Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Sep-22, 21:54
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,530 Times in 659 Posts
Default Re: The lack of competitive wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestler11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They only get onto your knee when something went horribly wrong.
If you use proper posture, stance and distance and they do not do illegal takedowns like scissor takedowns such a scenario is incredibly unlikely.

Jumping guard is way more dangerous than takedowns.
And heel hooks.
That is where BJJ guys get their injuries from.
I think if you knew the first thing about BJJ, you'd appreciate how common knee injuries are, and how they're typically done .. Stop being irritating
Old 25-Sep-22, 14:48
Points: 2,863, Level: 22 Points: 2,863, Level: 22 Points: 2,863, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting. I have not found this to be the case at all. My experiences are different.

I find it much easier to "get laid" or find someone with whom to have a physical relationship than it is to find someone to wrestle with me.

Blowjobs are easier to come by based on my experience than a good wrestle.
well it depends on what type of girl you're talking with on-line or on a site. I always search for athletic girls who are 5'6 or taller... and you have to use your words... and be humorous. i'd say 75 percent of the women i've encountered on line (i haven't actually met them all) respond with a smile and are game when after a bit of conversation (complimenting them on their looks and wondering if they're a 'gym girl') i ask 'wanna wrassle'?? maybe i'm just lucky, but it's worked the past 15 years for me...
Old 26-Sep-22, 04:28
Points: 6,091, Level: 33 Points: 6,091, Level: 33 Points: 6,091, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlingguy2121 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has anyone else noticed the small decline of session wrestlers who offer legitimate/real competitive sessions? In the 90s, early 2000s, and even the 2010s it was a big selection of women who could throw down on the mat legitimately and not be dependent on the other guy willingly surrendering.

But now it seems like more wrestlers are more geared towards fantasy or semi competitive, even the wrestlers who are bodybuilders/built. I sometimes wish it was a Competitive only website or section in sessiongirls or any other website. I love sessions that feel like a legitimate contest not just an hour long role-playing scene
I completely agree with your assessment of the modern mixed wrestling scene, at least as the United States goes. I can't comment on Europe or elsewhere.

The typical session wrestler and culture in general has evolved away from athletic "girl next door" types (remember flamingo mixed wrestling?) to the LGBTQ crowd. With that change it's become much more of a fantasy show.

This entire culture peaked with Shefights and collapsed shortly thereafter. Nothing lasts forever, remember from a Western standpoint this all started with Irving Klaw and Eric Stanton right after WW2.
Old 26-Sep-22, 22:34
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

I think the percentage has dropped not necessarily the number of ladies who can 'really wrestle,' they're being crowded out by ads for ladies who offer less. More ladies are capable of competitive than let on, as more guys have become aware of the scene it makes sense as Anji says to not offer competitive immediately, get to know a new client first. Remember that 20-ish years ago most sessions were booked by agencies/bookers, they got to know clients and were familiar with who ladies on their rosters enjoyed doing sessions with.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:

Tags
#competitivewrestling, #wrestling