Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Kinky Lucrecia: The Real Mixed Strength Contest.
Get this video at: Kinky Lucrecia - KL161.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Yara vs Charlie.
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-177.

Old 17-Oct-21, 21:05
Points: 11,903, Level: 47 Points: 11,903, Level: 47 Points: 11,903, Level: 47
Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,064 Times in 650 Posts
Default Re: Real videos of women beating men

Excellent competitive mixed jiu jitsu videos,a great find that shows the real deal.
Old 17-Oct-21, 21:13
Points: 1,737, Level: 16 Points: 1,737, Level: 16 Points: 1,737, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Yeah to be honest, while she’s impressive, the first three guys don’t seem nearly as skilled/experienced. Don’t think she should receive any praise for breaking that dude’s arm. Is this a tournament? If not, I don’t see why someone that’s clearly more skilled is willing to injure someone that I presume they’re practicing with?

Like really if you have six months of training bjj, you’re going to whoop up a good amount of untrained people regardless of gender. And the depth of skill in bjj (or judo/wrestling) is really massive. So it’s not that unusual to see a woman that’s been practicing the sport for a while to smash an untrained guy that might have just joined. I think injuring someone like that should be looked down upon. Even though injuries are unavoidable (and sure he should’ve tapped sooner), no reason in snapping someone’s arm in a training session like this and taking them out of commission for weeks.

If it is a tournament, why the fuck is it so easy for her?

Last edited by Ilikefeet; 17-Oct-21 at 21:22.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ilikefeet For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-21, 00:04
Points: 17,085, Level: 56 Points: 17,085, Level: 56 Points: 17,085, Level: 56
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,542 Times in 634 Posts

It sort of looked to me like if Serena Williams went to a high school and played tennis with three unathletic sophomore boys who just took up the game a week ago.
Old 18-Oct-21, 02:07
Points: 14,474, Level: 52 Points: 14,474, Level: 52 Points: 14,474, Level: 52
Activity: 55.3% Activity: 55.3% Activity: 55.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,494 Times in 919 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilikefeet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah to be honest, while she’s impressive, the first three guys don’t seem nearly as skilled/experienced. Don’t think she should receive any praise for breaking that dude’s arm. Is this a tournament? If not, I don’t see why someone that’s clearly more skilled is willing to injure someone that I presume they’re practicing with?

Like really if you have six months of training bjj, you’re going to whoop up a good amount of untrained people regardless of gender. And the depth of skill in bjj (or judo/wrestling) is really massive. So it’s not that unusual to see a woman that’s been practicing the sport for a while to smash an untrained guy that might have just joined. I think injuring someone like that should be looked down upon. Even though injuries are unavoidable (and sure he should’ve tapped sooner), no reason in snapping someone’s arm in a training session like this and taking them out of commission for weeks.

Yes, of course it was a tournament, altough it was just a small local in-house tournament, to be honest I tought it was pretty obvious.

If you doubt me you can see the guy who faced her in the last match confirming it in the comment section, and you can even check out his channel to make sure he is really him and not someone else pretending to be him.

Anyway I don't want to completely defend her because she looks like an asshole since the laugh in the first match was very disrespectful and she didn't seems to care about the injury she caused.

However the guy had all the time in the world to tap, she didn't crank it as soon as she locked it but only when he would have escaped if she didn't.

By the way the first three guys were all very stubborn to tap and they all risked injury.
I wonder if it was because they didn't want to lose to a female, somehow I have the feeling they would have tapped a lot sooner if they were facing a male.

Quote:
So it’s not that unusual to see a woman that’s been practicing the sport for a while to smash an untrained guy that might have just joined.
They are nowhere near as skilled as her but it doesn't mean they are untrained.
The first guy is useless, but the second and third one clearly showed they are trained and they understand how ground figthing works, which is something an untrained person don't.

They both understand the positional hierarchy and the value of the guard, they avoided the most common rookie mistakes such as turning their back or gassing their arms out by squeezing for dear life from an inferior position.
The second one did a proper and succesfull side control escape to re-guard at 00:33 and the third one was doing the correct defense to stop her from advancing into mount (lifting his knee and posting the foot on his other leg) from 1:20 to 1:40 and he was also framing with his forearm on her neck from bottom side control to stop her from putting pressure.

Just because you are dominated it doesn't mean you are clueless, there are elite competitors that make regular black belts looks like day 1 white belts after all.

To me it looks like she dominated them so easily because she was also faster, more explosive and with better reflexes (so an overall better athlete) on top of being more experienced.

Quote:
Because she was much better than her opponents lol

It's not like you can expect a deep talent pool from a local in-house dutch BJJ tournament from a decade ago anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepuppy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It sort of looked to me like if Serena Williams went to a high school and played tennis with three unathletic sophomore boys who just took up the game a week ago.
To be fair a few years after this tournament she went to on to have three professional MMA fights in some small, low level, local promotions and she lost 2 of them:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

So she is pretty much the bottom of the barrel as far as professional female fighters go, hardly the WMMA equivalent of Serena Williams lol

Of course it's still more than enough to tool most guys with ease.

Last edited by Elbow Escape; 18-Oct-21 at 02:51.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-21, 02:16
Points: 3,935, Level: 26 Points: 3,935, Level: 26 Points: 3,935, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tall and strong woman defeats 4 men in a row to win a submission grappling tournament.
She even broke the arm of her second opponent and left him on the floor in pain, and she possibly broke the shoulder of the first one too.

It also stuck to me how she smiled in a smug and arrogant way while she manhandled the first guy, it almost looks like she is laughing at how weak and powerless he is.

This is exactly the kind of scenario that I would dismiss as a fetish-induced fantasy if someone told me, sometimes reality is truly stranger than fiction lol

She's amazing, loved it!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to houdini For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-21, 03:29
Points: 3,591, Level: 25 Points: 3,591, Level: 25 Points: 3,591, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Big bitch booms racist boomer

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PurpleCat For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-21, 13:14
Points: 14,474, Level: 52 Points: 14,474, Level: 52 Points: 14,474, Level: 52
Activity: 55.3% Activity: 55.3% Activity: 55.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,494 Times in 919 Posts

Man is not hesitant to punch a woman in the face in a boxing match, but she still beat his ass:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-21, 13:26
Points: 43,081, Level: 91 Points: 43,081, Level: 91 Points: 43,081, Level: 91
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,051 Times in 406 Posts

Fighting sports are almost always separated by weight. So if a girl weighs as much as a guy, it takes away the guy’s biggest biological advantage— his size advantage. A pound of muscle on a female is just as strong as a pound of muscle on a male. The man might be a little bit stronger because of his muscle to fat ratio compared to the woman, but the female athlete would still maintain her flexibility and endurance advantages over the male.

Last edited by Start; 18-Oct-21 at 13:49.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Start For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-21, 13:55
Points: 11,903, Level: 47 Points: 11,903, Level: 47 Points: 11,903, Level: 47
Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2% Activity: 84.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,064 Times in 650 Posts

Another good find in the realm of the too seldom mentioned sub genre of mixed competitive.
Old 18-Oct-21, 14:31
Points: 98,379, Level: 100 Points: 98,379, Level: 100 Points: 98,379, Level: 100
Activity: 57.9% Activity: 57.9% Activity: 57.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,177 Times in 4,095 Posts

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:

Tags
fights, intergender, male vs female fight