Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.

Old 29-Aug-16, 12:28
Anon123

Default Crush on a Friend

(I have been trying to write a story for this site for ages now. Most of them end up going on waaaaay too long and I get bored of them. This is the first one I have ever completed, so please don't be too harsh on it. It's based on real people and events, but unfortunately the story is more fiction than fact. Enjoy!)

It was obvious to everyone that Jensen fancied Lucy. To be fair to him, it was hard to find someone who didn’t. She was a smart, funny and energetic 19 year old, but most guys were only interested in her body. She had perfect fair skin and green eyes that could leave a man entranced. She had been a dancer since she could walk, only giving it up a few months prior due to college, but she still kept her dancer's body. She was in shape, not overly muscled but clearly toned, with most of her weight going either to her round breasts or heart-shaped rear.

However, neither me or Jensen could make a move on Lucy. He feared that they had become too close and rejection could make things unbearably awkward. I was less close to Lucy, but getting with her when Jensen obviously idolised her would complicate things a lot. So, the three of us acted as a weird trio of friends. Lucy’s house backed onto a massive field where we would all spend many summer’s nights having alcohol-fuelled conversations under the stars.

This particular night was on the late end of summer, with a slight chill in the air. Lucy changed her usual outfit of a casual dress to wearing tight white jeans and a black blouse. She always tried to look her best, even when doing casual things like having a drink in a field with friends.We had been sitting there for about an hour, each of us on our third or fourth beer. Somehow, through the mother of all tangents, the conversation had gotten onto whether Jensen could take on Arnold Schwarzenegger in a fight if he saw him at the gym.

“Well, it wouldn’t be impossible” Jensen argued “It’s all about where you hit them. Even the big guys have weak points. But yeah, I could probably beat most average people in a fight”

Lucy found this oddly hilarious, laughing before saying “Yeah, right. I could probably take you in a fight”

“Uh...”. I almost felt sorry for Jensen. A girl he had fancied for years was insulting his manliness in front of his friends. He could either retort back and risk insulting her or back down and be teased. Being Mr Macho Man, he chose the first option.

“Obviously you couldn't. I’m a guy and you’re a girl. I’m sorry, but that’s basic biology”. He handled the situation pretty well, honestly. Now all I had to do was change the subject and remove the awkward tension.

“Why don’t you prove it?” I had not interjected quick enough, as Lucy continued “Let’s wrestle”

I’m not sure if she knew what she was doing. Lucy had never mentioned wrestling or even anything hinting at strength before. Either this was a big coincidence, or she knew the power in her legs and was baiting Jensen into a trap.

“Are you sure? Like, actual wrestling? I mean, I don’t want to hurt you or anything.”

Lucy stood up, wiping blades of grass from her jeans. “Oh, I really wouldn’t worry about me being hurt Jensey”

Jensen chuckled, knowing full well Lucy knew he hated being called Jensey. “Alright then. Do you want a head-start or something?” He was being full-on patronising now. Lucy paused for a second, before a huge grin broke out on her face.

“Okay then.” She walked a few paces away from the still-seated Jensen. She turned, before beginning to run at him and shouted “HeadStartStartsNow!”

Jensen didn’t even have time to register what was going on before Lucy jumped legs-first at him. She landed on his shoulders, sending them both to the floor. Lucy locked her ankles, securing his head between her thighs.

When she locked on the hold, I could hardly believe it was the same woman. Her thighs ballooned to completely cover Jensen’s head. Even though she had jeans on, I could tell it wasn’t fat making her thighs swell; Jensen had two two slabs of muscle trying to turn his head into jelly, and they weren’t going to let go without getting what they wanted.

“Looks like two decades of dancing beats, what, five weeks at the gym?” Lucy teased, running a finger down Jensen’s arm that was hopelessly trying to pry her legs open. “I suppose it’s not the size that counts, it’s how you use it. It just helps that my thighs are twice as big as your arms.” She then rested her head on her arms and laughed as Jensen squirmed.

While his neck was getting scissored into submission, Jensen’s ego was taking a heavier blow. He was not just going to take this humiliation lying down. Literally. He stopped grabbing her thighs and instead seized her arms. Then, slowly but surely, he lifted himself to his feet.

All three of us were surprised how strong Jensen really was. Lucy must of weighed around 8-9 stone, so to stand up while she was clinging to (and squeezing the crap out of) his neck took some doing. Despite this, Lucy was laughing harder than ever. Her grip was still watertight, and it seemed Jensen had no idea what to do after expending all his energy lifting her. He had to let go of her arms to support the weight of her thighs, allowing Lucy to grab two handfuls of his hair like handles. “What good is all of that strength if you can’t outwrestle a girl?” Lucy said while giving his blonde locks a playful yet firm tug. “I mean, I could literally choke you to death in my legs and you’d just have to take it!”

Jensen was stuck. His hands couldn’t let go of Lucy’s thighs without them both falling, and he couldn’t try to shake her off without losing half his scalp. He had no choice but to take the pressure. So, for the longest minute of his life he stood and let Lucy pulverise his neck and jaw. She was like a leach, absorbing his strength into her legs. After a while she started fully extending her legs before slamming the back of her shoes into his back. Lucy only had to do this three times before Jensen gave in. First one leg wobbled, then the other leg buckled, and with a delighted shriek Lucy brought him to his knees again.

During this toppling, however, Jensen’s head had slipped down her thighs and was now close to her kneecaps. This meant a weaker squeeze and crucial room to pry open those lethal pillars of muscle. Lucy tried to bring his head back, but Jensen clearly had enough, He swatted her hands back and got both his arms between her legs.

With an enormous effort, he managed to unhook her thighs. However, that is as far as he got. In a blink of an eye she grabbed his head and smothered his nose against her crotch, whilst wrapping her legs tighter than ever and grabbing his hands. Jensen had wasted his one chance to escape, and all three of us knew it. He later told me that while the scissors hurt like hell, what hurt him most was the high-pitched girly laugh she let out after resealing her hold.

“Look at you, you’ve finally got your face in my pussy! You didn’t even have to send any desperate texts at 2am this time!”

I wanted to walk away, or help, or talk, or anything, but I was transfixed by the scene. A mixture of shock, arousal and slight embarrassment took over and left me rooted to the spot with my jaw open.

Now Jensen couldn’t even touch her thighs. Lucy had sunk her nails deep into the back of Jensen’s hand, keeping them just out of reach. She had also got him lying on his right side, pinning him to the ground. He had no way to alleviate the pressure, leaving him exposed to burst after powerful burst of power. His face grew redder by the second, and I started to see veins pop up on his forehead.

Lucy was still smiling, but her face was scrunched as if she was concentrating, focusing on how to cause her victim as much pain as possible. Before long, Jensen began to frantically kick his legs in desperation. This frantic struggling stopped as his eyes began to close. He was passing out. His oxygen was at Lucy’s mercy.

Almost reluctantly, Lucy loosened her thighs around Jensen’s head, letting him breath.

“Do you admit I’m stronger than you?”

Jensen admitted his defeat, in between gasps for air. Lucy gave a sigh of mock disappointment.

“Oh, that’s a shame.” she said as she reached into her pocket and retrieved a condom packet “If you had beaten me, I would have let you use this. But I only sleep with real men, not boys”. Jensen didn’t even have time to reply. With a sickeningly powerful pulse of her thighs, Lucy put him to sleep. Then she released his head and let it fall to the floor, before turning me and saying “So, you feeling lucky tonight?”

Most people would have turned down the offer to wrestle someone who had just knocked out their friend. However, most people aren’t testosterone-filled guys on their 5th beer. In a three-round match, she won 2-0. The third round ended early when Lucy decided she didn’t want to waste a good condom. We had our first kiss right there, underneath the stars and next to Jensen’s sleeping body.
Old 29-Aug-16, 18:36
Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Crush on a Friend

Very nice. I enjoyed reading this story and wouldn't object to seeing more of your writing on the board. Thanks for posting it!

Should we be assuming that at least one of those two rounds she won against the narrator was by scissors as well?
Old 29-Aug-16, 21:01
Anon123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilus [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Very nice. I enjoyed reading this story and wouldn't object to seeing more of your writing on the board. Thanks for posting it!

Should we be assuming that at least one of those two rounds she won against the narrator was by scissors as well?
This is the first time someone has replied to a story of mine! I'm going to hang this reply on my wall!!

...Wait, that would make too many people ask WAY too many questions, so I'm just going to say THANKS! In regards to how she won the match, I would say she used a lot of scissors. I am working on a second story, but I could type up the two rounds vs the narrator if that's what people want.
Old 29-Aug-16, 21:34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is the first time someone has replied to a story of mine! I'm going to hang this reply on my wall!!

...Wait, that would make too many people ask WAY too many questions, so I'm just going to say THANKS! In regards to how she won the match, I would say she used a lot of scissors. I am working on a second story, but I could type up the two rounds vs the narrator if that's what people want.
You've very welcome. I'd certainly be interested in reading those two rounds if you're happy to type them up. It's a pretty intriguing ending, and I'd like to read more with Lucy. She's fun.
Old 30-Aug-16, 07:42
Points: 17,970, Level: 58 Points: 17,970, Level: 58 Points: 17,970, Level: 58
Activity: 28.9% Activity: 28.9% Activity: 28.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,313 Times in 1,527 Posts

I'd like to second Nihilis' words, mate. The story was fun and well written and I would also love to read your account of the other two rounds, if you are okay with typing them. Thanks a lot for this story, mate, and I look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future.
Old 30-Aug-16, 09:58
Anon123

By popular request, I an going to type up the rest of the fight

But in the mean time, some clarification on what is true. I used to have an insanely hot friend not called 'Lucy' who used to be a dancer (the description in the story is all true) and another friend who had a crush on her. We used to hang out in the field by her house in a bigger group, about eight or nine of us. One night she was going on about how she used to want to be a spy. A female friend, who was sitting next to her, started taking the piss. So 'Lucy' just got her legs around her neck and started to squeeze full out. She clearly didn't know her own strengh and in about 10 seconds her friend was screaming for her to let go. When she finally did her face looked blue and everyone in the group seemed kind of scared of her legs. Still one of the hottest things I have seen in my life, to have a girl that hot do the one thing you have fantasised about her doing without any hinting or encouragement.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-16, 10:56
Last Achievements

Wow. Sounds like some lethal legs on her. And that's pretty dominant to boot. Nice. Well, not for the other girl but yeah... Impressive stuff and it does sound really hot.

Was she in jeans again or what?

One other question if I may - what was her hair colour? You mentioned her eyes and I'm just a bit curious. No worries if you don't want to answer either.
Old 30-Aug-16, 13:35
ludwigvan

Nice story!
looking forward to part 2
Old 30-Aug-16, 13:59
Anon123

(Before I start I would just like to announce I am working on a much longer sequel to this story as well as a few other projects. The sequel will be another kind-of-based-on-real-things one, where Lucy takes the narrator to meet her friends who are equally keen on scissors.)

My first thought was that this was not going to be a fair fight. Even as I was getting up I could feel the effects of the alcohol on me. Lucy, on the other hand, could down a bottle of Vodka without flinching, which is probably why she kept so much of the stuff around her house.

"Don't worry, I won't knock you out" Lucy said as I got ready "Well, unless you want me to." She then gave me that same smile that she gave Jensen, the smile that says 'I'm going to beat you and there is sweet F.A that you can do about it honey'

"Have you done this before? I mean, before tonight?"

"Well, do you remember Megan?" There was no way I could possibly forget Megan, but that's another story for another time. "She does things like this all the time to her boyfriends. I always wanted to try it out on someone who wasn't tied to her bed." Lucy flicked her jet-black back over her head and started stretching. She was taking this seriously, while I was drunkenly enjoying the view

"Uh, do we have any rules or anything?" I said after she had finished her deliberately overlong stretches.

"What's the matter, do you need to hide behind rules to stop a girl beating you?" She was trying to attack my pride, just like Jensen. The horrible thing was that it was working. "Besides, do you think I am going to give a crap about rules when I've got these round you?" Lucy began to pat and squeeze her inner thigh. How can any man cope with this level of manipulation?

We began standing up with our hands locking. I began to bend her hands back, as she dug her nails into my hands. She was tough, and determined, but my arms were stronger. Lucy slowly backed off, before with the power of a horse she kicked me square in the balls.

The pain was screaming, mind-blowing, debilitating. Lucy circled me, knowing I would be doing nothing but crouching for a while. "I'm sorry, I forgot. 'Men are stronger unless you kick us in our balls because it weally weally hurts us'". She didn't kick more, or push me, or do anything. She simply waited, enjoying my pain. Then, when I looked to be just about to continue, she grabbed my head and placed it between her thighs.

The sheer size of her thighs was the first thing that got me. They say perspective is key, so the only way to really know the size of someone's legs is to be between them. They enclosed from my neck to the top of my jaw, almost massaging them at first. Then came the squeeze. I always expected it to be a sharp, bone-cracking pain, but it wasn't. It was pure suffocation. I could feel my neck getting smaller and smaller, my airways decreasing by the second. Blood rushed to my head, feeling as if the pressure would cause it to explode. It didn't matter how strong I was, or how big mu neck muscles were. All that mattered was whether Lucy would let me go, knock me out or kill me.

"Ya ready to tap out?" Lucy teased. She must of known my answer before I said it.

"I GIVE I GIVE I FUCKING GIVE!" I screamed, fearing that any quieter would not be heard. Instantaneously she released her grip, sending me ragdolling to the floor.

"I'm impressed." Lucy said, skipping over my body. "I was really trying to knock you out there. Get ready for round two!"
Old 30-Aug-16, 19:10
Points: 17,970, Level: 58 Points: 17,970, Level: 58 Points: 17,970, Level: 58
Activity: 28.9% Activity: 28.9% Activity: 28.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,313 Times in 1,527 Posts

Damn, she has got an exciting attitude. Thanks, mate.