Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion



Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.




Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 21-Nov-15, 18:54
Dramma Dramma is offline
Junior Member
Points: 582, Level: 8 Points: 582, Level: 8 Points: 582, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Youtube How to book a session from Tempest?

I am trying to book a session from Tempest this days. And I sent couple emails, both polite and clear about what kinds of sessions I wanna book and who I wanna meet. Sadly I just haven't receive a reply. I saw on the forum that a lot of you guys had this kinda problem too. Can some of you guys who got a reply tell me how to do?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21-Nov-15, 19:26
LicensetoKill's Avatar
LicensetoKill LicensetoKill is offline
Senior Member
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Gender: Male
Location: New York City
Posts: 2,223
Thanks: 2,907
Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: How to book a session from Tempest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dramma [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am trying to book a session from Tempest this days. And I sent couple emails, both polite and clear about what kinds of sessions I wanna book and who I wanna meet. Sadly I just haven't receive a reply. I saw on the forum that a lot of you guys had this kinda problem too. Can some of you guys who got a reply tell me how to do?

Some of the ladies from Tempest are also listed on Session girls. You can look for an alternate e-mail there.

Beyond that, I'm not sure what to suggest. All you can do is e-mail from time to time and stay polite and concise.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-Nov-15, 21:36
NewYork NewYork is offline
Member
Points: 47,782, Level: 96 Points: 47,782, Level: 96 Points: 47,782, Level: 96
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,406
Thanks: 825
Thanked 3,440 Times in 787 Posts
Default Re: How to book a session from Tempest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dramma [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am trying to book a session from Tempest this days. And I sent couple emails, both polite and clear about what kinds of sessions I wanna book and who I wanna meet. Sadly I just haven't receive a reply. I saw on the forum that a lot of you guys had this kinda problem too. Can some of you guys who got a reply tell me how to do?
Tempest is amazing. I know it can be hard to get in but once you're in its the best private club in the world haha. Who do you want to see?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 22-Nov-15, 02:34
Dramma Dramma is offline
Junior Member
Points: 582, Level: 8 Points: 582, Level: 8 Points: 582, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: How to book a session from Tempest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tempest is amazing. I know it can be hard to get in but once you're in its the best private club in the world haha. Who do you want to see?
Leah ( since I can never see her picture in tempest for no reason lol) and Rebecca. All girls there are just AMAZING but shit Tempest don't reply emails
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 22-Nov-15, 13:04
mrbastard mrbastard is offline
Member
Points: 10,560, Level: 44 Points: 10,560, Level: 44 Points: 10,560, Level: 44
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 154
Thanks: 2,048
Thanked 1,140 Times in 110 Posts
Default Re: How to book a session from Tempest?

I have been there a few times, and just in the last week or two had something arranged, tentatively, and then bailed and went another route completely due to the lack of response. It's too bad, because there are great girls there for every taste or type of session.

Lisa is a lovely and extremely well-mannered person -- it is just perplexing and a constant problem when trying to set something up there. The best I can tell you is that she seems to be available to respond in off-hours, like late nights/early mornings.

The alternative I went with, by the way, was VeVe Lane -- who was absolutely wonderful and perfectly responsive and professional.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 22-Nov-15, 14:14
salmon2o salmon2o is offline
Member
Points: 15,706, Level: 54 Points: 15,706, Level: 54 Points: 15,706, Level: 54
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 71
Thanks: 93
Thanked 448 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: How to book a session from Tempest?

Has anyone done a video taped session at tempest? do they provide a camera? how much extra was it?

I know what you mean about Leah's profile, since it went private I have really wanted to do a session to see what is in there! does she offer taped sessions?

I am thinking of booking a session there next month, or at least trying to . About two years ago, I got a response from Lisa when I booked a session about a week in advance. I didn't request a wrestler, just offered my time window, some personal info, and the type of session I wanted. I still haven't had a session there because the wrestler wasn't feeling well and she had to cancel.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 24-Nov-15, 03:23
hibart hibart is offline
Junior Member
Points: 3,767, Level: 25 Points: 3,767, Level: 25 Points: 3,767, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 18
Thanks: 7
Thanked 38 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: How to book a session from Tempest?

I tried to book a match there as well. I did get a reply, and I responded. After that I heard nothing..........
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 24-Nov-15, 04:42
NewYork NewYork is offline
Member
Points: 47,782, Level: 96 Points: 47,782, Level: 96 Points: 47,782, Level: 96
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,406
Thanks: 825
Thanked 3,440 Times in 787 Posts
Default Re: How to book a session from Tempest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmon2o [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has anyone done a video taped session at tempest? do they provide a camera? how much extra was it?

I know what you mean about Leah's profile, since it went private I have really wanted to do a session to see what is in there! does she offer taped sessions?

I am thinking of booking a session there next month, or at least trying to . About two years ago, I got a response from Lisa when I booked a session about a week in advance. I didn't request a wrestler, just offered my time window, some personal info, and the type of session I wanted. I still haven't had a session there because the wrestler wasn't feeling well and she had to cancel.
They do video tape sessions from what I heard. I never have but I know they do.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 25-Nov-15, 17:53
Youtubeguy Youtubeguy is offline
Senior Member
Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 272
Thanks: 37
Thanked 116 Times in 87 Posts
Default Re: How to book a session from Tempest?

I had same situation. They communicate poorly
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 30-Dec-15, 15:49
onlythestones onlythestones is offline
Junior Member
Points: 143, Level: 2 Points: 143, Level: 2 Points: 143, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: How to book a session from Tempest?

Just adding my voice to the choir here. Had a great session with them in the summer and have tried to schedule follow up matches and the same issue occurs. And agreed that Lisa is warm and courteous when you can get her but it is a challenge to get something finalized.

A shame as the facility is good and the ladies I sessioned with were great!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone session with Tess from Tempest? NewYork Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 2 27-Jan-15 20:27
My session with Jamie from Tempest NewYork Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 6 08-Jun-14 22:48
My session with Leah from Tempest NewYork Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 1 13-Apr-14 04:05
My session with Cody of Tempest NewYork Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 6 12-Apr-14 20:29
Going to book a session with an escort where I get knocked out for an hour. momo Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 10 26-Feb-14 16:07


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:48.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.