Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 18-Sep-14, 10:57
Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Which women have the strongest scissors

I got thinking, which women have the strongest headscissors. I've been put in what I think is full strength headscissors by

5'10 full bodied dom thick legs (ears ringing and neck super sore next day) No tapout from pass out or pain.

5'6 slim female (no tapping, no pain, easily could get out of them)

5'9 40yo semi fitness type (tap out from passing out on sidescissor, but not from pain)

6'1 curvy female very thick legs (no pain, just felt like smothering)

5'11 slim 40yo female (no pass out, slight pain, but nothing to make me want to tap out)

Just wondering, what sport types would you expect to have the most damaging headscissors from pain. I'm not convinced a female who squats 150kg is necessarily going to be strong in a headscissor as its not a pushing motion, its independent.

I was wondering if a petite female, could do just abductor exercises, and focus on squeezing strength and be deceptively strong.

My take is that cyclists with narrow legs, gymnasts, dancers would all have very strong scissors.

Maybe from personal experience, post a like for like picture of the girl and how strong she was in a headscissor.
Old 17-Mar-15, 21:45
Points: 98,379, Level: 100 Points: 98,379, Level: 100 Points: 98,379, Level: 100
Activity: 57.9% Activity: 57.9% Activity: 57.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,177 Times in 4,095 Posts
Default Re: Which women have the strongest scissors

The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-15, 23:00
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I repeat again what I said in another topic: "if was necessary for having a session with Cindy, I'd be available even to bring her on my shoulders from Canada to Italy !"

Damn ! Can't accept that I haven't a single chance to meet her !!!
Old 18-Mar-15, 01:02
Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I repeat again what I said in another topic: "if was necessary for having a session with Cindy, I'd be available even to bring her on my shoulders from Canada to Italy !"

Damn ! Can't accept that I haven't a single chance to meet her !!!
Well, she is in Vegas from April 24th to 26th doing sessions. So, yes, you do have a chance to meet her.
Old 18-Mar-15, 04:05
Points: 26,762, Level: 71 Points: 26,762, Level: 71 Points: 26,762, Level: 71
Activity: 94.7% Activity: 94.7% Activity: 94.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,422 Times in 1,873 Posts

There are 2 parts to a painful head scissors, the choke and the crushing of the neck, the most painful element being the latter. Unless a fit woman's thighs are absolutely gigantic, maybe 75cm around or bigger, she is going to be able to use her inner-thigh muscles to choke you. After that the question is how much power she can use to squeeze the rest of your neck and the short answer is the more muscle the better. Any woman capable of squatting 150kg, as the op said, is going to have powerful hips and abductors as well.
Gymnasts have extremely impressive muscle development, and their lack of body fat compensates some for their small size in making their scissors painful. But I've never felt a gymnast's scissors to be as painful as that of an equally elite bigger athlete.
There are 3 women who are on my top level for the ability to cause pain using their most basic (straight) head scissors, Goddess Severa, Arekah Lox and Mistress Treasure. All would be called 'big girls,' all played varsity sports at the college level and all have tremendous functional strength. A 4th and 5th, Helen Von Mott and Mikayla Miles, no longer session. A 6th, Fabi Antoine I have yet to meet but I have no doubt is in a class with the others. Dominique Danger is a special case, as her legs are so large that I'm not sure whether the pain from her scissors is at least partly due to pressure on the jaw.
In terms of female athletes, my ordered ranking from experience for head scissor power is as follows: ice hockey players > volleyball > cyclists > track sprinters > speed skaters > basketball > powerlifters > swimmers. Yes, a certain hockey player's head scissors was so powerful that she instantly readjusted my idea of possible functional leg strength.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-15, 08:00
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul0415 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, she is in Vegas from April 24th to 26th doing sessions. So, yes, you do have a chance to meet her.
Unluckly, nope. Can't reach her on those dates due my job's schedule. If I lived there, I would have found a way for sure but living almost on the other side of the world (Italy)... It would take to me (at least )3 entire days off from my job.
Old 18-Mar-15, 12:37
Points: 15,393, Level: 53 Points: 15,393, Level: 53 Points: 15,393, Level: 53
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,390 Times in 343 Posts

I feel you, Bulldozer. Same problem (Paris)...
Old 24-Mar-22, 21:20
Points: 2,502, Level: 20 Points: 2,502, Level: 20 Points: 2,502, Level: 20
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There are 2 parts to a painful head scissors, the choke and the crushing of the neck, the most painful element being the latter. Unless a fit woman's thighs are absolutely gigantic, maybe 75cm around or bigger, she is going to be able to use her inner-thigh muscles to choke you. After that the question is how much power she can use to squeeze the rest of your neck and the short answer is the more muscle the better. Any woman capable of squatting 150kg, as the op said, is going to have powerful hips and abductors as well.
Gymnasts have extremely impressive muscle development, and their lack of body fat compensates some for their small size in making their scissors painful. But I've never felt a gymnast's scissors to be as painful as that of an equally elite bigger athlete.
There are 3 women who are on my top level for the ability to cause pain using their most basic (straight) head scissors, Goddess Severa, Arekah Lox and Mistress Treasure. All would be called 'big girls,' all played varsity sports at the college level and all have tremendous functional strength. A 4th and 5th, Helen Von Mott and Mikayla Miles, no longer session. A 6th, Fabi Antoine I have yet to meet but I have no doubt is in a class with the others. Dominique Danger is a special case, as her legs are so large that I'm not sure whether the pain from her scissors is at least partly due to pressure on the jaw.
In terms of female athletes, my ordered ranking from experience for head scissor power is as follows: ice hockey players > volleyball > cyclists > track sprinters > speed skaters > basketball > powerlifters > swimmers. Yes, a certain hockey player's head scissors was so powerful that she instantly readjusted my idea of possible functional leg strength.
You forget the equestrian girls which I have been scissored by have incredible strength
The Following User Says Thank You to Pydrone For This Useful Post: