Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 26-Jan-16, 19:00
Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: toronto

go to session girls. you can find people there as well and search by region etc. also wb270 has a list that I think you can sort by region as well
Old 26-Jan-16, 19:22
Points: 5,549, Level: 31 Points: 5,549, Level: 31 Points: 5,549, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neely [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
venus, jasmine and jenna preston? SF is out of Toronto. Also muscle tease (Lyndsay jager) used to be there [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] idn anymore tho. also does this count as a hotlink to a producers page?
None of them offers competitive.
Old 26-Jan-16, 23:55
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Aiden isn't competitive unless you're pretty small or out of shape, but she's fit and she wrestles and she's a fun lady to spend some time with. I've seen her twice and would see her again. Very pretty and genuinely into the playful physical domination thing. She's got a pretty good punch too and she's knocked guys out with her head-scissors.

Jasmine has a mean head scissors, from video, but she's probably more selective and she seems more of a dominatrix personality. (Aiden's also a dom, but more of a playful one). I don't know if Jasmine is open to straight wrestling and when I e-mailed her about a session when she was in NY I never heard back, but judging from her twitter she seems pretty active.

WB270 does have a dozen or so names, but I have no idea how good, active or responsive they are, but If you don't mind an athletic but smaller lady, I'd recommend Aiden.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 27-Jan-16 at 00:00.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-16, 00:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Aiden isn't competitive unless you're pretty small or out of shape, but she's fit and she wrestles and she's a fun lady to spend some time with. I've seen her twice and would see her again. Very pretty and genuinely into the playful physical domination thing. She's got a pretty good punch too and she's knocked guys out with her head-scissors.

Jasmine has a mean head scissors, from video, but she's probably more selective and she seems more of a dominatrix personality. (Aiden's also a dom, but more of a playful one). I don't know if Jasmine is open to straight wrestling and when I e-mailed her about a session when she was in NY I never heard back, but judging from her twitter she seems pretty active.

WB270 does have a dozen or so names, but I have no idea how good, active or responsive they are, but If you don't mind an athletic but smaller lady, I'd recommend Aiden.
Aiden does not offer even semi-competitive. She's doing fantasy or dom.
Old 27-Jan-16, 01:20
Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23
Last Achievements

"Montreal is ain't no better."

There are several good gals in Montreal but as you say, Pamela is my favorite for a competitive match. I mostly wrestle Pamela. There are several other gals, even with pro training who can give a great semi comp match. Francois checks out the guys beforehand just to keep out the schmoes and the pervs. What's nice is that they have access to a genuine wrestling ring, which is what I really like. There is nothing even close in Toronto from what I know.

There is a fairly new gal named Mercedes Phoenix who I watched easily defeat "V" ( a good wrestler) when I was wrestling Pamela. I believe she is probably close to Pamela in ability from what I saw. She can be contacted through Mutiny.

Some other interesting gals I've never met can be found on WB270.

Last edited by Dave loses every time; 27-Jan-16 at 01:32.
Old 27-Jan-16, 01:42
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Aiden does not offer even semi-competitive. She's doing fantasy or dom.
I've wrestled her and she wrestles, I'd say she wrestles at least to a semi-competitive level, but granted, I haven't seen her in maybe 3 years so she might have changed and definitions are vague anyway. One person's semi-competitive is another person's fantasy. There's no clear dividing line.

Have you seen her? She's still a favorite of mine. lots of fun. I can't speak for "perks" as I didn't ask, but I've enjoyed my sessions with her a lot.

- - -

Edit, I just re-read the OP's post and he asked for competitive, so my bad there. Sometimes I'll read a post and forget the original topic, while getting lost in the conversation.
Old 27-Jan-16, 12:45
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,388 Times in 342 Posts

Aiden doesn't wrestle anymore, she has a new alias as a dominatrix. I guess she can incorporate scissors and other holds into a domination session, but Flash is right, semi-comp is not available anymore.
Old 27-Jan-16, 13:20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave loses every time [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"Montreal is ain't no better."

There are several good gals in Montreal but as you say, Pamela is my favorite for a competitive match. I mostly wrestle Pamela. There are several other gals, even with pro training who can give a great semi comp match. Francois checks out the guys beforehand just to keep out the schmoes and the pervs. What's nice is that they have access to a genuine wrestling ring, which is what I really like. There is nothing even close in Toronto from what I know.

There is a fairly new gal named Mercedes Phoenix who I watched easily defeat "V" ( a good wrestler) when I was wrestling Pamela. I believe she is probably close to Pamela in ability from what I saw. She can be contacted through Mutiny.

Some other interesting gals I've never met can be found on WB270.
It looks like there's a new lady there, Bella Rush. She looks intriguing
Old 27-Jan-16, 14:32
Last Achievements

For Toronto you might also check : [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not sure if they offer competitive, but semi-comp might be an option.
The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-16, 16:06
Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For Toronto you might also check : [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not sure if they offer competitive, but semi-comp might be an option.
Well that's interesting (assuming it's not a scam/front of some kind). Good for them for having the nerve to be so forward about it all and more power to them if they manage to avoid getting shut down by some busybody faction or another in the next year.
Kylee looks promising, wonder if she's got any real mat training.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, erotic, mixed, nude, one sided, semi competitive, sensual, sessions, topless