Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Andy vs Christian.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-241.

Old 22-Nov-22, 05:54
Points: 216, Level: 4 Points: 216, Level: 4 Points: 216, Level: 4
Activity: 47.4% Activity: 47.4% Activity: 47.4%

Default Re: The Amorous Amazons

Thank you so much for this story, brother. This is one of those rare gems which left me feeling EXHILARATED for being a man conquered by a woman. Well...vicariously conquered and dominated by a woman, I should say. At any rate, I wish there were more stories like this one. Very well done, I can't wait for the next chapter!
The Following User Says Thank You to getOutOfMyFace For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-22, 14:39
Points: 317, Level: 6 Points: 317, Level: 6 Points: 317, Level: 6
Activity: 17.5% Activity: 17.5% Activity: 17.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridethewave [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm loving this, great work!
Who is the girl in your profile picture? So sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by getOutOfMyFace [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you so much for this story, brother. This is one of those rare gems which left me feeling EXHILARATED for being a man conquered by a woman. Well...vicariously conquered and dominated by a woman, I should say. At any rate, I wish there were more stories like this one. Very well done, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Thanks. I assume you prefer the less violent / sadistic type of female dominance?

Added after 39 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great start! Can't wait to see what the "Struggling" entails
Mikey, thanks for the encouragement. I actually started writing this while waiting for another of your chapters on your blog.
And I just re-read your "Amazon's Slave". I was surprised and a bit embarrassed at how similar my story is to the first chapter of your saga. Apologies if your story influenced mine. It wasn't intentional plagiarism!!
This has been my favorite fantasy since I was a wee lad. Just putting it in print after six decades (!) of it living in my brain.
Any idea when your follow up to "Capture the Boys" will be posted?

Last edited by Dewey; 22-Nov-22 at 14:39.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dewey For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-22, 23:57

Amorous Amazons
Part 4: The Spoils

I was more than a little confused as Anika carried me away from the others.
I kept expecting to hear her mother call out with a reprimand, but instead she called out;

“To the victor belongs the spoils.”

It seemed as if I was to be rewarded for having been made of fool of in the test of strength. These women certainly had strange ways.

Anika was exuberant. She ran the last few yards to the hut, shifted my weight so she was once again carrying me with one arm, opened and then closed the door behind us.
She beamed up at me.

“You were wonderful, Petrus. And so darling as you struggled!”

She put me down on my feet and took my hands in hers as she looked up at me. I was still surprised at how much shorter she was than me, yet could hoist me about like I was a child. She barely came up to my chin.

“I suppose it was deceitful of me to make you think you were making progress in the test of strength. But I couldn’t resist! The crowd just adored you when you got all red and were making those cute little grunt sounds.”

I was trying to process this. Anika had made a fool of me by pretending to give me a fighting chance in our test of strength. Yet I was the hero of the battle because I looked so pitiful as I struggled vainly against her might!
Indeed, these Sarmatians had strange ways. I had a lot to learn.

“So how would you like your reward, my little sparrow? While on your feet or held in my arms?”

“Umm…??” was all I could come up with.

Again Anika read my mind:

“Your first reward is a kiss.” She looked up at me in sweet anticipation. ”And not just a little peck on the cheek.”

All of a sudden she was a little girl again. We held hands in front of us awkwardly. Anika kept nervously shifting her weight and gently squeezing my hands.

“I’ve never kissed a man before. I mean a real kiss.”

This time she was the one who couldn’t hold the gaze and she shyly looked down.

“This time you’re blushing,” I said.

She looked up at me sweetly. I also confessed that I’d never kissed a girl.

She seemed to welcome that news and asked again if we should do the deed standing as equals, or me being held in her arms. I assumed she wanted to hold me, but I still had a sliver of masculine pride left and said:

“On my feet?” (I said that as a request) I paused and studied her face for any sign of disappointment but her expression remained rather neutral.

“Mistress?”, I added. “On my feet, Mistress?”

She smiled at my repectfullness. She went up on her toes and I bent a bit and soft... hesitantly... neither of us wanted to make a mistake…our lips met. Our virgin lips were a bit off the mark and Anika made a nice little centering correction. She let go of my hands and encircled her arms around my waist and her hands rested on my butt as we held and explored this new experience. My hands went to her shoulders. They were so round and smooth; her skin was silky but did little to hide the power I knew lay beneath. As our kiss intensified I caressed her arms and I thought of the strength that her right arm had just displayed against mine in the arena.
Anika released her hands from my butt and slowly, as our tongues discreetly met, she raised both arms and flexed her biceps. I caressed them as I knew she wanted. They fit so well into my cupped hands. Anika gently broke the kiss and peered into my eyes as I reverently felt the contours of her magnificent arms. She smiled so sweetly… then went back in for more kissing.
My hands roamed down and then back up her arms, feeling the hardness of the muscle under the smoothness of her skin. My hands again explored her shoulders and then crept down to her upper chest muscles. I had never touched a girl like this before and wasn’t sure if this was muscle I was feeling or breast. And the muscular Anika wasn’t built like the girls I remembered in my previous culture for me to compare. Her upper chest swelled out with what felt to be firm muscle. My hands explored a bit further down I could feel the suppleness of her breast and nipple. It was so firm. Much more firm than what I had anticipated. Her nipple responded to my touch.

Anika broke the kiss. She looked at me and her eyes twinkled with playful reprimand. She took my hand, gripping it considerably harder than necessary, and removed it from her breast.
I sensed I might’ve gone too far.
With that she bent at her knees and with one arm under my butt, hoisted me up. I dutifully straddled her waist with my legs.

“Naughty Petrus” she said. I didn’t give you permission.” She grinned up at mischeviously.

She walked us over to a chair and with one of her amazing displays of strength and control, her left arm encircled my upper body while her right arm encircled my upper legs and she held me parallel to the floor. I was facing behind her, our stomachs together. She sat in the chair and positioned me lying facedown across her thighs. Her left arm still controlled my upper body and she curled her right leg around my legs, securing them under us.

“You’ve been a bad boy”, she said as if she were talking to a three year old.

I wasn’t putting up any resistance (not that it would’ve done me any good). I just thought she was playing around.

But then she grasped my right wrist with her left and muscled it up behind my back between my shoulder blades. My left arm was uselessly pinned between my side and her midsection.

I still wasn’t sure if I should resist or not. We had been kissing just a few seconds ago. Was the “struggle imperative” now back in place?

I started to protest asking “what are you…?’ But it all suddenly became clear as she started pulling down my pants with her free hand, exposing my butt.

Putting on her little girl voice she said: “You’ve been a naughty puppy, Petrus. You need a spanky.”

She put her hand possessively on my butt cheek and gave it a caress and massage.

Then she bent down and whispered in my ear:

“You have the cutest little butt. It’s what attracted me to you so strongly the first time I saw you. I new I had to have it.”

She kept playfully patting my behind as she held me helpless, all of my limbs under her control.

“Anika,” can we…”

“Silence, kitten,” she whispered in my ear. “Are you ready?"

“But what did I…?”

My question was cut short by her hand giving my butt a powerful smack.
I was surprised at how much it stung.

“Ow! …Anika!”, I protested.

“Ssshhhh. Take your spanky like a good puppy.”

“I’m sorry…I didn’t…”

Smack! She hit me again but on the other cheek.
She started giggling.

“I’ve always wanted to do this. Eenie, meeny, miney moe, she said as she went back and forth poking my cheeks. Then a whack on the chosen "moe" cheek!

I had to admit it was kind of fun. Yes, it stung, but Anika was having so much fun teasing me, and her giggling was so infectious that I was laughing and almost crying at the same time as I wriggled on her thighs. She kept on, rubbing and patting and affectionately caressing, and then suddenly giving me a whack.
It was amazing how securely she held me helpless in place. Her grip on my wrist was tight and strong as she held my arm bent up behind my back. And her one leg was keeping both of mine securely in place. I was kicking up with my lower legs and feet but that was doing absolutely no good. And all the while she kept leaning over and playfully whispering little teasing reprimands in my ear:

“This is for your own good, mouse…your hands just can’t go feeling around where they aren’t yet allowed…were you getting a little overconfident after doing so well struggling in front of everyone? Did you let that go to your head, mouse?”

My butt was really starting to sting after about ten whacks, but her caressing in between felt so wonderful. I was getting hard and she felt it as I lay across her thigh.

“You’re liking this!! Oh, Petrus, you lusty little bunny!!”

She kept this up, laughing and teasing, caressing and whacking until, gradually, she was no longer spanking, just caressing. It was lovely. After a minute of this reprieve I turned to look up at her. Her eyes were closed as if she was in some sort of ecstasy. Her face was flushed and her breathing was deep.

(Mind you, I had very, very limited experience with girls. No, not limited, none. I had no sisters, one female cousin in a distant village, both my parents died soon after my father’s death when I was 15, and I just kept to myself, fishing and surviving in our little village.)

I didn’t really have any idea of what Anika was now experiencing. I wondered if girls also experience something similar to what I did with myself at night?

Anika let go of my arm that was twisted behind my back and her hand went to her breast. Her breathing intensified as she caressed my buttocks, her strong hand massaging and stroking . Her face was so exquisitely beautiful in her reverie. Her breathing started to come in little gasps and the cutest little high pitched sounds came from her. She shuddered.
And then slowly, sweetly, eyes still shut, she smiled a small smile and her breathing slowly returned to normal. I was still looking at her, in awe of what I was watching. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever witnessed.

Slowly her eyes opened and she saw me looking up at her. She blushed. Now she was the one having a hard time maintaining eye contact.

She closed her eyes again, enjoying the last of the diminishing feeling.
“Thank you, Petrus,” she said, her eyes still closed as she oh so gently continued to stroke my bottom.

I couldn’t understand what I had done for her to thank me, but it was a welcome sentiment nonetheless.

She opened her eyes and looked at me lovingly. Suddenly a look of concern crossed her face.
“Oh, Petrus, my little dove. You have a tear! Oh, I’m so sorry. Here, kneel before me, you poor little dear.”

She moved her leg to release mine legs and I did as told and knelt between her legs looking up at her.

“Was I too rough with you? Were you crying? I’m really, really sorry!”

She took my face in her hands and kissed / licked away the tear on my cheek.
She looked deeply into my eyes and then kissed me full on the mouth. Our kisses were becoming more assured. Anyway she was becoming more assured.

She broke the kiss. And delicately wiped away another of my tears with her finger.

“What was that”? I asked quietly.

“What was what?”

“You…you went away… your eyes closed… blushing.”

She looked at me so endearingly.

“Oh, Petrus, my little virgin. You have so much to learn.” She ran her fingers though my hair. “Although I have no direct experience with men, we Sarmatians are schooled in Eros. I will school you.”

Suddenly the sassy Anika returned and she said:

“Have you learned your lesson, pup?”

I nodded.

“Let’s hope so. Here," she said eagerly." Scoot closer, kitten.”

She beat me to it reached under my armpits and “scooted “ me closed to her on her own.
She pinioned me gently between her legs. I was about to beg her not to squeeze me too tightly but she clasped her hands behind my neck and looked deeply into my eyes.

“This won’t be the last time you get a spanky, squirrel. I liked that. A lot.
Maybe I’ll even let you give me one. Would you like that?”

“If it would please you, mistress.”

She smiled and leaned into me and gave me another most tender kiss on the mouth. And then, nose to nose, said:
“Would you like to ask permission to put your hand on my breast?”

I nodded.

“Go ahead. Ask.”

“Could I please touch your breast?”

“Which one?”

“Do you have a preference?” I asked.

She smiled sweetly.

“You learn quickly, little fawn.” She gave it a moment’s thought and said: “You may touch my left. It’s a bit larger.”

I reached for her breast as she proudly expanded her chest. Her breasts rested so high on her chest.

I reverently placed my hand where she had allowed. I could see a tingle course through
her at my touch. She then raised her right arm and flexed.

“Go ahead, explore, kitten. See which you like better; my breast of my bicep. It's ok, it's not a test."

I did so, feeling the curve, the firmness-yet-softness of her breast through the fabric of her dress. And then her magnificent muscle, so round and unyielding. I never expected that muscle would be so captivating. But then again, I had never experienced such muscle on a such an amazingly beautiful girl.

I looked up at her eyes and could see a little hint of a return of her ecstasy and I caressed her breast and kissed her bicep.

“You probably want to explore underneath, am I right, kitten?”

I nodded.

“We’ll save that for next time. We must get back to the group. We’ve probably lingered too long already... But thank you again, my Petrus."

With that she stood and hooked her hands under my armpits and lifted me to my feet. Then, with yet another amazing display of strength, lifted me off the ground so we were eye to eye. Still holding me under my armpits she kissed me again. She lowered me to the ground, bent down, put her shoulder into my midsection, reached around my legs with her right arm and lifted me onto her right shoulder. My pants were still at half-staff and she secured me on her shoulder with her hand on my butt.

Out the door we went.

“Anika, please, my pants are still half down.”

“That’s right. What’s your point?” she said, back in her little girl mode and gave my but a smack.

And there we (or more accurately, she) walked out into the arena with me hanging over her shoulder… pink-spanked-butt exposed for all to see. My face hovered above her magnificent butt and I rested my right hand on the top of it, hoping such a move wouldn’t engender another spanking. She gave my butt a pat, which I took as an ok that I had my hand on hers.
The welcoming cheers of the crowed grew louder as we came into view.

I later found out it was knows as the Spanking Hut where the “winner” of the arm wrestling competition was given his just rewards. I was just one of a long succession of male “winners” rewarded with a spanking.

I gave a wave to the audience from my ignominious (look it up) position and we reached the rest of the group. They had just finished the arm wrestling “competition”. The five couples had gone through five rounds of armwrestling, each round with a different partner, and each round “awarding” the male “winner” as the best struggler of the round, until there were only two contestants left.

