Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 25-Dec-22, 03:47
Points: 7,529, Level: 37 Points: 7,529, Level: 37 Points: 7,529, Level: 37
Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1%
Last Achievements

Default Sasha steel and Sassy Savage review

Ok in case anyone is planning a trip to Oklahoma today I had a double session with Sasha steel and Sassy Savage. Took on Sassy for what was supposed to be. First Sassy Savage is a really nice person and she wrote this pink outfit biker shorts so fine. On the match wow she is tough and really loves to wrestle. We tied 2-2 in ten minutes took most of my energy to keep her pinned. Her chest smother is something else how did I tap to that. So if u are in Oklahoma she is a must see and an up-and-coming star in mixed wrestling make sure your cardio is on point. In make sure she stays on her knees instead of standing up but great trash talker loved wrestling against her.

After that match it was time to take on Sasha steel wow she is nice as well great person to talk to. However way too strong and skilled for me and she will be for u if you are not jiu jitsu trained. My neck still hurts from the guillotine choke and body scissors was so painful. I am only 155 so I was up to the challenge but she rag dolled me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mo33 For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling, mixed wrestling review, session wrestling