Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.

Old 06-Jun-12, 18:54
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default which headscissor hold is the strongest and why

can anyone rank these headscissor holds according to strength and why?

normal position headscissor
reverse headscissor
figure four headscissor

I keep getting told that reverse is the strongest buy WHY? what differs it from the rest? I've also been told to keep your jaw out of the hold.

rank them from 1 being the strongest and 3 being the weakest. Also explain why you ranked them like that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DR3DD For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-12, 19:08
Points: 16,777, Level: 56 Points: 16,777, Level: 56 Points: 16,777, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Talking Re: which headscissor hold is the strongest and why

Figure4!Figure-4! No doubt!
Also incredible sexy and smooth if applied right...
Black shiny nylon... No pain at all... Just a python feeling, and U easy go to "Scissors Heaven!"
Good night!

Last edited by Plattfisk; 06-Jun-12 at 21:43.
Old 06-Jun-12, 21:41
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: which headscissor hold is the strongest and why

reverse head scissor is numer 1 ( for most girls the most powerfull scissor)

normal position headscissor ist number 2 ( less power than number one but still very powerfull)

figure four head scissor ( little comparable as triangle choke) much less powerfull than the other 2. however, some girls can developgood power with it if they have a good technique ( use of both ahnds,and legs to develop poweruse of the right angles etc).however, if someone apllied that hold correctlicyit works fine as a blood choke and it does not need much power to knock the opponent out very quickly. its like a rear naked choke with the legs.
Old 13-Jun-12, 22:47
Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,250 Times in 473 Posts

Figure four!
Old 13-Jun-12, 23:52
Points: 5,046, Level: 30 Points: 5,046, Level: 30 Points: 5,046, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

The figure four is most effective at achieving a tap out for the same reason that a rear naked choke is effective.

As far as actual pressure goes, the reverse is definitely the most pressure out of any of them.
Old 14-Jun-12, 01:31
Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,250 Times in 473 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by libbib22 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The figure four is most effective at achieving a tap out for the same reason that a rear naked choke is effective.

As far as actual pressure goes, the reverse is definitely the most pressure out of any of them.
Wouldn't a reverse figure four headscissors have more pressure than a regular reverse? I mean you're entrapped between the woman's thighs and she has her calve reinforcing your head into her rear. It just intensifies the experience of a regular reverse headscissor because you actually have a way getting out of it, in this one, you don't.

I'd say that the reverse headscissors has the equal amount of strength as a regular headscissors, same muscles are being used for this hold.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scissorgasm For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-12, 11:32
Temporary group
Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36
Last Achievements

My girl does each of them very often so it might be good to compare. After few years my findouts are:
- reverse is the most powerful. Biggest difference between normal scissors is that while squeezeing in reverse scissors, girls legs and muscles are pushing neck and head closer to the crotch so its always tight. Girl has also good chance to lean back to apply more preassure. Also, she dont need to use much force even to knock somebody out.

- normal scissors - while squeezing girl can put most of ther power, but its less effective. Also be careful for your jaw

- figure four - it depends of technique, its not easy for first time, but good applied has almost no preasure, its very soft hold but girl can knock sb out very easily.

My girl is about 5'8" and 134 lbs and about 21-22" very fit and strong legs.
Old 14-Jun-12, 11:38
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,625 Times in 507 Posts

Reverse is the strongest "true" scissor hold. That's because the glutes/hamstrings are coming into effect as the girl can push her feet against the ground, and arch her back by pressing her hands down.
A triangle-choke is more effective, because having the shoulder pressing into the carotid artery can quickly cut off the blood flow to the brain. It also means the head of the chokee can be pulled by the choker at the same time, whilst having positioned the chokee's arm so it lies across his throat. This is then a combination air/blood choke. This can be done in reverse utilizing the arm as well, in a reverse triangle. There are plenty of youtube vids where a judoka submits/KOs her opponent using this method. If a skilled girl gets you with one of these, its tap or nap!
The Following User Says Thank You to Stewie For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-12, 14:41
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clive [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reverse is the strongest "true" scissor hold. That's because the glutes/hamstrings are coming into effect as the girl can push her feet against the ground, and arch her back by pressing her hands down.
A triangle-choke is more effective, because having the shoulder pressing into the carotid artery can quickly cut off the blood flow to the brain. It also means the head of the chokee can be pulled by the choker at the same time, whilst having positioned the chokee's arm so it lies across his throat. This is then a combination air/blood choke. This can be done in reverse utilizing the arm as well, in a reverse triangle. There are plenty of youtube vids where a judoka submits/KOs her opponent using this method. If a skilled girl gets you with one of these, its tap or nap!
great explanations. i was thinking about the feet on the ground thing during the reverse scissor as well.

so you, jester, me and libbib22 have pretty much the same opinions concerning this thread.
Old 14-Jun-12, 15:43
Temporary group
Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36 Points: 7,314, Level: 36
Last Achievements

If you wish i would try to measure different scissors power with weight scale. However our home scale has narrow range for this so i need to get proper one with about 200kg / 400lbs.

About figure four, my girl does it with one arm and neck between her legs (as they're long, without arm is too much space) but not always arm is pressing my neck. She can choke using her thigh.

One more thing, her standing scissors are seriously amazing. Im not sure if they are more powerful than reverse, but im sure that her average power is more than in normal scissors. Another thing we'd like to measure
The Following User Says Thank You to jester89 For This Useful Post: