Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 09-Jun-22, 13:15
Points: 1,750, Level: 16 Points: 1,750, Level: 16 Points: 1,750, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed scissors scenes in movies and TV episodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruss [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
actress Danielle C. Ryan
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
scene,[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (movie),[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and once again, watch the full fight..
Yes, it's cheap, but at least some variety from the Asian "mega independent films"

p.s. and rnc 1:09:52. Yeah, she's hot!

other p.s. After a while, I'm waiting for cuts in isnt and YouTube. More precisely, first announcements and stories. Pathetic names like - a girl strangled a bad guy, a flying headscissors performed by a hot girl. Faster, faster before it gets cold, don't miss the premiere...after 2 weeks at most, still need to mount
Danielle C. Ryan has another movie with headscissor before.

SAGA Curse Of The Shadow (2013) <-- she killed a guy using a rope around his head while using both of her feet to push his head. After killing him, she even spits to his dead body afterwards, poor guy.....

Also there is a scene that she had a short headscissor scene and then broke the guy's arm.

There is some fight scenes of her also in Survivor, but I forgot if there was any headscissors.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justletmeinReal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-22, 14:28
Points: 287,833, Level: 100 Points: 287,833, Level: 100 Points: 287,833, Level: 100
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 71,601 Times in 7,092 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by justletmeinReal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There is some fight scenes of her also in Survivor, but I forgot if there was any headscissors.
Nope, sorry there aren't. I covered that one in pictures a year ago, and couldn't find any scissors. Lovely scenery, mind. Apart from some impressive gym work (forgot where I posted that ), the rest of my contributions were on the following page: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

As for the other one you mention, I've owned the DVD for ages (under a different title), but not got around to watching it yet. I'll try to bump it up the forthcoming playlists and have a look.
Attached Images
File Type: png Danielle C72.png (372.8 KB, 101 views)
File Type: png DanielleC73.png (975.8 KB, 30 views)
File Type: png DanielleC74.png (787.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: png DanielleC75.png (914.7 KB, 33 views)
File Type: png DanielleC76.png (451.1 KB, 66 views)
File Type: png DanielleC77.png (625.0 KB, 56 views)
File Type: png DanielleC78.png (1.54 MB, 84 views)
File Type: png DanielleC79.png (1.74 MB, 54 views)
File Type: png DanielleC80.png (1.14 MB, 49 views)
File Type: png DanielleC81.png (1.01 MB, 166 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jun-22, 09:15
Points: 9,263, Level: 41 Points: 9,263, Level: 41 Points: 9,263, Level: 41
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,095 Times in 261 Posts

actress Efrat Dor

scene,[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register](movie),
01:04..:00.. Somewhere near the end. Not seriously, but the trick counts.
I watched it yesterday, but I didn't find today. It should be going somewhere on the Internet..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cruss For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-22, 23:59
Temporary group
Points: 5,210, Level: 30 Points: 5,210, Level: 30 Points: 5,210, Level: 30
Last Achievements

There is some new ones posted today on this guy's channel

its got quite a good catalog there.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to carryrman For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-22, 05:33
Points: 3,651, Level: 25 Points: 3,651, Level: 25 Points: 3,651, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Gorgeous blond girlfriend squeezes her boyfriend.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mehta90 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-22, 23:07
Temporary group
Points: 5,210, Level: 30 Points: 5,210, Level: 30 Points: 5,210, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehta90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Gorgeous blond girlfriend squeezes her boyfriend.

But this is not from a movie or tv series...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to carryrman For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-22, 12:45
Points: 287,833, Level: 100 Points: 287,833, Level: 100 Points: 287,833, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justletmeinReal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

SAGA Curse Of The Shadow (2013) <-- she killed a guy using a rope around his head while using both of her feet to push his head. After killing him, she even spits to his dead body afterwards, poor guy.....

Also there is a scene that she had a short headscissor scene and then broke the guy's arm.
[Sorry everyone that this is mostly off-topic, but I thought that post deserved a proper reply. Hope you don't mind.]

1. Regarding the use of feet during strangulation: by pure coincidence I posted that exact same scenario (but from a different movie) earlier this week, here:

2. As for Danielle breaking a guy's arm, I found that move on my disc (thanks!), and posted it in the dedicated Armbar thread yesterday: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

3. However, the "short headscissor scene" was a big disappointment (if I've found the one you mean). Firstly, it was a cheesy flying scissor takedown move. But, even worse, it was so badly filmed I couldn't consider posting it in my Scissors Picture Thread. For the record, there are three blurred images of it below.

If you can't make it what's happening either: [1] - the Vulcan-eared blonde to the left is pushing down her opponent's head and shoulders (he's bottom-right); [2] - Danielle jumps up and cocks her right leg over his neck; [3] - finally she's spinning around, presumably with his head now nice and comfy between her warm thighs. We just can't see it. They didn't show her then dragging him down to ground with those legs either.

So - no offence to the OP, and sorry for the disappointment, but I didn't want anyone to waste time searching for something that wasn't worth their while.
Attached Images
File Type: png DanielleC91.png (1.01 MB, 178 views)
File Type: png DanielleC91a.png (1.08 MB, 140 views)
File Type: png DanielleC91b.png (1.00 MB, 131 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-22, 14:26
Points: 1,272, Level: 14 Points: 1,272, Level: 14 Points: 1,272, Level: 14
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Sorry everyone that this is mostly off-topic, but I thought that post deserved a proper reply. Hope you don't mind.]

1. Regarding the use of feet during strangulation: by pure coincidence I posted that exact same scenario (but from a different movie) earlier this week, here:

2. As for Danielle breaking a guy's arm, I found that move on my disc (thanks!), and posted it in the dedicated Armbar thread yesterday: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

3. However, the "short headscissor scene" was a big disappointment (if I've found the one you mean). Firstly, it was a cheesy flying scissor takedown move. But, even worse, it was so badly filmed I couldn't consider posting it in my Scissors Picture Thread. For the record, there are three blurred images of it below.

If you can't make it what's happening either: [1] - the Vulcan-eared blonde to the left is pushing down her opponent's head and shoulders (he's bottom-right); [2] - Danielle jumps up and cocks her right leg over his neck; [3] - finally she's spinning around, presumably with his head now nice and comfy between her warm thighs. We just can't see it. They didn't show her then dragging him down to ground with those legs either.

So - no offence to the OP, and sorry for the disappointment, but I didn't want anyone to waste time searching for something that wasn't worth their while.

So this was a star trek epsidoe

Which series and episode pls thansk
The Following User Says Thank You to SCISSORFIXED1 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-22, 11:36
Last Achievements

Move along everyone else... Nothing to see here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCISSORFIXED1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So this was a star trek episode

Which series and episode pls thanks
[Sorry, Scissor Lovers; but I think it's rude not to answer a query.]

You flummoxed me for a while there. What on Earth (or elsewhere!) had Star Trek to do with my post? But on the third reading, I spotted my reference to the heroine being "Vulcan-eared". Sorry about the unintended misdirection, but I was referring to the shape of her lugholes, not her home planet. I was answering the following point from Post #1473, which contains one name for the source.
Quote:

My own alternatively-titled DVD is shown below.

Can everyone please note that I haven't yet found a headscissor in this production, apart from the brief scene I reported in Post #1479. Again, I'm simply trying to be courteous by replying, even if it takes us off-topic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RiseOTSH1.jpg (322.6 KB, 188 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-22, 00:16
Points: 3,477, Level: 24 Points: 3,477, Level: 24 Points: 3,477, Level: 24
Last Achievements

*Lords of Saga 🧙*♀️ -Full Movie with English Subtitles (Action, Fantasy) 2013 | 1080P HD*

UPLOADED ON Jul 5, 2019 BY Ciné Nanar - Films Complets en Français

*RISE OF THE SHADOW WARRIOR*(MOVIE/2013/USA/PG-13)

AKA *SAGA:CURSE OF THE SHADOW*

AKA *DRAGON LORE:CURSE OF THE SHADOW*

AKA *CURSE OF THE DRAGON SLAYER*

Watch from 22:15 to 25:00 as a SPOCK-earsed,blue-eyed,sexy blonde ELF heroine (DANIELLE C. RYAN as NEMYT AKAIA) is held captive by her shackled booted-ankles!! She knocks her male tormentor to ground,then swings up her booted feet to toss chainlinked loop around his throat!! Her foot soles press down brutally atop his head so that he be lethally strangled and garrottered by shackled chainlinks!!

ACTUALLY,I believe that this cutiepie FEMALE ELF (hence the appearance of SPOCKISH VULCANISH EARLOBES!!) actually strangles-and-garrotters that male creep with his own manacled chainlinks rather than with her own shackled chainlinks!! That asphyxiated male baddie is also a CAPTIVE ELF!!

OR MAYBE MALE ELF REALLY BE STRANGLED GARROTTERED BY BOTH HIS MANACLED CHAINLINKS AND HER SHACKLED CHAINLINKS!! LOL

I suppose you could say that DANIELLE really does execute a form of F/M booted foot-scissors as she clamps down atop male's head with feet soles to achieve lethal femdom strangulation by manacled chainlinks!! She does appear to be crushing the back of his head betwixt her booted foot soles!! THUS I really do feel that this femdom action qualifies as a legitimate F/M FOOT-SCISSORS ATTACK!!

CHOKESMASTER
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chokesmaster For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissor, kill, neckbreak, strangle