lucky day. On top of getting the spot earlier, he now had the chance to keep it for the month and impress the class of woman at the same time. Also he would get to hold hands with the woman he had seen on the gym poster.

By this stage the whole class was focused on them. Jessie lay down to take his hand. She wrapped her exquisitely painted fingernails around his bigger hand. The was a contrast between his hairy arm and her smooth, golden complexion. Jessie asked me to start them. I put my hand on top of theirs to count down. I felt them take tension. Jessie's previously hidden bicep rose up taking a perfectly sculpted shape. She was not going to be a pushover.

They started as I removed my hand. They both absorbed the pressure and neither moved. While he was biting his lip, Jessie smiled. After ten seconds he got a strained question out, "what if it's a draw?"

"There's no draws", Jessie answered. "If someone gives up, they lose." As I could have guessed, Jessie was a real competitor. I was impressed. She was giving up at least half a foot to this bloke but he wasn't making progress. "Okay class, countdown from ten to zero for me", she requested.

They started chanting. By the time they got to seven, she had moved his hand two inches. By his facial expression he appeared to double down. However it didn't seem to help his cause. She was still pushing him down. "Look at her arm", one amazed fan called out. Her bicep was looking peaked and dominant. By four she passed half way down then seemed to hit that sticking point and progress stopped. On one she relaxed an instant then surged. His arm collapsed to the floor under her pressure, to the cheers of the class. "Looks like I won", Jessie declared.

"Hold him there a sec", requested Jane as she got out her phone. "I need a pic". Jessie's bicep stayed flexed and her forearm muscles rippled. Though I saw his arm muscles strain to free himself, his arm was constrained to the spot by a superior force. Jane snapped a few shots then grabbed Jessie's bulging bicep. "Wow! This poor guy didn't stand a chance. Did he?"

Jessie shook her head and released him. She kissed her victorious bicep leaving a mauve imprint of lips on it. His face was crimson with embarrassment. "How's it feel to lose to little, ol' me? A smaller girl?" She put the back of her hands under her chin and cocked her head to look cute. The class laughed with her. They saw she had taught him a bitter lesson about judging a book by its cover (or gender or size - lol). "Now swap places with Jane." He had no option but to comply. Jessie returned to the front and announced, "let's start. I'm feeling real strong today", she hit a double biceps flex and the class erupted in applause again. 'What a woman!', I heard one of the members utter.

The session proceeded with various floor exercises. Jessie asked the class to hold an L-sit and led the way. One by one class members dropped off as fatigue set in. Jane got one back on the man as she outlasted him and she let him know it. "This is what you call real abs", she gloated. Of course Jessie was the last one left standing.

Before the end of the session the man disappeared. I understand there is loss of face when a cute woman almost a head shorted than you pins your hand to the floor in a contest of upper body strength in front of a room of cheering women. You could try to say he did his best and should be proud of that. He just faced a stronger woman. But at a basic level she humiliated him. It was probably best he not be around in the post-class gossip.

Even more than usual, a group of female fans gathered around Jessie at the end. And yes, talk went back to the armwrestle with some outpourings of congratulations.

"I knew you were strong Jessie, but that was ..."

"That was exciting. Who's next?"

"You owned him!"

Jessie responded graciously, "he put up a good fight. Just keep training girls. You never know what you can do. Who's next? What about another instructor?", she winked.

"What about another man?" said one woman, "I'll bring my boyfriend."

"I've seen your boyfriend", replied Jessie, then pausing, "he wouldn't last longer than seven seconds against me." The women laughed. Jessie hit a flex. "Didn't you gals just see what these girl muscles can do."

A couple of the gaggle of women around the instructor wanted to feel her muscle. "Okay, just today. I'm on a high." She bent her arm bringing her surprising bicep up to a high peak.

It wasn't usually obvious how developed her muscles were when relaxed. Yes, she always appeared supremely fit and cut a fine figure in whatever attire, but when her muscles flexed you saw the power that you were dealing with. Her arm was magnificent. One woman that felt it was left swooning. "I won't need to do CPR on you, will I?" jokes Jessie.

"Oh yes please", responded the woman. A few minutes later a ping sound notified me that the gym Instagram page was updated. It was the picture of Jessie's muscular arm holding man's longer arm rock solid to the floor. The caption was, 'The Patriarchy falls to chic girlpower, LOL!'. Oh no. This would only add to his shame. Then later I saw the start of a meme from the pic, with a cannon tattoo drawn on her bicep and a pop-gun on his.

As I entered the empty car park a bit later I saw Jessie emerge from the lift and head towards her pink sports car. Out of nowhere the woman who was turned to jelly by Jessie's bicep appeared. "Jessie, Jessie. I just wanted to congratulate you again on winning that armwrestle against that man. You really are an amazing athlete." Jessie smiled graciously at her bubbling fan. "Would you mind awefully, could I feel your muscle again?"

To my surprise, Jessie indulged her. I felt I was just beginning to see her full ego. "What do you think?" prompted Jessie as the curve of her bicep rose. I saw the woman's eyes flutter at the sight. Her fingers explored Jessie's well developed muscle.

"There's no give at all", the woman gasped as her breathing became laboured. "No wonder it defeated that big man's arm".

"Yep. I never had a doubt. Plus I was fired up after I saw him beat Jane, that a woman had to put him in his place." With fine control Jessie bounced her bicep. The woman was losing control and started kissing Jessie's flexed arm. Suddenly Jessie grabbed her and turned her away. Jessie then wrapped her arms around the woman's waist, pushing her hips forward and pulled her back and up. The woman's feet left the ground. Jessie's right hand slipped down into the woman's pants as she supported her bodyweight with her left and her hips. I tried to process what I was witnessing.

The woman pushed on Jessie's left arm to release herself, though half-heartedly. Jessie's arm remained rock solid in its support. The woman's hands wandered over Jessie's muscles which completely dominated her now. There was nothing she could do to change their will. She started moaning which escalated to sharp cries until she climaxed with Jessie's finger inside her. Jessie released her and she melted down to the ground. "That was a thank you for being a loyal attendee. Let that stay just between us", said Jessie. Still unseen by them, I didn't know if I could keep this a secret. I was even unsure how I felt about it. One indication though was I noticed my panties were wet.

The woman nodded as her power of speech had not returned yet. Jessie got her bag from the car headed back to the gym. What transpired next I got through my gossip contact - the gym cleaning lady.

Last edited by Soc; 23-Mar-22 at 10:24.
Old 23-Mar-22, 10:21
Last Achievements

Grappling Re: My favourite gym instructor

My favourite class instructor (part 2) by Soc

After armwrestle (which was now spreading through social media like nothing since David defeated Goliath) and the following carpark incident, closing time came and the cleaning lady was attending to the studio, only Jessie remained, collecting her gear and practicing an L-sit variation. She still looked immaculate and her strength moves gracefully. The cleaner was obscured in the corner when the man from the class returned stealthily. Apparently his humiliation cut deep and he wanted some reprisal.

He got Jessie in a headlock from behind and announced, "you deliberately demeaned me in front of the class. I don't take kindly to things like that." Jessie struggled to free herself and couldn't speak throat pressure. "How dare you put me to shame like that", he continued, "now I'm going to teach you some respect."

As Jessie bent forward, the man came up on his toes, with most of his weight on Jessie's hips. This was not a good position for him as he then found out. Jessie bent and flipped him over her head and he thudded down on the mats. He bounced up furious and came at the still shocked Jessie. She put her hands up in defence and they met his. It was now a good, old-fashioned game of mercy. News of the armwrestle that day had not yet reached the cleaning lady, but she soon saw a demonstration Jessie's superior upper body strength over the taller man. His wrists slowly gave way to hers and he slowly lowered to control the pain Jessie's rippling arms were exerting on his. He ripped his hands free as he dropped to his knees.

Jessie went on the offensive and lunged in throwing a bear hug on him. His head was squashed against her muscular chest and one arm trapped tight to his side. His free arm started swinging desperately making shots to her stomach. Each one bounced harmlessly off her flexed abs and obliques. The cleaning lady couldn't believe how invincible the star PT in designer wear seemed. From there Jessie jumped to bring her legs up and around his midsection. Keeping her legs locked she released her bear hug as they both fell. With them both on their sides, he was trapped in a scissorhold. His previously squashed arm was now on the top, but seemed impaired by some damage the bear hug had done to it.

Her quads bulged and separated to the sound of his howls of pain. He strained ineffectually. Perpendicular to him, her limberness allowed her to bend closer to or further from him while keeping him locked down. Taking advantage she through a sharp punch to his nose. Now he was hurt and scared. The fight was basically over. She had won. Jessie's core visibly tightened, lifting her head and shoulders up, and she hit a casual flex. Her lats and biceps swelled to join the striking display of her abs. "I proved before your muscles were no match for mine. How can I get it through your thick head?"

Jessie released him and stood. "My, my. You attacked me from behind and I still kicked your arse." She had broken his will and his body. Though she was still fresh, he could hardly move through the exhaustion of struggling. Jessie rose leaving the man at her feet. I imagined the bewilderment he must have felt then as the fact that he was taller and had a penis, had had no effect on the fight result.

"Are you okay, Miss Jessica?" called the cleaning lady. Jessie looked around startled.

"Yes, fine thank you", she said, "I just have some trash for you to take out." Pumped by her victory, Jessie lined up the man in front of her, looked in the mirror and took a tight grip on his collar and shorts and pulled. Completely in the zone, she watched his reflection accelerate upwards and hers smoothly squat down underneath him. His weight was then borne on her palms and top chest. It was a near perfect clean.

"Now for the jerk", Jessie announced, smirking at her verbal burn. Her hips dipped and drove upward followed by a powerful press by her shoulders. His body ascended again. She dipped again under his rising body, catching it on her straight up arms, and drove him up further with her thighs. He was now fully alert, desperate not to fall, and even further intimidated by her colossal demonstration of power. She had displaced his initial brashness with fear.

"Miss Jessica, how can you do that?", asked the astounded cleaner.

"I suppose I've got muscles", answered Jessie. With Jessie keeping him suspended as some sort of endurance feat, the cleaner approached and touched Jessie's tensed shoulders and rippling back.

"Oh, Miss Jessica, you have." At this, Jessie threw the man forward into the boxing pads. It still hurt him as he landed. He rolled around in that pain. "I think he's had enough, Miss Jessica."

"Gee, Miss Jessica, you soundly defeat this man but still his stick is hard for you", remarked the cleaner seeing his arousal. Out of curiosity the cleaner brushed the tip of his tented shorts with her mop and his hard-on started shooting semen into his pants. "Oh my dear. He was very excited. Miss Jessica, that was your fault." They both laughed.

"I'm a forgiving person", Jessie said to him firmly, "I'm not banning you from the class, but if you ever dare to show your face again, you have to earn the right by armwrestling me again in front of the whole class on camera and pin my hand to the floor. But if you lose, you have to kiss my feet and leave the gym. Or we could make it boxing. Now, out of here!" He skedaddled as Jessie did some deft shadow boxing.

It's been a week since then, but no sign of the man who wanted a front row spot. To be honest, I wish he had returned. I miss the excitement of a man testing his mettle against our cute class instructor.

Last edited by Soc; 23-Mar-22 at 20:23. Reason: grammar
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Soc For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-22, 14:06
Points: 2,565, Level: 21 Points: 2,565, Level: 21 Points: 2,565, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Default Re: My favourite gym instructor

awesome story... could u add another female gym instructor as a real rival for jessie? maybe a younger black lady (not sure about jessis age though) - a woman who is a real challenge for her?

thx!
The Following User Says Thank You to Scherzkeks For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-22, 20:22
Last Achievements

Jessie is in her thirties. I'll check with the gym to find this younger black instructor.
Old 24-Mar-22, 04:06
Last Achievements

Did you suspect the young, black instructor had a direct run in with Jessie, or did she have an encounter with a male gym member?
Old 25-Mar-22, 11:51
Last Achievements

We Can Do It Re: My favourite gym instructor

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Soc; 26-Mar-22 at 21:34.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soc For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-22, 11:39
Last Achievements

Grappling Re: My favourite gym instructor

I've got some more information on this gym. In Jessie's class, some women bring their male friend with the purpose of challenging the blonde one. One of the men cracks a hard-on after defeat in front of the class. Also news filters through of Malika's morning class and how she appears to be a rising star. There's even some fisticuffs. The vibe is a morning vs evening instructors showdown is on the cards.

Which elements do you want me to report on?
Old 26-Oct-23, 14:52
Points: 4,317, Level: 27 Points: 4,317, Level: 27 Points: 4,317, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've got some more information on this gym. In Jessie's class, some women bring their male friend with the purpose of challenging the blonde one. One of the men cracks a hard-on after defeat in front of the class. Also news filters through of Malika's morning class and how she appears to be a rising star. There's even some fisticuffs. The vibe is a morning vs evening instructors showdown is on the cards.

Which elements do you want me to report on?
The fight Malika has and the fight Jessie has...

Tags
armwrestling, biceps, erotica, flexing, muscles, strength