Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Sep-21, 07:03
Points: 4,655, Level: 28 Points: 4,655, Level: 28 Points: 4,655, Level: 28
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Default Humiliated by my sister-in-law

It’s a freakin’ hot evening in late July.

Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games have got to the heart, and me, my wife Louise and her sister Victoria are lying lazily on the sofa, watching the male basketball tournament.

Victoria lives and works in another city with her husband: these days she’s on holiday alone – her husband had to stay at work - and decides to visit us for a day. She’s thirty-three, a couple of years older than me and my wife, with whom she has always been very attached to: she’s very similar to Louise (people often think they’re twins) but also a little taller (about 5’5’’) and curvy than her. I’m not gonna lie, I’ve always wandered about her big tits, also due to her dominant attitude. I mean, my wife’s got nice tits, but her sisters’ are on another level.

After the basketball game, the network crosses the line to the female Judo tournament. I grab the clicker, intent on switching over.

“Oh, come on, who cares about two fighting sissies?”

“What the hell are you saying? Do you live in 1970, Mason?” my sister-in-law gets angry. I love it. So I start to provoke her. Also ‘cause I know she has taken for a while self-defense class, and I wouldn’t mind having a taste.

“Why should I watch two girls exchanging hair-pulling and scratches?!”

Victoria turns red with anger, while Louise – much more decile – is shaking her head, smiling. Both are laying their legs and barefeet on the small table in front of the sofa. But now Victoria lowers her legs, and sits raising up her back.

“If you looked at least a minute of a female fight, you’d see that a woman could beat the shit out of you without breaking a sweat.”

I burst out laughing. I see my wife wavin’ to me, to get this done, but I’m having fun.

“Pfff no kidding...I’m 6’and almost 200 pounds...not even the female Olympic champion could compete with me!”

“I'm not saying with you. I’m absolutely sure a lot of women could compete with male athletes in almost every sport.”

“Oh, come on Victoria,” I start getting heated. “There’s a reason if there are weight classes in every combat sport, let alone a man against a woman. Enough with your feminist bullshit!”

“You’re such an asshole, Mason”, Louise reproaches me. Meanwhile, I start seeing fire in my sister-in-law’s eyes.

Ok, maybe I crossed the line. Victoria works as assistant professor at a private university, and her publications about Feminism Literature are nationally renowned. Over the years me and her had some little tiff about this subject, but I’ve always been respectful of her job, that she carries out passionately.

“Feminist bullshit, uh?” Victoria starts again. “So I suppose that you could easily knock me out if we had a fight, right here, right now.”

Her lips are smiling, but her eyes are sending bullets.

“Me and you...fighting, now?” I begin to stutter. My smile is turning into a nervous laughter. “Stop, Victoria, I could never hurt a woman, moreover my sister-in-law.”

“It won’t be a problem, there’ll be no chance to hurt me, my dear brother-in-law.” She has always had the right answer, another thing that attracts me so bad about her.

I look to Louise: she looks puzzled but at the same time excited and with a flash of admiration in her eyes, headed to her sister.

Then, Victoria gets up, barefoot on the carpet, her flip-flops on the floor: a pair of denim shorts highlights her broad thighs and a white top struggles to contain her overbearing breasts.

She takes my hand to get me up, and takes me to the middle of the large living room, a few steps from the sofa and sufficient distance from the big table.

“Come on, Mason, show me your male superiority!” she’s in front of me. Meanhile, Louise gets up and runs barefoot behind the sofa, ready to enjoy the show: her husband against her sister.

“Ok, little sister-in-law, you asked for it.”

I take off my dark undershirt, to show my mass, trying to impress Victoria: I’ve been working out since years, so I’ve built up a pretty big upper body. I’m proud of my chest, my arms and my shoulders, in particular.

But it’s Victoria to impress me: she takes off her top without esitation: her big tits start jiggling, barely hold by the cream-colored bra.

“I’ll be the ref!” a super excited Louise exclaims.

We start sizing up each other. Hands open, head down and bust stretched forward.

Victoria strikes first: she fakes a tackle on chest level, then attacks on my legs. Her strong arms easily keep me off balance and we go to the ground. Instantly she gets over my belly with all her weight and with arms on my neck she tries to choke me. I see she's meaning business, so I try to react with my arms and with immense effort I manage to get her arms off my neck.

We're still to the ground, when I decide to go to the offensive: I grab her left leg, trying a grip, but Victoria is flexible and agile as well as strong, so with the free leg she pushes my face with her foot, and after a few seconds I'm forced to release her leg.

We're already winded and sweaty: and right now Victoria decides she has had enough.

"We joked 'til now", she removes her bra. Her huge marvelous tits popp out with arrogance. Her big, pink areolas instantly get me hard.

"Oh oh, my sister got mad..." Louise says.

Victoria tries immediately to use her big breasts against me: she holds me around with her arms and starts pushing her breast against my chest. It seems to work, 'cause in a matter of seconds I feel suffocated. She keeps pushing her boobs against me: I have to say she knows how to use her secret weapons. Hopeless, I manage to put my left hand on her neck, and pushing, I force her to loosen her grip.

It's the turning point. I wanna win, in front of my wife, but above all to prove my sister-in-law we're the stronger sex. I try to tackle her on hips level, but in a surprising move, she grabs my head and from rear she starts to choke me. My neck is squeezed between her arms, while I feel her tits pushing on my back. I think I'm doomed.

Then, Victoria drags me back to the ground: with her legs around my neck she executes a rear triangle choke on me. Her legs and ankles push, and push on, until I almost pass out. Her toes push on my face.

Finally, I tap. Victoria won. Louise starts yelling and cheering.

“Ohhh wow! And the winner for knockout is...Victoria!!!”

Victora, still winded, gets her feet from my neck, and gets up. Hands on her hips, she puts her right foot on my chest, as a victory pose.

Louise has an idea: “Don’t move!” she picks up her smartphone and snaps a picture to us. Over her huge naked tits I can barely see Victoria’s triumphant yet smiling face: now she's doing the double bicep pose.

“Wonderful! Ok, now foot on his face!”

Victoria laughs and immediately moves her right foot over my face: merciless, she makes me smell her dirty foot, with the ball pressed on my nose.

“Ahah, poor Mason!” Louise laughs even more excited and takes another pic.

Then, Victoria takes off her foot from my face, while Louise approaches me: now she seems a little concerned.

“Oh, sis’, you just had to go so heavy? See the state he’s in!”

“Don’t worry sis’...he’s alive and kicking. Look at it!”

Victoria puts her foot on my cock, hard and erect as never before: the blade of her foot keeps my dick on a perpendicular position. I’ve never been so horny in my life, as well as so broken, so I can’t react.

“Ohhh men are disgusting: they always think about it, even when they’re knocked out!” Louise seems outraged, actually she’s having fun.

“Ahah you’re right sis’…”

Two days go by. I haven’t recovered yet from the fight, but while we're at grocery store, all of a sudden I find the courage to ask Louise something.

“Hey, am I wrong or did you take some picture during the fight?” I wanna act innocent but I perfectly know she did.

“Sure I did!” she replies. “Why?”

“Why don’t you send it to me?”

“So you can jerk off over my sister’s tits? No way!”

“Oh don’t joke. It’s just...because I was there…”

“I said: no way. Forget it.”

“So why do you keep it?”

“My sister asked me to”

“Really? Why?!”

“Pretty obvious. She’s a married woman. What her husband could think if he saw his wife with boobs out trampling on another man?!”

Acceptable point of view, she's right.

The same night I receive a WhatsApp message:

Dear brother-in-law,
sorry for the hard lesson I gave you,
but I had to teach you how world works today.
Anyway, since I believe in fair competition between women and men,
I'm ready to give you a rematch...if you feel like it!

Love, your sister-in-law

Last edited by kiyiwi; 10-Sep-21 at 07:21.
Old 10-Sep-21, 21:04
Points: 1,289, Level: 14 Points: 1,289, Level: 14 Points: 1,289, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Humiliated by my sister-in-law

Amazing story.
Old 10-Sep-21, 22:02
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyiwi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear brother-in-law,

Love, your sister-in-law.
I think this is a rematch that absolutely NEEDS to happen. I wonder if Victoria means for Louise to be there to watch the second wrestling match, or if it would be a private fight between the main character and his Sister-in-Law. As an aside, I also wonder if Louise already knew about her husband's love of dominant women, and if she has any thoughts about overpowering Mason, herself.

Thanks for this story, mate. It was very exciting and fun.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-21, 22:21
Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

muhteşem bir hikaye güzel bir giriş oldu.devamı daha heyecanlı olacağa benziyor
Old 10-Sep-21, 22:54
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

I love it. You should have the sister in law's husband witness the rematch.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-21, 23:32
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Last Achievements

nice
The Following User Says Thank You to ImYourBitch For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-21, 18:47
Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyiwi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It’s a freakin’ hot evening in late July.

Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games have got to the heart, and me, my wife Louise and her sister Victoria are lying lazily on the sofa, watching the male basketball tournament.

Victoria lives and works in another city with her husband: these days she’s on holiday alone – her husband had to stay at work - and decides to visit us for a day. She’s thirty-three, a couple of years older than me and my wife, with whom she has always been very attached to: she’s very similar to Louise (people often think they’re twins) but also a little taller (about 5’5’’) and curvy than her. I’m not gonna lie, I’ve always wandered about her big tits, also due to her dominant attitude. I mean, my wife’s got nice tits, but her sisters’ are on another level.

After the basketball game, the network crosses the line to the female Judo tournament. I grab the clicker, intent on switching over.

“Oh, come on, who cares about two fighting sissies?”

“What the hell are you saying? Do you live in 1970, Mason?” my sister-in-law gets angry. I love it. So I start to provoke her. Also ‘cause I know she has taken for a while self-defense class, and I wouldn’t mind having a taste.

“Why should I watch two girls exchanging hair-pulling and scratches?!”

Victoria turns red with anger, while Louise – much more decile – is shaking her head, smiling. Both are laying their legs and barefeet on the small table in front of the sofa. But now Victoria lowers her legs, and sits raising up her back.

“If you looked at least a minute of a female fight, you’d see that a woman could beat the shit out of you without breaking a sweat.”

I burst out laughing. I see my wife wavin’ to me, to get this done, but I’m having fun.

“Pfff no kidding...I’m 6’and almost 200 pounds...not even the female Olympic champion could compete with me!”

“I'm not saying with you. I’m absolutely sure a lot of women could compete with male athletes in almost every sport.”

“Oh, come on Victoria,” I start getting heated. “There’s a reason if there are weight classes in every combat sport, let alone a man against a woman. Enough with your feminist bullshit!”

“You’re such an asshole, Mason”, Louise reproaches me. Meanwhile, I start seeing fire in my sister-in-law’s eyes.

Ok, maybe I crossed the line. Victoria works as assistant professor at a private university, and her publications about Feminism Literature are nationally renowned. Over the years me and her had some little tiff about this subject, but I’ve always been respectful of her job, that she carries out passionately.

“Feminist bullshit, uh?” Victoria starts again. “So I suppose that you could easily knock me out if we had a fight, right here, right now.”

Her lips are smiling, but her eyes are sending bullets.

“Me and you...fighting, now?” I begin to stutter. My smile is turning into a nervous laughter. “Stop, Victoria, I could never hurt a woman, moreover my sister-in-law.”

“It won’t be a problem, there’ll be no chance to hurt me, my dear brother-in-law.” She has always had the right answer, another thing that attracts me so bad about her.

I look to Louise: she looks puzzled but at the same time excited and with a flash of admiration in her eyes, headed to her sister.

Then, Victoria gets up, barefoot on the carpet, her flip-flops on the floor: a pair of denim shorts highlights her broad thighs and a white top struggles to contain her overbearing breasts.

She takes my hand to get me up, and takes me to the middle of the large living room, a few steps from the sofa and sufficient distance from the big table.

“Come on, Mason, show me your male superiority!” she’s in front of me. Meanhile, Louise gets up and runs barefoot behind the sofa, ready to enjoy the show: her husband against her sister.

“Ok, little sister-in-law, you asked for it.”

I take off my dark undershirt, to show my mass, trying to impress Victoria: I’ve been working out since years, so I’ve built up a pretty big upper body. I’m proud of my chest, my arms and my shoulders, in particular.

But it’s Victoria to impress me: she takes off her top without esitation: her big tits start jiggling, barely hold by the cream-colored bra.

“I’ll be the ref!” a super excited Louise exclaims.

We start sizing up each other. Hands open, head down and bust stretched forward.

Victoria strikes first: she fakes a tackle on chest level, then attacks on my legs. Her strong arms easily keep me off balance and we go to the ground. Instantly she gets over my belly with all her weight and with arms on my neck she tries to choke me. I see she's meaning business, so I try to react with my arms and with immense effort I manage to get her arms off my neck.

We're still to the ground, when I decide to go to the offensive: I grab her left leg, trying a grip, but Victoria is flexible and agile as well as strong, so with the free leg she pushes my face with her foot, and after a few seconds I'm forced to release her leg.

