Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.

Old 21-Aug-23, 03:59
Points: 2,429, Level: 20 Points: 2,429, Level: 20 Points: 2,429, Level: 20
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default What makes Lia Labowe or Nikki Next so deadly?

i've heard nothing but good things about Lia and Nikki in the mixed wrestling scene,e yet they're pretty thin and relatively petite. Men claim that they're brutal and must-tries for sessions, but i respectfully dont see the appeal.

i showed my girlfriend, who's an accomplished athlete (track and field, former cheerleader too), and she says she wasnt impressed lol. So what makes Nikki or Lia so sought after?

Thanks in advance, not trying to hate on anyone.
Old 21-Aug-23, 04:17
Points: 7,755, Level: 37 Points: 7,755, Level: 37 Points: 7,755, Level: 37
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What makes Lia Labowe or Nikki Next so deadly?

First, congrats on your gfriend, since you are showing her this makes me assume she is up for wrestling you, etc. I never had the pleasure of meeting the two ladies you spoke of, but I have read a bunch. Lia has been around forever, a very attractive woman who I hear has alot of training and skills. The appeal to many here is that a thin petite looking woman could actually beat most men in a competitive match. Lia surely could, though not sure if she classifies as petite as I think she is taller than the average woman. I'm not sure about Nikki. Although extremely attractive, I was always under the impression she was more fantasy based and didn't think of her as doing competitive sessions, although I could be wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to jim1245 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-23, 10:52
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,847, Level: 37 Points: 7,847, Level: 37 Points: 7,847, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Normally I give a shit on reviews except I know the guy in person or at least have read some reviews from him that are stating similar experiences I had with a girl.

The best reviews are like this:

"I'm 30 years old, 7' tall, 250# pure muscle, go to the gym 5 times a week for 3 hours, I can bench press a car and have wrestled in high school but this 5' / 100# girl kicked my ass. I had no chance."

I don't know Nikki but have met Lia two times.
The first session was 1 vs 1, the second session was her and Ashley together vs me.
But even together they were struggling to submit me.

This may change now as Im approaching 60 soon.

Don't get me wrong, Lia has a great personality and great BJJ technik too but like most of the smaller girls she isn't strong enough to submit me.

Ok, even nowadays girls always tell me that I'm way stronger than the average session guy, whatever this is meaning.

Of cause, if you are a couch potato and not a guy with a physical job like me, the outcome may be different.
Old 21-Aug-23, 11:07
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,897, Level: 56 Points: 16,897, Level: 56 Points: 16,897, Level: 56
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,241 Times in 501 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjblondelover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i've heard nothing but good things about Lia and Nikki in the mixed wrestling scene,e yet they're pretty thin and relatively petite. Men claim that they're brutal and must-tries for sessions, but i respectfully dont see the appeal.

i showed my girlfriend, who's an accomplished athlete (track and field, former cheerleader too), and she says she wasnt impressed lol. So what makes Nikki or Lia so sought after?

Thanks in advance, not trying to hate on anyone.
have you watched any of Nikki next videos?

She's blessed with pair of long slender thighs which gives her a huge advantage in having the ability to just fit her thighs perfectly around someone's neck, like a hand in a glove and just compress the carotid arteries with minimal pressure and can ko someone under 10seconds
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-23, 11:42
Points: 4,688, Level: 28 Points: 4,688, Level: 28 Points: 4,688, Level: 28
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

I'm not sure what "deadly" means. Does it mean she could kill you?

I've never met Nikki, but Lia was able to get me to tap in a head scissors without too much effort, but I don't think I'd call her deadly. She was a fun wrestle though. Shannon Logan, about the same weight as Lia, I'm certain could have killed me if she'd wanted to. But I think deadly depends on the skill of the person on the other side of that fight. There are certainly some men Lia could toy with. For her weight, she's a perfectly good wrestler.

Lia couldn't get me to tap in a body-scissors, for example, which was one of the reasons I booked her. Her videos show guys struggling in a body scissors, but I found her squeeze, above average, but not tap-inducing. I think Lia's great, but I don't think she's top tier. I think her videos make her look tougher than she is . . . IMHO.
Old 21-Aug-23, 16:59
Points: 26,719, Level: 71 Points: 26,719, Level: 71 Points: 26,719, Level: 71
Activity: 99.1% Activity: 99.1% Activity: 99.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,416 Times in 1,868 Posts

Nikki is very lean which makes it very easy for her to choke with her legs, that's as far as it goes, I've never seen her demonstrate much wrestling skill.
Lia though is at least a purple belt, meaning that if you book a semi-competitive session with her and tell her you want her to get intense and show you her most lethal moves (and not be nice/sporting at all) she can probably handle 99% of guys. I am guessing this isn't really the kind of session @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] requested.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-23, 12:09
Points: 4,868, Level: 29 Points: 4,868, Level: 29 Points: 4,868, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Lia is tall at 5'8" and probably closer to 140-150lbs in her older years. Deceivingly strong from Bikram yoga.

If you're a "normal" guy, under 6', and not a gym rat or with grappling experience, she'll wipe the floor with you and very likely have an actual strength advantage somewhere, possibly even upper body if your endurance is poor. It's unsettling from someone so attractive/feminine, which is the appeal for many.

I don't doubt some of the athletic, bigger, stronger, experienced guys here won't see her as a challenge, but for the "regular" dudes? Beware.

Last edited by squozen; 22-Aug-23 at 12:17.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to squozen For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-23, 04:22
Points: 3,187, Level: 23 Points: 3,187, Level: 23 Points: 3,187, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Absolutely! Nikki just looks like a typically super cute girl next door... I remember seeing a video of her for the first time and remeber my eyes opening wide...I was super surprised and impressed to see her thighs show a good deal of muscle and power when she turned up the headscissor. Add that to the length and yes the perfect size to seize a neck and compress the arteries. I personally never considered her a "competitive" option, so all this talk about whether she could beat guys never really mattered. Not always, but usually most women in the "competitve" class have done matches/videos against other women. I dont beleeve Nikki has, and if she has, someone please point me to it.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheSqueezedOne For This Useful Post: