Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Oct-15, 00:36
jeb

Default Anybody else having trouble purchasing videos on the Dooms Maiden?

I shop a lot online using the same credit card. For some reason, whenever I try to purchase a video on dooms maiden, it always refuses my credit card. Anybody else experiencing this issue?
Old 02-Oct-15, 13:22
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts
Default Re: Anybody else having trouble purchasing videos on the Dooms Maiden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I shop a lot online using the same credit card. For some reason, whenever I try to purchase a video on dooms maiden, it always refuses my credit card. Anybody else experiencing this issue?

Hi jeb,

Are you attempting to purchase videos through clips4sale? DoomMaidens.com does not sell videos directly through the website.

Please contact us directly by e-mail, and we can help you with your situation: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Similarly, if you are having difficulty with the clips4sale site, you can also write directly to clips4sale customer support: support@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].com

Regards,
Diablo
Old 02-Oct-15, 16:17
jeb

Default Re: Anybody else having trouble purchasing videos on the Dooms Maiden?

Yes, it was on clip4sale. I am currently at work, but I will try again later tonight and e-mail you in case it doesn't work again. Thank you for your help.