Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 01-Mar-16, 13:36
Points: 356, Level: 6 Points: 356, Level: 6 Points: 356, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Spain

Moved to Spain and slowly start to check out the scene. I've searched this forum and was able to see one thread, and from it one tip but a certain Veronica from Madrid, but that was two years ago.
And of course I've checked WB270, and there's one lady near me that seemed to be interesting, but she just moved south to Marbella: Sara Lips.
Most of the others are bodybuilders offering fantasy and muscle worship sessions, not my thing at all; I prefer competitive to semi-competitive with a woman who can move on a mat. I don't need impressive biceps.

So, my question is this - has anyone of the gentlemen here ever had a session with any of these ladies and can give me a simple thumbs up or down?:
- NinjaChocolate (Madrid...?)
- Vikinga (Madrid)
- Misstresstaekwondo (Barcelona)

I've also checked Spanish sites and didn't find much action: mostly films and photos copied, no reports or ongoing discussions. Am I missing something?

And has anybody ever heard of this woman - she would be in my city, Valencia, but wants 400 Euro for a first meeting, saying she's a pro in judo and kickboxing but doesn't exactly look like it?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 02-May-16, 22:04
Session Wrestler
Points: 390, Level: 6 Points: 390, Level: 6 Points: 390, Level: 6

Default Re: Spain

Hey,

Sorry I am only spotting this now, I myself am actually not in Marbella any longer but Alicante province, formentera del segura. i relocated back up in March and have asked wb270 to change it but without any luck yet. I am hoping he does so this month when updating my tours :-) If you were interested in ever having a session, I would be happy to sort something with you if you let me know what it is you like/enjoy most. At my home I also have professional judo jigsaw mats for sessions if you like this kind of setting.

Sara xx
Old 06-Aug-19, 16:59
Points: 3,617, Level: 25 Points: 3,617, Level: 25 Points: 3,617, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Default club

is there any session wrestling club / place in madrit?

Tags
barcelona, madrid, spain, valencia