Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Old 05-Mar-24, 13:52
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,526, Level: 86 Points: 38,526, Level: 86 Points: 38,526, Level: 86
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,553 Times in 2,407 Posts
Default Re: Men vs women comparison in soccer

on thing is obvious, you touch a Nymar or a lot of others, they would roll 2 minutes around and playing the dying swan... women they stand up and continue... they have more proudness in they hard, man are like babys on the field...

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (more fun )
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-24, 08:45
Points: 691, Level: 9 Points: 691, Level: 9 Points: 691, Level: 9
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
on thing is obvious, you touch a Nymar or a lot of others, they would roll 2 minutes around and playing the dying swan... women they stand up and continue... they have more proudness in they hard, man are like babys on the field...

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (more fun )
It makes sense. It has been scientifically proven that women have a higher pan threshold than men.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixed is scary For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-24, 16:35
Points: 14,099, Level: 51 Points: 14,099, Level: 51 Points: 14,099, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,464 Times in 909 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixed is scary [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It makes sense. It has been scientifically proven that women have a higher pan threshold than men.
Can you link these studies?
I tought it was just an urban myth.
Old 29-Mar-24, 15:09
Points: 57,947, Level: 100 Points: 57,947, Level: 100 Points: 57,947, Level: 100
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,824 Times in 1,933 Posts

An interesting article on the BBC website.

Quote:
"Please don't think I'm anti-women because I'm not, you know?" he told me. But just moments earlier he had said, in reference to female pundits: "No-one wants to know what a woman's got to say."

James is particularly bothered by women commenting on men's football. "Football has been my life," he said. "Men don't really want women involved in men's football. It just spoils [it]. No-one can take women seriously".
I believe lots of men share this sentiment. I remember when lots of men got angry over Catherine Whitaker commentating on men's tennis matches. Women's Tennis - OK - but it's not right for her to have opinions and a voice on men's.

More recently, you can find a similar sentiment towards Laura Sanko, who has begun commentating for the UFC and as a colour commentator too, which means she gets to voice opinions on strategy and technical execution rather than just describing the play-by-play action.

Because Football has been James's life, he believes that grants him dominion. He probably feels more entitled to a voice and that his opinions should be worth more than a woman - a younger woman from a different ethnic background to boot - who is getting a bigger platform and getting paid a decent salary to talk about "his" sport that he has spent his whole life being emotionally invested in.

To add more insult, she can also play the game better than he can - or likely ever could.

I can see how many men find it uncomfortable and offensive.

It all comes back to men wanting a birthright of respect, superiority and then crying and throwing a tantrum when "their" sanctuary is challenged because they were under the false impression it was ring-fenced just for them.

They lived so long in ignorant bliss. Men watching Footie on a Saturday afternoon while the women get their hair and nails done. Football being a sport invented by men, for men and tailored to men's strengths. Women obviously don't want to play or get involved. Even if they did, they wouldn't be any good so no point trying.

Now barriers are being lifted on women and it's a brave new world. A world many men just cannot cope with.
Old 29-Mar-24, 19:12
Points: 4,721, Level: 29 Points: 4,721, Level: 29 Points: 4,721, Level: 29
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
An interesting article on the BBC website.

I believe lots of men share this sentiment. I remember when lots of men got angry over Catherine Whitaker commentating on men's tennis matches. Women's Tennis - OK - but it's not right for her to have opinions and a voice on men's.

More recently, you can find a similar sentiment towards Laura Sanko, who has begun commentating for the UFC and as a colour commentator too, which means she gets to voice opinions on strategy and technical execution rather than just describing the play-by-play action.

Because Football has been James's life, he believes that grants him dominion. He probably feels more entitled to a voice and that his opinions should be worth more than a woman - a younger woman from a different ethnic background to boot - who is getting a bigger platform and getting paid a decent salary to talk about "his" sport that he has spent his whole life being emotionally invested in.

To add more insult, she can also play the game better than he can - or likely ever could.

I can see how many men find it uncomfortable and offensive.

It all comes back to men wanting a birthright of respect, superiority and then crying and throwing a tantrum when "their" sanctuary is challenged because they were under the false impression it was ring-fenced just for them.

They lived so long in ignorant bliss. Men watching Footie on a Saturday afternoon while the women get their hair and nails done. Football being a sport invented by men, for men and tailored to men's strengths. Women obviously don't want to play or get involved. Even if they did, they wouldn't be any good so no point trying.

Now barriers are being lifted on women and it's a brave new world. A world many men just cannot cope with.
Itís because they think female commentators are forced and companies trying to be woke
Old 30-Mar-24, 10:03
Points: 57,947, Level: 100 Points: 57,947, Level: 100 Points: 57,947, Level: 100
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,824 Times in 1,933 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerober90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It’s because they think female commentators are forced and companies trying to be woke
I don't accept that. It's one thing to critique the credentials for someone's hiring and their opinions but quite another to go after them in a hateful and maniacal manner - ie saying they hope she's gone to Gaza, doxxing her home address, family. Constantly spamming her social media with vile hatred.

I think in this interview, the "troll" was refreshingly honest... He just doesn't want women to have a voice/role in "his" sport... Whatever their credentials, history, strike-rate for accurate analysis and predictions. The whole concept is offensive. In fact for a woman to take on a job in a male dominated industry and do a better job is the most scary and offensive prospect of all. That's what really keeps them up at night.

I recall there was a situation when fans "went after" a female official (lineswoman?) and was encouraged by TV pundits talking candidly, thinking their microphones were not live.

"Women don't know the offside rule"

It's like I say. It's really best for these men to just keep their mouths shut because all they're doing is setting themselves up for humiliation. In this situation, Keys and Gray were publicly sacked and to rub salt into their wounds, it turned out the lineswoman was right all along!!

So all the men did was humiliate themselves and end up with egg on their faces.

Gray was nearly driven to suicide over the shame.