We're already winded and sweaty: and right now Victoria decides she has had enough.

"We joked 'til now", she removes her bra. Her huge marvelous tits popp out with arrogance. Her big, pink areolas instantly get me hard.

"Oh oh, my sister got mad..." Louise says.

Victoria tries immediately to use her big breasts against me: she holds me around with her arms and starts pushing her breast against my chest. It seems to work, 'cause in a matter of seconds I feel suffocated. She keeps pushing her boobs against me: I have to say she knows how to use her secret weapons. Hopeless, I manage to put my left hand on her neck, and pushing, I force her to loosen her grip.

It's the turning point. I wanna win, in front of my wife, but above all to prove my sister-in-law we're the stronger sex. I try to tackle her on hips level, but in a surprising move, she grabs my head and from rear she starts to choke me. My neck is squeezed between her arms, while I feel her tits pushing on my back. I think I'm doomed.

Then, Victoria drags me back to the ground: with her legs around my neck she executes a rear triangle choke on me. Her legs and ankles push, and push on, until I almost pass out. Her toes push on my face.

Finally, I tap. Victoria won. Louise starts yelling and cheering.

“Ohhh wow! And the winner for knockout is...Victoria!!!”

Victora, still winded, gets her feet from my neck, and gets up. Hands on her hips, she puts her right foot on my chest, as a victory pose.

Louise has an idea: “Don’t move!” she picks up her smartphone and snaps a picture to us. Over her huge naked tits I can barely see Victoria’s triumphant yet smiling face: now she's doing the double bicep pose.

“Wonderful! Ok, now foot on his face!”

Victoria laughs and immediately moves her right foot over my face: merciless, she makes me smell her dirty foot, with the ball pressed on my nose.

“Ahah, poor Mason!” Louise laughs even more excited and takes another pic.

Then, Victoria takes off her foot from my face, while Louise approaches me: now she seems a little concerned.

“Oh, sis’, you just had to go so heavy? See the state he’s in!”

“Don’t worry sis’...he’s alive and kicking. Look at it!”

Victoria puts her foot on my cock, hard and erect as never before: the blade of her foot keeps my dick on a perpendicular position. I’ve never been so horny in my life, as well as so broken, so I can’t react.

“Ohhh men are disgusting: they always think about it, even when they’re knocked out!” Louise seems outraged, actually she’s having fun.

“Ahah you’re right sis’…”

Two days go by. I haven’t recovered yet from the fight, but while we're at grocery store, all of a sudden I find the courage to ask Louise something.

“Hey, am I wrong or did you take some picture during the fight?” I wanna act innocent but I perfectly know she did.

“Sure I did!” she replies. “Why?”

“Why don’t you send it to me?”

“So you can jerk off over my sister’s tits? No way!”

“Oh don’t joke. It’s just...because I was there…”

“I said: no way. Forget it.”

“So why do you keep it?”

“My sister asked me to”

“Really? Why?!”

“Pretty obvious. She’s a married woman. What her husband could think if he saw his wife with boobs out trampling on another man?!”

Acceptable point of view, she's right.

The same night I receive a WhatsApp message:

Dear brother-in-law,

Love, your sister-in-law
No story like this is complete until she finishes the humiliation by stripping him naked.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pho144 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-21, 01:02
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts
Post Re: Humiliated by my sister-in-law

This happens very often and demonstrates that girls wrestler better than boys !!!

This happens very often and demonstrates that girls wrestler better than boys !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pho144 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No story like this is complete until she finishes the humiliation by stripping him naked.
This happens very often and demonstrates that girls wrestler better than boys

Last edited by lisane; 14-Sep-21 at 01:01. Reason: duplicate
The Following User Says Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-21, 13:58
Points: 10,856, Level: 45 Points: 10,856, Level: 45 Points: 10,856, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,903 Times in 229 Posts

Great story
I have had many private matches with my sister in law , not sure if her sister (my wife) would approve…it would definitely be extremely exciting have my wife cheer her sister on …
It is true , once you give women the opportunity, be very careful of the outcome
If you lose , the humiliation will continue
Try having a private match with her & see where it goes , I know privacy adds to the extra events happening….
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-21, 19:58
LuckyL

Amazing story. Hopefully the matches keep coming and Mason finds out that Louise and Victoria are both his superiors.

A little added humiliation would probably help.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: