Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-Feb-24, 14:02
Points: 5,459, Level: 31 Points: 5,459, Level: 31 Points: 5,459, Level: 31
Activity: 31.6% Activity: 31.6% Activity: 31.6%
Last Achievements

Default How Did Guys Become Jobbers Pre-Internet?

Posting and reading the Lee Price thread I'm wondering, back in the late '80s or early '90s, before the Internet, how did guys get recruited to be jobbers or victims in these videos?

A woman I knew who did domination and wrestling sessions did several videos over a weekend, pre-Internet, with Lee Price, Joan Wise, another lady wrestler, and a couple of guys. The lady found out about these videos from a client. Just wondering how many of the males found there way into these videos. I had been in the domination scene for a bit, but never heard of male vs female wrestling until my friend mentioned she was doing a few videos.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Junglebeast For This Useful Post: