Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Aug-21, 23:14
Points: 998, Level: 12 Points: 998, Level: 12 Points: 998, Level: 12
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

Default Humiliating Premature Ejaculation

Premature ejaculation is the ultimate male defeat against the superior sex, the Females!

Here are some videos showcasing how dominant the females are during sex.
My favourite is the first one because the female demonstrates her sexual power over the male by purposely going easy on his dick, and he still can't hold on for more than two minutes.

Please share your favorite videos of humilating premature ejaculation, and more proof that males that cannot keep up with females during sex.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Who's clearly the superior sex here? The women of course!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to IcyKidaga For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-21, 16:24

Default Re: Humiliating Premature Ejaculation

Can the males redeem themselves in the next couple sex bouts?

The first round is coming up...

1-0 for the Females so far...

2-0 in a utterly dominant victory by the blonde lady in the thighhighs!
The next round is coming up..

The rules are simple. The first to cum loses!

3-0! This was a complete stomp for the Females!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IcyKidaga For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-21, 10:26
Females are superior

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyKidaga [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Premature ejaculation is the ultimate male defeat against the superior sex, the Females!

He had to stop after just 49 seconds of active pumping. He had to pull out after 1:07 minutes. Stop again after 1:11 (just four additional seconds of pumping) then pull out again. Pull out again after only three seconds more. One second and out again, Not even one second and out. Two seconds more and out comes the big lump, he totally lost control of his own body.

So basically he couldn't function properly any more after just 1:07 and he surrendered after a cumulative grand total of 1:16 of pumping (after FOUR breaks!). And we wonder why women prefer sex toys. Not to mention that pathetic little pecker can't compete in size with any dildo.

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyKidaga [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[B][SIZE="3"]

"Uh oh...I'm sorry...I'ts not your fault"

I love it. They're so condescending towards him. They know he's just a pathetic weak male who can't help himself.

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
]

Actually he only could take 51 seconds of active pumping. I think we have a new record.

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:

Defeated after only 17 seconds. Mocked and humiliated.

Last edited by Females are superior; 05-Nov-21 at 18:38.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-21, 18:45
Females are superior

We have a new winner: 3 seconds. And on top of that she looks like she can kick his ass.

The last loser actually cums as soon as he gets in:

Painful flashbacks:

We're so pathetic, no wonder women mock us and buy lots of sex toys.

Last edited by Females are superior; 05-Nov-21 at 19:05.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-21, 06:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Females are superior [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Uh oh...I'm sorry...I'ts not your fault"

I love it. They're so condescending towards him. They know he's just a pathetic weak male who can't help himself.
Absolutely, it is incredibly embarrassing how she has to apologize for his pathetic dick not being able to handle her pussy. You can clearly see the confidence on her face. She knows her pussy is the stronger one.
The Following User Says Thank You to IcyKidaga For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-21, 02:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Females are superior [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He had to stop after just 49 seconds of active pumping. He had to pull out after 1:07 minutes. Stop again after 1:11 (just four additional seconds of pumping) then pull out again. Pull out again after only three seconds more. One second and out again, Not even one second and out. Two seconds more and out comes the big lump, he totally lost control of his own body.

So basically he couldn't function properly any more after just 1:07 and he surrendered after a cumulative grand total of 1:16 of pumping (after FOUR breaks!). And we wonder why women prefer sex toys. Not to mention that pathetic little pecker can't compete in size with any dildo.
It definitely proves that the pussy is the stronger of the two. It only takes a little over a minute for him to need a break from her relentless grip. The vagina has definitely evolved to milk the male penis faster and faster over thousands of years of evolution.

And yes, this is why women own so many sex toys. They absolutely love having their g-spot stimulated via penetration. But they know males can't last very long inside of them.

Fact: Women can outlast men in most stamina tests, not just sexual stamina. But the biggest difference between the two sexes is definitely the sexual stamina between the female vagina and the male penis. The pussy can go on and on for hours and days. Think you have a penis big enough to satisfy her?

Think again.

This is an 11 inch or 27.5 Cm Dildo.

She easily handles it, and I mean really easily. She continually rides this dildo without stopping for OVER seven minutes. She could easily keep going for longer I imagine, she actually doesn't slow down at the end. Now imagine how long the average man would last inside of her. I doubt they would last even more than a minute at best.

Women's pussies are much stronger and will always win over the pathetic male penis. It's not even a contest.

Last edited by IcyKidaga; 14-Nov-21 at 02:19.
The Following User Says Thank You to IcyKidaga For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-21, 05:03

Timestamps:
0:40 Sexual intercourse begins.
1:20 He pulls out after her vagina finishes off his penis.. in less than a minute.

The look of boredom on her face, and the smirk she gives.. she knows her pussy is too much for him to handle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg morethan2.jpg (77.4 KB, 222 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IcyKidaga For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-22, 05:12
Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

What do you think about this?

His penis was erect but his girlfriend didn't care. She wouldn't give him her pussy. Her sex had already destroyed his dick by showing a much greater endurance and making him cum anytime she wanted. No, her pussy had already shown her supremacy and that of the female sex: the vagina. She would only use her hands. After all, they would not squeeze as much as the interior walls of her pussy. The hands and the dick were equals... Weren't they? She started with some lubricant and then she continued with a handjob. "Can you master it?", she said. "If you can stand 5 minutes, I'm giving you the win", she had said before. "And not only that, I'll suck your dick and you can take my ass for the very first time". However, her following words had scared him. "If you don't, though... You'll not only lick my superior pussy, but also you will have to do it during breakfast time for a whole month."

Her hands didn't stop and he started feeling tired. He didn't know how much time had gone by. She knew it was less than a minute. "Well, let's get some fun since we both know I'm gonna beat you yet again... Ice and a vibrator. That's good and bad news for you. The ice will probably burn you, but it will also lower your erection. Nonetheless, the vibrator, used for a sex with much more energy and endurance than yours, will have a similar effect to my hands. Good luck!"

At the end, she showed him her pussy as she continued using her hands. The first drops of cum came out furiously, while his dick became flaccid, accepting defeat. "It seems I won!", his girlfriend said, giggling. "Now, my sex can cum and get ready for more action." While she said that, she was pressing the vibrator over the loser dick's head. "But it seems yours is knocked out... No way it's coming back soon." She slapped a soft penis and stood up. "I guess you'll get pussy for breakfast tomorrow, and the day after, and after..."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:

Tags
sex domination, videos