Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 29-Sep-22, 21:37
Points: 3,018, Level: 22 Points: 3,018, Level: 22 Points: 3,018, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Female Supremacy Physically outclassed by a college girl

I’m going to introduce myself real quick. I’m a 20 y.o. college student, 183cm tall and roughly 80kg. I would also assume that my BFP is around 13% because I have visible abs but not overly defined. I’ve been climbing for quite some time (roughly three years) but in a past year I climbed like once every month or so and got into fitness so I’ve been going to the gym 4-6 times a week, depending on a schedule.

Our college wants us to do some sports and I’ve chosen climbing because it was the most familiar sport to me and it matched my time table perfectly. When we had the first training I quickly learned that most people there were climbing for their first time or were beginners. Only other person who knew how to climb was this athletic looking girl, she is fairly small, I would say 165-170cm but she has very well built physique. Because we were pretty much only students there who knew how to climb we paired with each other and we are pretty good friends, so there might be more stories about her. She said that she used to do gymnastics and lately she’s been to fitness and climbing and she has been lifting weights for roughly 2 years and climbing for 1 year.
I forgot that she’s 19 and will be turning 20 soon.

At the beginning of our session we started with bouldering to warm up. At that point I could see her well defined back and I was genuinely surprised by her technique and strength. We have very different styles because of our height difference. After few easy climbs we began to slowly but surely increase the difficulty. We managed to find an interesting problem and after few tries we started competing who would finish the climb first. I heavily struggled with my grip and I wasn’t able to get much further from the start hold. When she tried I was stunned by the sheer force her upper body could produce, she forced her way though the beginning and was slowly but surely climbing to the top. And before I knew, I was starring at her perfect ass from below and in a short sequence she finished the problem. At that moment my feelings were pretty mixed because I wasn’t able to climb through the begging and she managed to do it with relative ease. After few more tries I gave up and we decided to head to the big wall. She might have used a bit smaller harness for her size cuz her strong athletic looking legs were absolutely packed in it. I wanted to start first because I consider myself a pretty good lead climber. I mainly use my height to my advantage. I decided that I’ll be climbing a 6+ (the higher the number, the hard the wall is). In the middle of the climb, roughly 20m above the ground I fell, quickly recovered but unfortunately I wasn’t able to finish it. After few minutes of chatting and exchanging tips on how to climb that wall, she said “I might try something hard”. I froze for a bit because I wasn’t expecting her to climb anything harder than that. We packed our rope and she pick a wall grade 8. I was never able to climb anything of that difficulty so I wasn’t planning on even trying and I was expecting to give up on that idea pretty quickly. When she begin to climb, I was mesmerised by her flow, she moved so elegantly and fluently. When she got the difficult part, her leg slipped but she managed to hold her whole weight on a tiny edge with one arm. After that she managed to finish the climb.
When she got down, she wanted me to try. It looked like she wanted me to fail. Fortunately it was the end of our class so I was spared of that humiliation.

Unfortunate thing is that I have this class every week. That’s why there might be more stories about her. She also suggested that we should go to gym together sometime.

I’ll attach a link to imgur with some of her photos.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I also have some climbing and gym stories with my girlfriend and her friends. So if you would like to hear some, just let me know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg B3784715-DD67-4857-A58E-B1B1372FA3CD.jpeg (688.4 KB, 969 views)
File Type: jpeg 90E437BC-8BE5-44E0-B928-6DD1630EAC7C.jpeg (770.7 KB, 651 views)
File Type: jpeg 074A41A5-8A5D-42D8-9F6A-92D3683441F3.jpeg (428.7 KB, 649 views)

Last edited by Rakfak; 29-Sep-22 at 22:30. Reason: attaching a photo
Old 30-Sep-22, 12:19
Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts
Default Re: Physically outclassed by a college girl

I thought from your story that she sounded attractive, but after looking at the photos I would upgrade that to stunning. I, for one, would like to hear more about your competitive climbing experiences with her, and any other stories with your girlfriend, too.

Thanks for sharing this story with us, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-22, 19:03
Points: 2,930, Level: 22 Points: 2,930, Level: 22 Points: 2,930, Level: 22
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Ofcourse we'd love to hear them
Old 30-Sep-22, 21:42
Points: 3,541, Level: 24 Points: 3,541, Level: 24 Points: 3,541, Level: 24
Last Achievements

You weren't exagerrating about that ass, God damn
Old 30-Sep-22, 23:39
Points: 7,725, Level: 37 Points: 7,725, Level: 37 Points: 7,725, Level: 37
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I think there are a few, very few people that have a natural sense of the terrain they're climbing. They seem to know exactly where to reach for a handhold. Don't be disappointed because you don't have that, it's rare. You are a very beautiful young lady and will have no trouble finding dates, you will never be lonely. Good luck to you.
Old 01-Oct-22, 17:51
Points: 3,018, Level: 22 Points: 3,018, Level: 22 Points: 3,018, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Female Supremacy Re: Physically outclassed by a college girl

This is a story with my girlfriend. I played competitive volleyball and football (soccer for Americans) for the majority of my life and it helped me to stay fit. But 4 years ago I stopped playing cuz it didn’t bring me much joy and I started climbing. Well, I haven’t done anything for a year after I stopped playing volleyball and I got pretty lazy but then I tried climbing and I fell in love with it.

My girlfriend only did ballet and yoga, therefore she was pretty flexible and had strong legs, but she was lacking upper body strength. When I was climbing for about a year I wanted her to go with me because you always need a belayer (you don’t if you’re bouldering).
After some time she agreed and we had a blast. She absolutely loved it and we started climbing together. At first I was her mentor but she was improving rather fast. That’s why I started going secretly alone because I didn’t want her to be better than me. When she was climbing roughly for half a year we decided that we will climb the same wall. She went first and she managed to finish it. It wasn’t easy at all for her, but she managed to do it. That’s why I expected the whole climb to be easy but I underestimated her. She flashed to whole route (when you finish the route on the first try) and I had to stop few time and I couldn’t even reach the top. That was the first time she proved that she was better at something I have done for longer period of time. She had that smirk for the rest of our training. From that point then we were similar climbers. Sometimes she has done harder route, sometimes I did. Few weeks before pandemic started I broke my ankle and it took me 2 months to recover. Meanwhile every climbing gym close, lockdown came and I started playing WoW Classic pretty heavily cuz as a student I had plenty of time. During that time I didn’t work out at all and gained quite a lot of fat. Not that I was obese or anything, but I was always keeping myself in shape so that was quite a change. Before all of that, she was rather skinny. During pandemic she got into working out and she even bought a hang-board (thing that climbers hang on to build better finger strength). At that time, I was still living with my parents and we rarely saw each other so I didn’t know much about all that. I remember that I wanted to try her workout so she showed me everything and I remember that I was pretty confident with myself at that time. But when we started, she did much better on hang-board. Cuz in climbing it’s important your strength to your weight so lighter people have a little advantage of carrying less weight. So I wasn’t thinking much of that but when she did muscle up on gymnastic rings (which I was never able to do, even to this day) I was horrified. From that moment I started working out again, but I was pretty out of shape. When climbing gyms finally opened she climbed harder routes. I got mocked by my friends for that quite often. She then proceeded to find other girls/women with whom she climbs now cuz when I went with them, I was totally outclassed by every single them. Even by some 16 y.o. girl. So I my group with which I climb but she’s still far ahead of me in terms of climbing skill and strength. Not total because we also go to gym together and she lifts quite a lot for a girl, but you have to take in consideration our 20-25kg difference.

She dyes her hair regularly so that’s why she’ll probably have different color on every photo.

Photos: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Rakfak For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-22, 14:21
Females are superior

I've always been terrified of mixed physical activity of any kind. I can realistically imagine being humiliated by girls at climbing, even by inexperienced girls.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-22, 05:19
Points: 5,371, Level: 31 Points: 5,371, Level: 31 Points: 5,371, Level: 31
Last Achievements

They both look super fit in those videos and definitely have some unassuming looks. I'm quite fit and for sure cannot do that stuff. Thanks for sharing!

Are you considering challenging them to wrestling? It'd be fascinating to see how they'd do.