Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.




Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 26-Nov-18, 21:36
arsenal6 arsenal6 is offline
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 372
Thanks: 441
Thanked 435 Times in 134 Posts
Default Scissor scenes thread division discussion

^ Mixed Scissors Scene as in Female on Male scissor hold not Female on Female
just an headup
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to arsenal6 For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 30-Nov-18, 07:38
scissorjunkie scissorjunkie is offline
Member
Points: 11,757, Level: 46 Points: 11,757, Level: 46 Points: 11,757, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 280
Thanks: 800
Thanked 1,002 Times in 190 Posts
Default Re: Mixed scissors scenes in movies and TV episodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal6 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
^ Mixed Scissors Scene as in Female on Male scissor hold not Female on Female
just an headup
90% of us still want to see FvF scenes. It would be silly to not post something just because itís FvF. The site is called malevsfemale yet a good 30-40% of the content is FvF. As I see it the only reason mixed wrestling is called that is to differentiate it from WWE, olympic or gay wrestling. Mixed wrestling is really a catch all term that includes FvF wrestling
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 30-Nov-18, 10:13
arsenal6 arsenal6 is offline
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 372
Thanks: 441
Thanked 435 Times in 134 Posts
Default Re: Mixed scissors scenes in movies and TV episodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorjunkie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
90% of us still want to see FvF scenes. It would be silly to not post something just because itís FvF. The site is called malevsfemale yet a good 30-40% of the content is FvF. As I see it the only reason mixed wrestling is called that is to differentiate it from WWE, olympic or gay wrestling. Mixed wrestling is really a catch all term that includes FvF wrestling
then start up a new one thread 99% want to see FvM much more than FvF
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to arsenal6 For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 30-Nov-18, 10:59
verscont's Avatar
verscont verscont is offline
Senior Member
Points: 286,709, Level: 100 Points: 286,709, Level: 100 Points: 286,709, Level: 100
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 7,605
Thanks: 25,654
Thanked 71,231 Times in 7,067 Posts
Default Re: Mixed scissors scenes in movies and TV episodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorjunkie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
90% of us still want to see FvF scenes. It would be silly to not post something just because itís FvF. The site is called malevsfemale yet a good 30-40% of the content is FvF. As I see it the only reason mixed wrestling is called that is to differentiate it from WWE, olympic or gay wrestling. Mixed wrestling is really a catch all term that includes FvF wrestling
I'm not getting into the percentages debate, but what you say about the only meaning of the term 'Mixed Wrestling' is nonsense. If it really is a catch all term that includes FvF then it should also include MvM (whatever the participants' sexual preferences).

It has been made clear many times on the board that FvsF content is welcome, and I know many members appreciate the posts. But here we have a thread titled "Mixed Scissors Scenes", so that's what it should contain.

You may have seen that, for example, we have a thread for the Kick Ass Girls that contains FvF, and a separate one for the MvF stuff. So, as the previous post suggested, why not open a thread specifically for FvF Scissor Scenes - if you have anything to share.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 30-Nov-18, 15:21
notoknot's Avatar
notoknot notoknot is offline
Member
Points: 100,006, Level: 100 Points: 100,006, Level: 100 Points: 100,006, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 621
Thanks: 2,031
Thanked 3,177 Times in 600 Posts
Default Re: Mixed scissors scenes in movies and TV episodes

Or we can just ask admin to remove the "Mixed" Part of the title in this thread
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to notoknot For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 06-Dec-18, 17:48
NewYork NewYork is offline
Member
Points: 47,782, Level: 96 Points: 47,782, Level: 96 Points: 47,782, Level: 96
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,406
Thanks: 825
Thanked 3,440 Times in 787 Posts
Default Re: Mixed scissors scenes in movies and TV episodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoknot [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Or we can just ask admin to remove the "Mixed" Part of the title in this thread
Make a mixed scissor thread with only male vs. female, and a female vs. female thread. This pleases everyone.

The mixed only people don't want to spend times opening links on f vs. f. The people that like all can still see all it's just it will be separated.

This thread should only be male vs. female.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 06-Dec-18, 18:31
arsenal6 arsenal6 is offline
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 372
Thanks: 441
Thanked 435 Times in 134 Posts
Default Re: Mixed scissors scenes in movies and TV episodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoknot [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Or we can just ask admin to remove the "Mixed" Part of the title in this thread
Yeah there a name for that its called derailing, Hijacking a thread and its not apprecaited

The Thread Clearly states Mixed scissors scene thats MvF Not FvF or MvM

It like what he said some people don't want to waste their time seeing FVF or MvM

there is nothing wrong to start your own FvF MvM

I just can't get notoknot why you can't start your own
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to arsenal6 For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 06-Dec-18, 20:42
mooler_moosh's Avatar
mooler_moosh mooler_moosh is offline
Member
Points: 17,830, Level: 58 Points: 17,830, Level: 58 Points: 17,830, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 527
Thanks: 235
Thanked 2,017 Times in 334 Posts
Default Re: Mixed scissors scenes in movies and TV episodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorjunkie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
90% of us still want to see FvF scenes. It would be silly to not post something just because itís FvF. The site is called malevsfemale yet a good 30-40% of the content is FvF. As I see it the only reason mixed wrestling is called that is to differentiate it from WWE, olympic or gay wrestling. Mixed wrestling is really a catch all term that includes FvF wrestling
lol, mixed means mixed, not female vs female but mixed gender meaning male vs female, you cant just change the rules because you posted in the wrong place, the reason there is some female vs female content in this forum is because women are great and we mere men love em, and if they are wrestling we wanna see it. Also please please PLEASE no male vs male, please, i know we live in an age of everything is equal, well in our corner of the world this dont apply, so no ts vs tg also goes for m v m, if you want to see this make another forum for christ sweet sake, unless they can make an entire no section for it.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 07-Dec-18, 05:59
InTheFlesh86's Avatar
InTheFlesh86 InTheFlesh86 is offline
Member
Points: 36,900, Level: 84 Points: 36,900, Level: 84 Points: 36,900, Level: 84
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Gender: Male
Location: United States
Posts: 1,045
Thanks: 1,464
Thanked 5,574 Times in 719 Posts
Default Re: Mixed scissors scenes in movies and TV episodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooler_moosh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
lol, mixed means mixed, not female vs female but mixed gender meaning male vs female, you cant just change the rules because you posted in the wrong place, the reason there is some female vs female content in this forum is because women are great and we mere men love em, and if they are wrestling we wanna see it. Also please please PLEASE no male vs male, please, i know we live in an age of everything is equal, well in our corner of the world this dont apply, so no ts vs tg also goes for m v m, if you want to see this make another forum for christ sweet sake, unless they can make an entire no section for it.
This seems like an interesting thing to put to a poll. I personally don't care for fvf and would like to know if 90% of the people on the forum really feel otherwise.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-Dec-18, 06:28
bendo5
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Mixed scissors scenes in movies and TV episodes

I'm happy to also see f v f. It's amazing to see scissors scenes in TV and movies.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ronda Rousey: Official Discussion Thread Stewie Women's MMA 1400 02-May-24 11:45
Ronda Rousey will fight Mayweather in UFC (!!!) on July 7th - Discussion Thread Naji General Discussion [Off-Topic] 13 06-Apr-18 01:35
Becca Longo - first woman to get a division II scholorship to play football LicensetoKill General Discussion [Off-Topic] 2 17-Nov-17 00:27
13yo girl chokes out man in 145lb. division stymie Wrestling & Fighting Videos 11 06-Mar-15 08:53
Tia Winning Her NAGA Division stymie Wrestling & Fighting Videos 1 18-May-13 06:59


All times are GMT. The time now is 00:15.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.