Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Videos



Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.




Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1001  
Old 18-Jul-14, 23:13
Dragon-Keeper86 Dragon-Keeper86 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 4,397, Level: 27 Points: 4,397, Level: 27 Points: 4,397, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 140
Thanks: 165
Thanked 140 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCguy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Point taken. I actually wasn't talking about your posts in particular BTW. You are right true RR content is really hard to find. It's still beyond me how no major comp/production has yet to capitalize on such a large customer base that's hungry for any quality RR work .
I wish I had the money, as I believe there is lots of money to be made in that rather untapped market.
Thanks not a problem, though not all those vids were posted by me either, only one of them was. Well the companies certainly have capitalized on simulated forced sex scenarios where the women are portrayed as victims, which generally I personally find distasteful but I guess enough people must like it.
Oddly enough they also seem to think that Strap-on sex, with or without bondage involved, is more popular than RR, I don't understand it either I mean if they were concerned about offending audiences then which seems to have more shock value to you, a vid of a woman riding a bound guy or a vid of a woman shoving a fake cock up inside of him, also sometimes while bound? I don't get it lol. I agree with you though, there probably is quite a bit of money to be made in it but perhaps they feel they can make more elsewhere.
Reply With Quote
Old 19-Jul-14, 02:22
Hannibal81
This message has been deleted by Hannibal81.
  #1002  
Old 19-Jul-14, 16:02
james james is offline
Member
Points: 8,235, Level: 38 Points: 8,235, Level: 38 Points: 8,235, Level: 38
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,027
Thanks: 261
Thanked 875 Times in 468 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon-Keeper86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks not a problem, though not all those vids were posted by me either, only one of them was. Well the companies certainly have capitalized on simulated forced sex scenarios where the women are portrayed as victims, which generally I personally find distasteful but I guess enough people must like it.
Oddly enough they also seem to think that Strap-on sex, with or without bondage involved, is more popular than RR, I don't understand it either I mean if they were concerned about offending audiences then which seems to have more shock value to you, a vid of a woman riding a bound guy or a vid of a woman shoving a fake cock up inside of him, also sometimes while bound? I don't get it lol. I agree with you though, there probably is quite a bit of money to be made in it but perhaps they feel they can make more elsewhere.
I think your comment 'can make more elsewhere' sums it up. Presumably there isn't a great deal of demand for RR otherwise there would be more material produced. If you look at the front page of clips4sale you can see the most popular genres. The front page shows the most popular genres for purchasers on that site which is a good bell weather for popular fetishes.
Presumably not a huge amount of people want to pay to watch RR....
Reply With Quote
  #1003  
Old 19-Jul-14, 21:39
Wolfy123 Wolfy123 is offline
Member
Points: 5,355, Level: 31 Points: 5,355, Level: 31 Points: 5,355, Level: 31
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 149
Thanks: 197
Thanked 148 Times in 77 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

My guess is that RR (at least in terms of many of the vids posted here) is probably just swept up under broader categories like bondage, s and m, etc. without being assigned the more specific label of RR. You could probably spend months combing through these broader category sections on Clips4sale and find many examples...though again finding the specific RR scenario you like (i.e., no dildo in da butt stuff) might involve a tedious search. The problem is, for us, that RR is not a specific named category on most fetish sites...it is there, it is desired and made, unfortunately it is just spread across so many fetish sub genres that it is harder to find the examples you may like. I don't think popularity is an easy thing to judge in this context. The label itself is probably off putting to some folks, but I frankly can't think of a better one.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolfy123 For This Useful Post:
  #1004  
Old 20-Jul-14, 01:17
NYCguy2's Avatar
NYCguy2 NYCguy2 is offline
Member
Points: 7,237, Level: 36 Points: 7,237, Level: 36 Points: 7,237, Level: 36
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Gender: Male
Location: NYC
Posts: 268
Thanks: 816
Thanked 1,062 Times in 191 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

This whole lack of defined RR category thing just doesn't make any sense to me. I mean how stupid is that there are well defined categories for freaking boot licking , armpit sniffing, scat/piss (for fuck's sake), yet there's none for reverse rape???! This is just frustrating beyond belief.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NYCguy2 For This Useful Post:
  #1005  
Old 21-Jul-14, 05:33
james james is offline
Member
Points: 8,235, Level: 38 Points: 8,235, Level: 38 Points: 8,235, Level: 38
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,027
Thanks: 261
Thanked 875 Times in 468 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCguy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This whole lack of defined RR category thing just doesn't make any sense to me. I mean how stupid is that there are well defined categories for freaking boot licking , armpit sniffing, scat/piss (for fuck's sake), yet there's none for reverse rape???! This is just frustrating beyond belief.
Well I suppose the other 'issue' here is what is the definition of RR? It is a form of femdom & hence it generally gets categorised as such. The other issue is that Web sites probably want to stay clear of the word 'rape' with all its connotations and potential legal action etc...
Reply With Quote
  #1006  
Old 21-Jul-14, 14:22
isaiapanduri isaiapanduri is offline
Member
Points: 12,291, Level: 47 Points: 12,291, Level: 47 Points: 12,291, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 200
Thanks: 419
Thanked 1,265 Times in 148 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

interesting discussion guys, but fake RR videos are better than these last posts with just WORDS WORDS WORDS
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to isaiapanduri For This Useful Post:
  #1007  
Old 21-Jul-14, 18:09
NYCguy2's Avatar
NYCguy2 NYCguy2 is offline
Member
Points: 7,237, Level: 36 Points: 7,237, Level: 36 Points: 7,237, Level: 36
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Gender: Male
Location: NYC
Posts: 268
Thanks: 816
Thanked 1,062 Times in 191 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well I suppose the other 'issue' here is what is the definition of RR? It is a form of femdom & hence it generally gets categorised as such. The other issue is that Web sites probably want to stay clear of the word 'rape' with all its connotations and potential legal action etc...
Yeah, the stupid knee-jerk reaction to the R-word plus political correctness are ruining it for us poor souls who enjoy RR. What's surprising though is that Japan seems to be a lot more open-minded than the west when it comes to fetishes and sexual content. SMDH
Reply With Quote
  #1008  
Old 21-Jul-14, 18:13
marino2 marino2 is offline
Member
Points: 29,415, Level: 75 Points: 29,415, Level: 75 Points: 29,415, Level: 75
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,280
Thanks: 966
Thanked 2,245 Times in 523 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCguy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, the stupid knee-jerk reaction to the R-word plus political correctness are ruining it for us poor souls who enjoy RR. What's surprising though is that Japan seems to be a lot more open-minded than the west when it comes to fetishes and sexual content. SMDH
What makes me laugh about the Japanese is, for example, they do a hardcore porn of 4 girls forcing a (lucky) guy to bang them all, but they "blur" out the cocks and pussies. It makes no sense to me.
Reply With Quote
  #1009  
Old 21-Jul-14, 18:13
rarrudda's Avatar
rarrudda rarrudda is offline
Member
Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 281
Thanks: 1,616
Thanked 2,560 Times in 242 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

rr in 3 steps

before being raped
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

being raped
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]


after being raped
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rarrudda For This Useful Post:
  #1010  
Old 22-Jul-14, 13:11
james james is offline
Member
Points: 8,235, Level: 38 Points: 8,235, Level: 38 Points: 8,235, Level: 38
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,027
Thanks: 261
Thanked 875 Times in 468 Posts
Default Re: Reverse rape

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What makes me laugh about the Japanese is, for example, they do a hardcore porn of 4 girls forcing a (lucky) guy to bang them all, but they "blur" out the cocks and pussies. It makes no sense to me.
I agree, it's annoying how they blurr bits out though obviously it's something to do with local censorship laws, albeit some Jap producers don't blurr out...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
femdom, mixed wrestling, reverse rape

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Reverse Rape Drewajm Female Domination Stories 11 30-Oct-23 18:53
A Ton of Pics: Reverse Rape :)happy Female Domination Pictures 12 03-Nov-21 03:53
Reverse rape art Hannibal81 Female Domination Art 3 12-Oct-16 02:26
Reverse SG Pin The413 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 0 01-Sep-12 22:59


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:56.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.