Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Old 27-Mar-24, 17:57
Points: 11,636, Level: 46 Points: 11,636, Level: 46 Points: 11,636, Level: 46
Activity: 54.8% Activity: 54.8% Activity: 54.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,020 Times in 630 Posts
Default Re: Real videos of women beating men

I like Cheetos.
Old 28-Mar-24, 06:38
Points: 280,137, Level: 100 Points: 280,137, Level: 100 Points: 280,137, Level: 100
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 69,244 Times in 6,911 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like Cheetos.
Ugh! Look disgusting to me...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cheetos.jpg (255.5 KB, 198 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-24, 17:29
Points: 4,190, Level: 27 Points: 4,190, Level: 27 Points: 4,190, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

In my experience once these little heroines get a thorough beating by a male (it happens sooner or later, when their ego makes them pick the wrong guy) they usually learn the lesson and stick to unimpressive out of shape beta types like the selection we see here.
The Following User Says Thank You to PaxRomana For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-24, 17:19
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingdommes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This one is actual real fight [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How is this site still allowed to link here? It tried to hack my browser, steal my details and give me AIDS. Surely this is just a phishing scam?

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaxRomana [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my experience once these little heroines get a thorough beating by a male (it happens sooner or later, when their ego makes them pick the wrong guy) they usually learn the lesson and stick to unimpressive out of shape beta types like the selection we see here.
Your experience is probably limited to meth heads.

Women are pretty tenacious. They'll beat themselves up for not being able to tap or KO a man twice their size in a gym, and then if you don't stay on top of your game, or you start to hit your mid-30s and slow down, they'll be steamrollering you in a few months.

Last edited by Dio Brando; 07-Apr-24 at 17:19.
Old 07-Apr-24, 17:54
Points: 3,691, Level: 25 Points: 3,691, Level: 25 Points: 3,691, Level: 25
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You don't understand bro, women can't physically hurt men bro, no matter how good of a boxer a woman is a man can just stand there and eat all of her punches straight to the chin until she gets tired bro.
That's why women should be forbidden from doing martial arts.

I know because people online say so:

I know it's an old post, but I didn't see it before, so I will risk joining a party late.

Yes, women if they are interested, should learn Martial Arts, the kind of Martial Arts which are practiced with a close to real life effort from opponent, as BJJ, wrestling, judo, Muai Thai, Boxing, Kickboxing, some versions of Karate/Taekwondo... and the list probably ends here. Not only it would give them some real-life skills and physical ability but also make them more realistic about what they can and can't do in real-life situation. Which is usually much less than members of our forum would believe, not mentioning western pop culture.

Also, women shouldn't attend Self Defense Classes, because they are usually a scam giving them false state of security at the worst and waste of time at best, with opponents being other weak women and a majority of moves being pretty much choreographed.

Both these statements above don't have to be contradictionary.

Last edited by whoishe; 07-Apr-24 at 18:27.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whoishe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-24, 19:10
Points: 14,099, Level: 51 Points: 14,099, Level: 51 Points: 14,099, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,464 Times in 909 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoishe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know it's an old post, but I didn't see it before, so I will risk joining a party late.

Yes, women if they are interested, should learn Martial Arts, the kind of Martial Arts which are practiced with a close to real life effort from opponent, as BJJ, wrestling, judo, Muai Thai, Boxing, Kickboxing... and the list probably ends here. Not only it would give them some real-life skills and physical ability but also make them more realistic about what they can and can't do in real-life situation. Which is usually much less than members of our forum would believe, not mentioning western pop culture.

Also, women shouldn't attend Self Defense Classes, because they are usually a scam giving them false state of security at the worst and waste of time at best, with opponents being other weak women and a majority of moves being pretty much choreographed.

Both these statements above aren't contradictionary.
I agree with that, their training need to incorporate realistic sparring and pressure testing against resisting male opponents to be reliably useful (within limits of course) and most (tough not all) "self defense courses" do not meet those requirements.

MMA is the best option for women, followed by old school, self-defense oriented old BJJ schools (where strikes prevention is deeply addressed) because as a woman knowing how to defend yourself from your back is paramount since you are likely to end up there against a much larger male assailant even if you have good stand-up grappling skills and he is untrained.

Striking-only sports are a bad option instead since it's unlikely (altough not impossible) that she manages debilitate him with strikes before getting tackled down.

This is not the point these alphas male guru/influencers make tough, they don't talk about it that deeply and they don't make any distinctions between good or bad training methods.
Their argument is simply that women should not train at all because they can't beat men no matter the training/skills differential period, which is complete horseshit.

For example That Jweller guy who insist with "women can't punch their way out of men's assaults" is an untrained guy who probably doesn't even know BJJ is a thing yet it doesn't stop him from confidently running his mouth on a topic he has zero experience about.

Last edited by Elbow Escape; 07-Apr-24 at 19:47.
Old 16-Apr-24, 21:23
Points: 2,568, Level: 21 Points: 2,568, Level: 21 Points: 2,568, Level: 21
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%

Another angle of Monique Bastos - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wrestlingdommes For This Useful Post:

Tags
fights, intergender, male vs female fight