Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Dec-17, 20:30
Points: 726, Level: 10 Points: 726, Level: 10 Points: 726, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Flexing Girl Ms. Barbach MS74

I got into mixed wrestling in 3rd grade. I was in love. In particular I loved female body building domination, By the time I got to 7th Grade, I was an expert. My 7th Grade teacher, was this broad shouldered, Perfectly tanned muscular but not masculine, thick, and curvy bodybuilder. Her long curly blonde hair dangled to her lower back. Her muscle were obvious, Her 18 inch calves, and '27 inch thighs/calves were too much. Not to mention her 16 inch biceps, But she was 5'8. She wasn't exactly gigantic, But boy was she big, and would whip you into shape, she would turn anyone into a man. She was not just big and muscle, She had a fat, rock solid, muscular glutes. She was curvy, her large calves, were just perfectly shaped, and so were her thighs. I decided to act up in her class, in hopes of being beatdown. So one day, She asks me to come in at 6 AM for tutoring. Keep in mind, School begins at 8. I get there 5:45, I open the door, And close it behind me, To see the room full of blue mats, and the desks to the side, I hear a lock and turn around, She closes the drapes, And locks the doors. Me being 5’2 80 pounds, And very skinny, And her being 5’8 180 pounds, With her glass 3 inch high heels, making her roughly 6’0, I stand infront, Well under her, Immediately getting hard, When I’m standing beneath, and a great view at her firm solid, perfectly shaped, and perfectly tanned boobs, and chest. I feel weak, and like a little slave boy. I take a few steps back, And get a full look at her. She’s wearing a orange one piece, That is held up by the neck, not the shoulders, It reveals her full, perfectly tanned, muscular, but feminine solid back, Down to her glutes, where it covers again, down to about the top of the knees leaving her calves wide open. “Want to act like a bitch in my class”, As a hard brutal slap knocks me out cold. I wake up unclothed, Only to my underwear, that is tight on me, Making my boner even more visible. She Instantly pins me, Putting my head in a calf scissor, Between her 18 inch calves, and 27 inch quads, I am in pain. What made it scary was she wasn’t even squeezing yet, nor flexing, I could barely wrap my hand around half her calve. Then she said “Ready for the pain?” Were the finally words I heard before being knocked out cold. I woke up to a school girl pin. My hearing was cut off while her big meaty, thick, rock solid, and powerful muscular thighs were squeexing my head, While I got a great look above at her sexy, muscular body. While her whole 180 pounds were on my chest, and neck. I was out cold, Again. In between moves, She’d find away to knee me, Or punch, or elbow strike.. Hard. I was awoken to a figure four, Only to be found, That her 18 inch calves, Were not even flexing, nor was she squeezing, already I was in pain at 0% she cranked it up and ploop, Asleep. She flipped me into a camel clutch, And secured my arms, In a arm bar, and uncomtorable, as she secured them in between her knees, and ribs, and she lifted my head, and covered my mouth and knows, She kept me there for five minutes, Before letting my head dangle, She then locked her ankles , over the back of my neck pinning me to the ground, while my arms felt like snapping, She released five minutes later. I woke up to a frontal headscissor, really up in there, She gave it a tight squeeze turning me colors, I slapped the side of her thigh, where her dragon tat was, making her even more sexy, I could barely fit two hands on the tat, indicating, what big thighs she had, she ignored all taps, and probably couldn’t hear them, I fell asleep. She put me in a reverse scissor on her perfectly pinned, muscular, rock solid glutes, She had a big booty all right, Knocking me out. She moved to a face sit, And kept me there smothered under her big booty, for 20 minutes, Knocking me cold. Finally she straps my arms in a string and hangs me a inch off the ground, With her glass high heels on (keep in mind she once shared with the class her leg press stats, which is 900 pounds) and kicked me balls, hard, and rapidly for 10 consecutive minutes. My balls were mush. She then switched to her 6 inch rock solid boots. She lowered me to the ground while keeping my arms in that secure discomforting position, And layed down, Jamming her boots into my balls, And with one easy push, Pushed me up and kept me there while moving her boot around giving me maximum pain, I was able to look at her flex her unbelievably sexy biceps down below, She let go. She wrapped me in a sleeper hold, and squeezed there hard, and harder, tossing me around in the process like a rag doll, with ONE hand, I went night night. And I was hard and aroused the whole time. I woke up at 7:50 in the boys locker room, fully clothed, And felt weak, and crushed, Just how I wanted it.

Yes, This is a true story, Share similar experiences down below, And give me feedback if you want me to keep writing stories.

Last edited by KO401; 14-Dec-17 at 02:51.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KO401 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-17, 23:38
Points: 726, Level: 10 Points: 726, Level: 10 Points: 726, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Ms. Barbach MS74

so I finished the stroy, but it logged me out, I hit save nothing happend, and I logged in it was gone, I give up.
The Following User Says Thank You to KO401 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-17, 01:06
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ms. Barbach MS74

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO401 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
so I finished the stroy, but it logged me out, I hit save nothing happend, and I logged in it was gone, I give up.
Never give up!

You can write these stories in Microsoft Word, LibreOffice Writer, Notepad, Geany, AbiWord, LeafPad, OpenOffice or a similar program. Save it there and then copy-paste it to this website. When you are suddenly logged out, you can log in again, copy-paste the whole story again and then post it. That way, your effort of writing everything won't be lost.

That's what I do. I write my stories in AbiWord and LibreOffice Writer instead of on this website inside a browser.
The Following User Says Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post: