Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Luke (pins only).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-237.

Old 17-Aug-22, 18:21
Points: 2,690, Level: 21 Points: 2,690, Level: 21 Points: 2,690, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

NSFW Vacation hostile takeover: Cousin had other plans...

I had just gotten arrived at our family beach property for the start of a long summer vacation away from college. Finally done with my first semester. I waved the taxi driver good bye as he drove off and happily skipped down to the beach where I plopped down in the sand as I lost myself in my thoughts.

This would be the first time I was going on vacay without any parental supervision. My older sister (the one who is married) went out of town for work so she couldn’t come along and my younger brother couldn't come along because he had to attend make up school. My parents opted to spend a vacation on a cruise, which of course, I didn't mind one bit.

I was so excited to have the beach property all to myself. Little did I know though, I wasn't the only family member who thought they were going to enjoy their first vacation alone...

"Hey! You're not supposed to be here!" I was snapped out of my luxury reality from a shout coming from a familiar sounding girl's voice as a ball of sand blasted into the back of my head.

"Ouch, what was that for," I groaned rubbing it as I turned around to see who caused me pain. The source of this sudden attack came running towards me and boy did I wish they would continue running towards me forever because the sight was amazing.

The person approaching looked like they were still in high school with the way she dressed, but really she was a freshmen in college just like me. They wore an orange tank top that showed off most of their toned stomach. It also revealed quite a lot more than expected when she bent over to make another ball of sand. Her tight white bikini skirt barely covered anything.

She noticed my gaze and with a mix of pride and fluster proceeded to throw more sand balls at me, "Doofus cuz, why you staring at me with your mouth gaped open, cat got your tongue? Answer my question dummy, didn't my aunt and uncle teach you in manners? Why - Are - You - Here!" she yelled as she emphasized each part of the question with another sand ball in my face.

I ignored her and turned my back to her as I appreciated the sunset over the ocean. It was so beautiful, like something out of a dream. It was like I had finally found my place in the world, before an uninvited pest got in front of my view, towering over me with her hands on her hips. She had replaced the beautiful sunset with something else just as stimulating, though I'd never willingly admit that to her, so my expression stayed the same, which seemed to only tick her off more.

I took one big breath and sighed the loudest I ever had, before spreading my arms out and letting myself collapse against the sand, "I wish I had an answer for you cuz, because my parents told me no one else had booked this property on the family google calendar for this month. What did yours tell you?" I asked trying to sound casual about the whole situation.

She sat down in the sand next to me and I couldn't help but stare at her body with her hair blowing in the wind.

With a sigh of her own, she let her body relax as if getting ready for bed after a long day of swimming. She then rested her head on my shoulder as we stared at the sky together and laughed, "My parents also told me the google calendar was free for this spot. Which means either both our parents are super boomers or they didn't tell us on purpose. This situation feels familiar doesn't it".

I sighed back and ruffled her hair, "Now that you mention it. This does feel annoyingly familiar. Didn't we tell our parents at my sister's wedding that you and I weren't interested in being anything more than cousins. I mean, that's how we grew up together. I get that I'm adopted and yatta yatta, but still they are really pushy. They must think they are slick playing cupid by giving us only enough money for a taxi here with no way to leave for a month. So dumb, as if we'd ever date right? You better not go falling for me anytime soon though". I thought I felt her tense for a second at my response, but I must of been imaging it.

She grinned, "Excuse me mister, I think that's my line. I'm more worried about you falling for me than I you. Are you sure you'll be able to control yourself for a whole month alone here with me. You were gawking at me quite boldly earlier" she said placing a hand against my thigh, too close to my groin for comfort, to help push herself off the sandy beach.

I had no retort for that, it's true my cousin was super attractive and I couldn't help but stare sometimes. No one could deny themselves such a view. She must of took my silence as an admittance of guilt, because she started brushing some sand off her butt cheek which happened to fly into my face.

"Hey, watch where you're aiming bozo!" I exclaimed trying to swat the sand out of my face.

She smirked at me as she walked away leaving me sitting there alone watching her ass sway through the air, "My magical pixie dust can only affect those that have been charmed by my ass you know" she retorted after she made sure to put enough distance between us that I couldn't say anything back as she entered the front of the condo and close the door behind her.

I sighed again and turned back towards the sunset, this was going to be a long summer...

----------------------
Decided to work a bit on my scenario and world building for this story idea I had. Also wanted to try taking it a bit slower, as well as breaking it up into not overwhelming parts. Would love to hear some feedback as always. Thanks for reading and look forward to more!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GorgonFTWBO3 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-22, 21:57
Points: 15,873, Level: 54 Points: 15,873, Level: 54 Points: 15,873, Level: 54
Activity: 19.3% Activity: 19.3% Activity: 19.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,017 Times in 1,375 Posts
Default Re: Vacation hostile takeover: Cousin had other plans...

She already seems to be in his head, so I am looking forward to seeing how much she can wrap him around her finger over the course of a whole month. Perhaps her finger is the wrong bodypart on which to concentrate, though, given how confident and proud she seems to be of her ass. I am looking forward to reading more about their unusual dynamic, and the fact that you want to take it slow and build the relationship as well as the excitement sounds fantastic.

Thanks for the intoduction to the scenario, mate. I am looking forward to learning more about them, perhaps starting with their names.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
bondage, breast smothering, cousin, denki anma, gorgonftwbo3, school girl pin