Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion



Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.




Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-Sep-17, 12:08
Grapluc's Avatar
Grapluc Grapluc is offline
Member
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 689
Thanks: 3,195
Thanked 1,389 Times in 342 Posts
Default Knockouts in Europe

As a European mixed wrestling fan, something has always bothered me: how come knockouts are so much popular in the US than over here? The opposite would be less surprising: since it's so much easier in American to sue someone, session wrestlers could understandably be less willing to take the risk.

But somehow, all the known "KO experts" are or were American (if you except Club Q girls, I guess) :

- Gia Primo (now retired)
- Scarlett Devine (same)
- Baby Blake (in Atlanta)
- Kordelia Devonshire (in Reno)

The only one that comes close would be Nikki Whiplash, in England, but she's only offering clothed reverse headscissors nowadays.

What are your thoughts?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 09-Sep-17, 13:33
Subboy2's Avatar
Subboy2 Subboy2 is offline
Member
Points: 19,571, Level: 61 Points: 19,571, Level: 61 Points: 19,571, Level: 61
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,138
Thanks: 2,625
Thanked 2,827 Times in 654 Posts
Default Re: Knockouts in Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As a European mixed wrestling fan, something has always bothered me: how come knockouts are so much popular in the US than over here? The opposite would be less surprising: since it's so much easier in American to sue someone, session wrestlers could understandably be less willing to take the risk.

But somehow, all the known "KO experts" are or were American (if you except Club Q girls, I guess) :

- Gia Primo (now retired)
- Scarlett Devine (same)
- Baby Blake (in Atlanta)
- Kordelia Devonshire (in Reno)

The only one that comes close would be Nikki Whiplash, in England, but she's only offering clothed reverse headscissors nowadays.

What are your thoughts?
Amethyst is a knock out expert.

Other UK based ladies who do knock outs include Inferno, Axa, and Athena.

Krusha also does them.

So there are plenty of females in the uk scene who can and will knock you the fuck out, if being knocked out is something you mention you like.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 09-Sep-17, 13:40
mcginty's Avatar
mcginty mcginty is offline
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,897, Level: 56 Points: 16,897, Level: 56 Points: 16,897, Level: 56
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,212
Thanks: 18
Thanked 1,241 Times in 501 Posts
Default Re: Knockouts in Europe

Why do you say Amethyst is a knockout expert? Have you sessioned with her before?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-Sep-17, 13:48
Subboy2's Avatar
Subboy2 Subboy2 is offline
Member
Points: 19,571, Level: 61 Points: 19,571, Level: 61 Points: 19,571, Level: 61
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,138
Thanks: 2,625
Thanked 2,827 Times in 654 Posts
Default Re: Knockouts in Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why do you say Amethyst is a knockout expert? Have you sessioned with her before?
Yes I have (review is in the review section btw), and she knocked me out, twice, in her scissor holds (painlessly too!).

Also if you look at a lot of reviews of her, on her site, and her tweets, it appears she regularly knocks out customers (if it feels right - her words). She genuinely seems to enjoy doing it too
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 09-Sep-17, 23:45
Ser_Jaker Ser_Jaker is offline
Member
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 139
Thanks: 35
Thanked 202 Times in 71 Posts
Default Re: Knockouts in Europe

Julia Chokes in Berlin will definitely KO you. In fact she asked me if I wanted to be KO'd when I sessioned with her. But it does seem that European girls are a bit more serious and competitive than US girls.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ser_Jaker For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 10-Sep-17, 04:27
Rikofdz Rikofdz is offline
Banned
Points: 1,773, Level: 17 Points: 1,773, Level: 17 Points: 1,773, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Thanked 77 Times in 14 Posts
Default Re: Knockouts in Europe

Have sessioned with Venom from the UK a few times and she is an expert martial artist who could put you to sleep with ease.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rikofdz For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 11-Sep-17, 08:20
Grapluc's Avatar
Grapluc Grapluc is offline
Member
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 689
Thanks: 3,195
Thanked 1,389 Times in 342 Posts
Default Re: Knockouts in Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Amethyst is a knock out expert.

Other UK based ladies who do knock outs include Inferno, Axa, and Athena.

Krusha also does them.

So there are plenty of females in the uk scene who can and will knock you the fuck out, if being knocked out is something you mention you like.
I've been knocked out once by Inferno, so I know some European wrestlers are able to knock someone out, but it's interesting that as far as I know, there's not a single clip or video of any of the ladies you mentioned putting someone to sleep. Same goes for Julia Chokes and Venom (which is a shame, I'd buy such content in a heartbeat).
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 11-Sep-17, 09:12
mcginty's Avatar
mcginty mcginty is offline
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,897, Level: 56 Points: 16,897, Level: 56 Points: 16,897, Level: 56
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,212
Thanks: 18
Thanked 1,241 Times in 501 Posts
Default Re: Knockouts in Europe

^^ me too
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-Sep-17, 15:07
Praxiteles Praxiteles is offline
Member
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 306
Thanks: 224
Thanked 335 Times in 163 Posts
Default Re: Knockouts in Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
as far as I know, there's not a single clip or video of any of the ladies you mentioned putting someone to sleep. Same goes for Julia Chokes and Venom (which is a shame, I'd buy such content in a heartbeat).
I think you'll find there are legal implications in the UK covering the depiction of this kind of activity, which is why you'll find that most of those who are willing to do this in a private session are not usually happy to broadcast the fact to all and sundry...
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Praxiteles For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 11-Sep-17, 20:43
Subboy2's Avatar
Subboy2 Subboy2 is offline
Member
Points: 19,571, Level: 61 Points: 19,571, Level: 61 Points: 19,571, Level: 61
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,138
Thanks: 2,625
Thanked 2,827 Times in 654 Posts
Default Re: Knockouts in Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxiteles [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think you'll find there are legal implications in the UK covering the depiction of this kind of activity, which is why you'll find that most of those who are willing to do this in a private session are not usually happy to broadcast the fact to all and sundry...
^^THIS

But yes, I would also be very keen to buy knock out videos of uk session wrestlers.

I have a private video of a session of me being knocked out though, which I go back to watch regularly !
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Maria Queen in Europe!!! Maria Queen Session Announcements 5 11-Jun-18 09:21
Let's get Electra to visit Europe! Naji Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 36 24-May-16 16:49
Available ladies for an Europe incoming ! Bulldozer1986 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 12 24-Aug-15 22:12
Uk and Europe tours axajay Session Announcements 3 28-Jun-15 12:39
For travellers in europe. Klaus Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 2 06-Nov-14 11:55


All times are GMT. The time now is 18:50.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.