Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Old 25-Jan-24, 10:35
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,721, Level: 29 Points: 4,721, Level: 29 Points: 4,721, Level: 29
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling, Pegging and Other FemDom Delights

Dr. Suzanne B. Cumming Role Play: Sex Museum Mammophobia (Tit Fetish with Paris Love)

Dr. Suzanne B Cumming has a new patient - Paris Love - a woman afraid of tits! She’s even afraid of her own. She explains to the doctor that her trauma stems from getting stuck in the tittie bounce house at the Museum of Sex.

Dr. Cumming begins her (in)famous immersion treatment. She starts slowly touching her own breasts through purple lace lingerie. She strips her top off and starts caressing her breast. At first, Paris can’t even look!

Dr. Cumming invites her patient to touch her medical degree-earning breasts. The patient slowly warms up to the experience and eventually takes her own shirt off.

Dr. Cumming then guides her patient through working past the horrors of being smothered by stuffed titties in the bounce house. The patient smiles and enjoys her newly unlocked pleasure, but is still apprehensive. The doctor recommends recurring treatments.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Mixed Wrestling Domination Size Mismatch vs Frank Funsize (with Punishment Round)

Frank Funsize challenged Katarina and he’s about to get exactly what he asked for and more. Katarina starts in tight blue spandex bell bottoms which she removes. She has on a sheer black bodysuit with a rhinestone top underneath. The size mismatch makes it no challenge for Katarina who releases a barrage of reverse facesits, SGP, reverse scissorholds, figure-fours, breast smothers and lots of verbal humiliation. Rather than be a straight up bully, Katarina is amused by her opponent’s fruitless efforts.

That's what earns the little guy a 7-minute punishment round. Katarina removes the bodysuit off-camera and wears only a black rhinestone-embellished bikini. Katarina stuffs Frank's mouth with underwear before facesitting, breast smothering and trash talking the loser. Her ropes keep the gag in his mouth and he eventually gets hogtied. She ends with more verbal humiliation as she takes her rightful victory pose.

Filmed by Mr. Little

Mixed Wrestling Fantasy Domination vs Frank Funsize (Jan. 2024)

Frank Funsize challenged Katarina and he’s about to get exactly what he asked for and more. Katarina starts in tight blue spandex bell bottoms which she removes. She has on a sheer black bodysuit with a rhinestone top underneath. The size mismatch makes it no challenge for Katarina who releases a barrage of reverse facesits, SGP, reverse scissorholds, figure-fours, breast smothers and lots of verbal humiliation. Rather than be a straight up bully, Katarina is amused by her opponent’s fruitless efforts.

The clip ends as Katarina teases Frank about the [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Like the size mismatch but want more trash talk? I got you right [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

Mixed Wrestling Punishment Round vs Frank Funsize (with Panty Gag & Rope Bondage)

Frank Funsize is the definition of “fucked around and found out,” because that tiny guy earned himself a 7-minute punishment round with The Domme Kat. Katarina wears a black rhinestone-embellished bikini. Katarina stuffs Frank's mouth with underwear before facesitting, breast smothering and trash talking the loser. Her ropes keep the gag in his mouth and he eventually gets hogtied. She ends with more verbal humiliation as she takes her rightful victory pose over her tied up and bound opponent.

Filmed by Mr. Little

Want to watch Frank Funsize lose against The Domme Kat? You’ll want to [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to get the match only.

If you’re looking for the full scene (size mismatch mixed wrestling + punishment round), [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

The Following User Says Thank You to theDommeKat For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-24, 01:52
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,721, Level: 29 Points: 4,721, Level: 29 Points: 4,721, Level: 29
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling, Pegging and Other FemDom Delights

It's BANANAS how many of you are loving my trash talk mixed wrestling with Frank Funsize! I LOVE how much you're enjoying those.

Can't wait to beat up more miniature men.

Since then, I've released a TON MORE in my store. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Booty Bonanza: Triple Session Threat
Katarina and Lana Luxor traveled to Florida and met up with Paris Love! The three of us beauties have voluptuous asses and we took some time to appreciate them. We shared favorite session facesits, tricks and twerks in addition to bumpin’ booties.

If Paris is booked for sessions and Lana and I are both booked for sessions, why haven’t we met the person that would be able to handle all three of our perfect posteriors?? Take a look at what we’re bringing to the mats – maybe it could be you! Do you think you could handle the three of us?

The camera is on a tripod.

Related Categories Ass Shaking, Ass Spreading, Big Butts, Booty Shaking, Female Wrestling
KeywordsFemdom,Big Booty,Curvy Woman,Domina Katarina,Katarina Pierce,The Domme Kat,Lana Luxor,Paris Love,Fetish Wrestlers,Fat Ass,Three-Way,Ass Grabbing,Thick Thighs,Wide Ass,Playful Dominant

Double Trouble: Breast Fetish with Domiiscz
I had a great workout with Domiiscz today but now my muscles are so sore – or maybe I just wanted to feel her hands on me. Domiiscz strips my top off and I show her how I can massage using my breasts. She wants to try so we remove her top, too.

Since I have a date later, I thought Domiiscz would want to come with me and double Dominate my date. I end up completely nude after Domiiscz strips me and we practice smashing our boobs against him, smacking him with our tits and smothering him with our breasts.

Filmed by Lana Luxor

Sneaker & Foot Fetish: Peeking Under The Bed
I love when you FMTY! I’m up late and awake early when I travel, so I’m in your guest room getting ready for bed before a long day of filming. I bet you don’t think I know you’re under there watching me straighten up, take off my Converse high top sneakers, remove my socks and get down to my naked feet.

You being stuffed under the bed is giving me some ideas on how we can spend the rest of our weekend!

Category Sneaker Fetish
Related Categories Consensual Candid, Foot Fetish, POV, POV Foot Worship, Solo Female
KeywordsFemdom,Hiding,Under The Bed,Sneaking A Peek,Katarina Pierce,The Domme Kat,Domina Katarina,Barefoot,Feet,Bare Feet,Messy Room,Fmty,POV

Shhh… Late Night WebCam with Ass Worship POV & Dildo Riding
I know we have to be quiet, but I wanted to see you. I’m so happy you booked this web cam one-on-one time with me! First, I put on a show and strip naked for you. I shake, squeeze and spread my ass and give you close ups of my asshole and pussy.

I stop for a smoke and it makes me cough! Shh… let’s go into the bathroom.

I took advantage of Lust Arts’ super strong suction cups and stuck my insertable (dildo) on the bathroom floor. This is where the challenge came in! I fucked the dildo, rubbed my clit and came so hard! But I couldn’t make a sound.

I love the sweet taste of my own pussy so I lick and deep throat the dildo.

I included a bonus! I was still so horny after teasing you with my ass, pussy and oiled up feet that I masturbated again. This time, I jerked off my clit under the covers. Maybe next time, you can hold the camera so the shots are steady when I orgasm and squirt.

Category Solo Masturbation
Related Categories Ass Fetish, Ass Spreading, Dildo Fucking, Foot Fetish, Lotion / Oil Fetish
KeywordsFemdom,Big Booty,Asshole,Pussy,Giantess,Coughing,Smoking,Domi na Katarina,Katarina Pierce,The Domme Kat,Barefeet,Oil,Squirt,Web Cam Pov,Dildo Sucking

Dental Domina: Nude Toothbrushing, Flossing & Rinsing
Watch as I brush my teeth, floss and rinse. You get the nude angle plus a look inside my mouth. I bring the camera up close to watch as I spit after I rinse.

Category Teeth Fetish
Related Categories Mouth Fetish, Nudity/Naked, Spitting, Toothbrushing
KeywordsFemdom,BBW,Curvy Woman,Domina Katarina,Katarina Pierce,The Domme Kat,Belly Fetish,Mouthwash

B&E BDSM - Ballerina Gets Revenge
Ballerina Katarina was getting ready for a performance day when she discovers someone in her kitchen! Angered by the intruder, she tells him to strip naked and tying a leash around his dick. She drags him to a chair where she ties him up with ropes and delivers impact blows with a household pervertable, a soup ladle.

Clothes pins, chopsticks used as clamps are also employed on the intruder’s tongue, ear, scrotum and inner thighs. He is verbally humiliated as the ballerina toys with the clamps on his nipples and genitals.

Category BDSM
Related Categories Bondage, Clothespins, Corporal Bdsm, Humiliation, Rope Bondage
KeywordsFemdom,Role Play,Ballerina,Domina Katarina,Katarina Pierce,The Domme Kat,Thick Thighs,Big Booty,Curvy Woman,Pantyhose,Tights,Tutu,Bodysuit,Leotard,Domin atrix

Oil Massaging the Ref
Referee Katarina is super annoyed with Subdude-By-Her and the only chance he has at staying in her good graces is to shut up, listen to what his flaws are and to give a lovely massage.

Category Massage
Related Categories Cmnf / Clothed Male Naked Female, Curvy, Lotion / Oil Fetish, Role Play, Verbal Humiliation
KeywordsFemdom,Trash Talk,Curvy Woman,Domina Katarina,Katarina Pierce,The Domme Kat,Ass Fetish,Big Booty,Feet,Bare Feet,Domination,Fat Ass,Thick Thighs,Sensual,Humiliation

Tags
ballbusting, breath play, female dominance, femdom, golden shower, pegging, wrestling, zentai