Kippy stood with Gern. They (or “he”) were the final losing couple. Gern had refused to struggle. Had refused to take part. Kippy looked devastated.

Anika’s mother signaled Anika to come talk. Anika carried me over, and her mother confided something to her in the Sarmatian tongue.
After receiving some instruction, Anika abruptly turned and headed back to Gern and Kippy. She maneuvered me so I was cradled like a baby and walked up to Kippy. They looked at each other, Kippy looked at me, and Anika gently placed me in Kippy's arms.

“Be a good mouse,” she said and gave me a peck on the forehead

Anika then stepped to Gern, put her shoulder into his midsection, grabbed a wrist, and over Anika’s shoulder he went. Anika looked back at us as she unceremoniously carried him out of the arena. I was stunned and confused.

I looked shyly at Kippy and she looked shyly at me. Shyness seemed to come naturally to her. She kept looking down and away and then back at me. Her shy demeanor made her cute face even sweeter.

The other couples mounted up and we followed behind out of the arena.

Part five: “Kippy and the girls”

Last edited by Dewey; 23-Nov-22 at 20:52.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dewey For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-22, 10:12
Points: 2,367, Level: 20 Points: 2,367, Level: 20 Points: 2,367, Level: 20
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%
Last Achievements

Nice chapter, but i would like to ser more strengh domination from Anika, and i hope the next chapter is not only about the Girl kippy, anyway keep going its 1 of my favourite stories
The Following User Says Thank You to helde For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-22, 19:29
Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mikey, thanks for the encouragement. I actually started writing this while waiting for another of your chapters on your blog.
And I just re-read your "Amazon's Slave". I was surprised and a bit embarrassed at how similar my story is to the first chapter of your saga. Apologies if your story influenced mine. It wasn't intentional plagiarism!!
This has been my favorite fantasy since I was a wee lad. Just putting it in print after six decades (!) of it living in my brain.
Any idea when your follow up to "Capture the Boys" will be posted?
I am humbled and honored that my story could inspire you to write this. There are no apologies necessary - the world needs more stories about Amazons carrying their male prisoners!

I have been busy writing some commissioned stories but am hoping to get the next chapter of "Capture the Boys" posted in the next few weeks.
Old 23-Nov-22, 20:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by helde [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice chapter, but i would like to ser more strengh domination from Anika, and i hope the next chapter is not only about the Girl kippy, anyway keep going its 1 of my favourite stories
Yeah, it think you're right. I edited and the next chapter will feature Kippy and the other four girls
Old 24-Nov-22, 12:41
Points: 551, Level: 8 Points: 551, Level: 8 Points: 551, Level: 8
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

Fantastic work! Continuity on point, great pace, characters flawless. If this is your first work, what a natural you have to be. And I love the arc with Kippy, I really want to see her happy now. Generally, your writing about this kind of dominance without the need for hostility is in my eyes special and brings a lot of love in here. I hope you keep finding the motivation and time to write more, and more
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spefan For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-22, 15:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Fantastic work! Continuity on point, great pace, characters flawless. If this is your first work, what a natural you have to be. And I love the arc with Kippy, I really want to see her happy now. Generally, your writing about this kind of dominance without the need for hostility is in my eyes special and brings a lot of love in here. I hope you keep finding the motivation and time to write more, and more
Hey! Thanks for the encouragement. It's not my first work, but it is my first in abut 40 years. (Seriously) I'm 70; used to write back in the 1970s and early 80s when stories were snail mailed between a few aficionados of the genre. Then I got married & kids. (The wife is (was) strong & athletic, and has (had) a world class ass back in the day, but she was turned off by my predilection so I tried to put it all to the side.) But now I'm semi-retired, she still works, and I have the time and privacy to sit at the computer and dredge up old fantasies.
I never appreciated the sadistic nature of the dominant female literature which was so prevalent back in my day, thus the friendly, affectionate personalities of the Amorous Amazons.
Amazing how society has changed so much in my lifetime to where a woman being stronger than a man is now so widely accepted and even encouraged. I wish I had been born 50 years later!
It's definitely gratifying to get positive feedback. There are so many great like-minded writers now. Thanks again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dewey For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-22, 09:51
Points: 2,664, Level: 21 Points: 2,664, Level: 21 Points: 2,664, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who is the girl in your profile picture? So sweet!
Sorry, I don't know who the girl is...the picture was one of the pre-defined generic avatars. Pretty sweet though right?? I've had a few people comment. You're writing is amaze-balls. Sorry, my vocabulary is limited, but I completely agree with everything in Spefan's comment;

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Ridethewave For This Useful Post: