Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews > Review Requests

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jul-20, 06:29
Points: 1,032, Level: 12 Points: 1,032, Level: 12 Points: 1,032, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Vika - Tampa, FL

Has anyone ever sessioned with Vika from St. Petersburg Florida? If so what was your experience (Pre-session communications, What did your session include? What did she excel at? Etc.) like?

Her SG page [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] has no reviews posted.

Personally my interests lay more on the Fantasy Wrestling/Domination side of the spectrum but would like to hear about any experiences you all have had with Vika!
The Following User Says Thank You to Asvpv For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-20, 09:21
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts
Default Re: Vika - Tampa, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asvpv [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has anyone ever sessioned with Vika from St. Petersburg Florida? If so what was your experience (Pre-session communications, What did your session include? What did she excel at? Etc.) like?

Her SG page [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] has no reviews posted.

Personally my interests lay more on the Fantasy Wrestling/Domination side of the spectrum but would like to hear about any experiences you all have had with Vika!
I’ve corresponded with her. She’s attractive, tall, and Russian-American, I think. Fantasy is more up her alley. She would try but have trouble with competitive against most guys. She has a Twitter page where you can contact her.
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]a_Model

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]a_Model
Old 22-Nov-22, 02:27
Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Vika - Tampa, FL

Bambi Buttons squeezed the hell out of Vika in a Sleeperkid video about 5 years ago. Bambi applied such a snug scissors and Vika was drooling. Bambi also made Vika worship her feet. Too bad Bambi has retired from session wrestling and I’m not sure if Vika is still participating. Bambi Buttons, my all-time favorite session wrestler.
The Following User Says Thank You to UCFKNIGHT92 For This Useful Post: