Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Nov-21, 08:01
AverageUsername

BDSM The Midnight Maiden Chronicles

PART 1 - THE BACKSTORY

The year, 2270. All governmental and political organizations have collapsed. Laws, order, police, had been replaced by the worldwide rule of the Midnight Maidens. Their sole purpose, determine targets of social injustice and enforcing whatever punishments they see fit to fully reform these societal wrong-doers.

Midnight Maidens HQ was kept hidden from most of the outside world, except those ladies lucky enough to get recruited by an agent of the night. And now a little backstory for how I was invited to join the Midnight Maidens.

Many people questioned whether Midnight Maidens actually existed, since there are actually very few sightings of these stealthy, dangerous women. They operated mostly under the cover of nightfall, becoming one with their environment and the darkness. I myself had never seen one before.

I was walking down a dark alley in the downtown city area when a man hiding behind a trash can came around and pointed a knife toward me. "Get yourself on the wall, now."

"How about no, bitch." I kicked my left leg toward his left arm, causing his knife to fly high into the air. While the knife was on its way back down, I pushed HIM against the wall and pressed my left arm against his neck, simultaneously catching the knife and proceeding to hold it less than an inch away from his left eyeball.

"I better not see you on these streets again, because I will not hesitate to run you through the next time we meet. Got that?!"
"Yes Ma'am..."

I made sure to kick him in the groin before leaving him to wallow in his misery. However, as I started walking away I heard a scurrying from atop the buildings. I looked up to inspect what had made the sound, but all I saw was a group of leaves delicately descending down from where the sound had originated.

Having now solidified a paranoid sense of "someone's watching me," I had trouble falling asleep that night. I looked out my old, tinted window to watch the stars and the lights of the city glow in all their grandeur.

Just as I spotted the moon rising over the horizon, I heard the tiniest of noises coming from the kitchen area. I was officially freaked out, to the point where every inch of my body developed goosebumps.

I quickly grabbed a broomstick in my bedroom closet to defend myself as I investigated the kitchen room noises. Immediately as I got in the view of the kitchen, I spotted a note that had not previously been there before, but something immediately redirected my attention elsewhere.

I could feel the cool mountain air rush in, and I instinctively looked toward the open kitchen wibdow a few feet to the left of me. I stopped dead in my tracks.

I had caught a Midnight Maiden red-handed, in the middle of trying to escape my place of residence. The legends were true, they are real. She had noticed my discovering her being there, and briefly looked back at me before she fully launched out the window and vanished into the night.

She was wearing a full black bodysuit, created to be extra flexible for practical applications which required physical activity. Kind of reminded me of a traditional ninja outfit. The split second we made eye contact, I was able to connect with her on a somewhat emotional level.

Her physical characteristics had a battle-hardened look about them, her eyes told a thousand words. She had emotion, but she did a good job of making sure those emotions were kept in check as she escaped my grasp.

I now know why it had been so hard for people to spot Midnight Maidens, much less distinguish them from there real selves during daytime hours, because their clothing covered their whole body, except their eyes.

I went over to the kitchen countertop and read the message on the envelope before opening it. "Midnight Maidens"

I opened up the letter in an eager fashion, anxious to figure out what lied inside.

"Dear Amy,
A recruiter has been monitoring you the past few days, and you demonstrated feats of physical and mental strength that makes you a strong candidate for our program. Report at 115050 West Street, where you and fellow first-timers will be further instructed on how to get to Midnight Maiden Headquarters. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Best Regards,
Yuza
Recruiting Director for Midnight Maidens"

END OF PART 1

Notes:
All of part one serves basically as background information for the main character. Kind of sets up the entire environment of the story. Going forward, expect each of the following parts to the story to be, individually, around 10-15 times longer than Part 1. Also, I have not written or considered the types of female domination I want to include in the story yet, but they should be coming in part 2.

P.S. I am including pictures for reference as to what the main character, Amy, and the mystery agent of the night, looks like. Hope you enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4032388_remastered.jpg (372.7 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg b33d60cb58f70662373c4d310edb6c0c_remastered.jpg (687.0 KB, 64 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-21, 12:28
Points: 3,843, Level: 26 Points: 3,843, Level: 26 Points: 3,843, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Midnight Maiden Chronicles

So these Midnight Maidens replace all government, but also keep hidden. Do they also recruit people who do their paperwork by spying with recruiters? If people question if they even exist, have people not tried to organize by themselves? A one world order government and a completely covert organization just don't work together. You might want to reconsider just how vital this setting is to telling the story you want to tell. Just advice, don't take it the wrong way and I am looking forward to the continuation of the story.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kilb For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-21, 13:05
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Thanks for a start to a very ambitious storyline, mate. The premise does involve some suspension of disbelief, but I am on board for a story about physically skilled enforcer women meting out justice. I am curious to see if the fighting within the story will be street based punishment of criminals, or whether miscreants will be taken to a more private environment for the Midnight Maiden's to dominate and reeducate them.

I've liked what you've written in your earlier two stories, so I am really looking forward to reading more of this thread, mate. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Old 12-Nov-21, 16:39
AverageUsername

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So these Midnight Maidens replace all government, but also keep hidden. Do they also recruit people who do their paperwork by spying with recruiters? If people question if they even exist, have people not tried to organize by themselves? A one world order government and a completely covert organization just don't work together. You might want to reconsider just how vital this setting is to telling the story you want to tell. Just advice, don't take it the wrong way and I am looking forward to the continuation of the story.
So, as Amy starts her journey, I am going to shed some light on your questions about how they keep the world in order, but also stay hidden. Should help explain why other people haven't organized their own militias/organizations as well, and why the Midnight Maidens are able to covertly run the world. Answers soon to come.

I am not quite sure what you mean by "Do they also recruit people who do their paperwork by spying with recruiters?" Could you explain a little more what you mean?
Old 12-Nov-21, 17:41
Points: 3,843, Level: 26 Points: 3,843, Level: 26 Points: 3,843, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageUsername [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So, as Amy starts her journey, I am going to shed some light on your questions about how they keep the world in order, but also stay hidden. Should help explain why other people haven't organized their own militias/organizations as well, and why the Midnight Maidens are able to covertly run the world. Answers soon to come.

I am not quite sure what you mean by "Do they also recruit people who do their paperwork by spying with recruiters?" Could you explain a little more what you mean?
By that I mean, presuming they're a full fledged organization that conducts operations, they'd infrastructures to manage, requiring people with skillsets other than fighting. One would have to wonder how they'd go about recruiting people handling their more beureaucautic affairs. It's easier to envision in stories where established power structures funnel resources and personnel from their public function to their secret ones, but in your proposed setting after some sort of societal collapse, it's a bit hard to wrap my head around it
But I may be getting ahead of myself. Don't feel a need to reply to me if your story will make things clearer on its own.
Old 13-Nov-21, 01:22
AverageUsername

PART 2 - THE TRIALS

I carefully put the letter back into the cherry red envelope. I wanted to save this letter and cherish this moment for the rest of my life, maybe even frame it on the wall, next to pictures of my Mom and Dad. I still don't know how my Dad died, but I intend to find out what happened, some day.

(flashback starts)
My Dad enlisted during the final days of the Great Collapse, the events which led to the formation of the Midnight Maidens, at least, that's when the rumors started. My Mom struggled every single day, knowing that at any point in time my Dad could die in the line of duty.

Nevertheless, the war eventually ended, and my Dad was among the few survivors to have made it out alive during the final days of conflict.

My Mom couldn't wait to see my Dad again, hug him, kiss him, hold him close. Then, everything changed within the blink of an eye.

Two warriors who fought alongside him came and visited us. I immediately knew something happened, and my Mom burst out crying in tears. He had been killed only 3 days after the war ended.

"What happened, please. Tell me what happened to my father!"

It pained me to hear of this sad news, and I could barely get out the simplest of sentences without breaking down and balling my eyes out.

"I'm sorry ma'ams, but we are not at liberty to be able to disclose that information to you."

I couldn't accept that.

"Damn you! You are going to tell me what happened to my father or I swear to god..."

Just then I jumped forward at one of the men, full force. But my mom stepped in and held me back from totally destroying these two men.

"Amy, stop, it's ok, everything will be fine."

"How is everything fine? My Dad, YOUR HUSBAND, is dead. And we can't know what happened, that is not acceptable!"

Just then I fell into the warm embrace of my Mom's hug and began sobbing a river of tears. My mom gestured to the Men and mouthed these words.

"Thank you for your time."

And with that they proceeded to leave. Two days later my Mom's body gave out on her, without Dad she felt incomplete, lost. She peacefully passed away in her sleep, and I was left alone to fend for myself in the ash remnants of our world.
(flashback stops)

6 years had passed since that time in my life. I have learned to live on my own, fend for myself out on the streets. I learned my way around the city. I could navigate it blindfolded if I had to. I developed my own technique and fighting style, a sort of street fighter style unique to me.

I softly touched the painting on the wall, fighting back a tear or two, then set my alarm for 4 in the morning. Tomorrow was going to be a fresh start.

(the next morning)

The alarm rang through my ears, but after ignoring it for a few seconds I pressed the snooze button and laid back down for 5 more minutes.

I got up, brushed my teeth, put on my clothes and set out the door, ready to begin a new life. I took a taxi and told the driver to drop me off a few blocks away from the meetup.

I went to the address, but all I found was this old, rusty metal frame of a building, but then I heard voices talking below in what looked like a basement. I walked down the dusty steps and toward the crowd of ladies standing off to the side.

Two Midnight Maidens had come to instruct us on how to reach their Headquarters. At least, I thought that was what they were going to tell us. I quietly shuffled into the crowd so I could hear what they were trying to say.

The Midnight Maiden outfits were a lot more revealing than the Agent of the Night outfits. This allowed them to move and flow with ease during high intensity combat situations.

"Alright recruits, the goal is simple, be the last one standing. The way we work is we recruit only the best of the best to become trainees in our Midnight Maiden program. That means out of the 30 women that are here, only the top three will be admitted into the program. Those who aren't in the top three will either be put into the Agent of the Night program, the Punisher program, or the Recruiter program."

Punisher program? I haven't heard any rumors about that before...

Then the second Midnight Maiden chimed in on the conversation.

"There are a few ground rules we have if you are to become one of us. First, no weapons, your body should be your greatest weapon. Second, we are ruthless. Do not intend to show your fellow recruits any mercy, or else you will be taken advantage of and pushed over. Third, never, ever, expose the location of our Headquarters to the world. Welcome to the elite, newbies."

"The challenge is 1 v 1 boxing/wrestling. There are two ways to win a match, either get two total submissions from your opponent, or you can automatically win by knocking your opponent unconscious. You have to stop if they tap out."

"Now recruits, let the games begin."

And with that they began to select pairs of people to fight one another. I was excited, but also scared, I didn't want to be put into some second-rate position, I wanted to become the best of the best. I was determined to fight for my life.

At any point in time, two matches were being held. Each match having a Midnight Maiden as ref.

I tried not to pay attention to the other women there, as I didn't want anyone to get inside my head and make me second guess myself. I was solely focused on channeling my inner beast.

I began to daze off as I hyped myself up. Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was one of the Midnight Maidens.

"Come on dazer, it's your turn on the mat."

Dazer, I kind of liked that name, suited my personality.

"Alright, before we let the match begin, what are your names?"

My opponent was a little shorter than me, and less defined in terms of muscle mass, but she looked scrappy and agile.

She was wearing a cheerleader's outfit. A blue and white sports bra and matching, very skimpy blue and white skirt which, paired with her personality, screamed poshness.

I think she must have not read her invitation until the very last moment.

"Gloria, my na.. name's Gloria."

I could hear her nervousness through the trembling in her voice. I, on the other hand, was laser focused and ready to fight.

"Amy Dazer ma'am."

This new name gave me an extra confidence boost. It gave me a new persona, new purpose.

"Alright Gloria and Amy Dazer, let the match begin!"

I squatted down to her level so I could stay planted whenever she attacks me.

She went at me with a 180 gainer flip kick, aiming straight for the side of my head.

I was not used to such agility coming from my opponents, but I had enough street experience to defend against a variety of attacks.

I put both my arms up in a blocking position and they took the brunt of her attack.

The resulting force from my block caused her to become off balance, allowing me my opportunity to go on the offensive.

I swiped my right leg up into a side kick, jumping on my left leg as leverage to intensify the blow.

She noticed this, and stepped back, out of range of my kick. Then she went for my legs, using her own legs to swipe underneath me and causing me to fall to the ground.

I quickly rolled onto my back and used my arms to push my body into the air and land safely on the ground.

As I landed back down, my vision was partially unfocused on what she was doing, as I was still in the process of sticking the landing.

She used my temporary unawareness to punch me square in the nose. However, I could tell she was unexperienced with the boxing style.

She should have gone for an uppercut, seeing as my jump had my momentum going downward, and her uppercut would have upward momentum, making the strength of her attack twice as deadly.

I chose to answer her punch with a kick to her gut, and a right hook to the side of her left cheek.

This left her stance shaky and out of balance again. I began to notice she had a clear problem with recovering from attacks.

I used this to my advantage. Every time I would attack and get her off balance, I would wait for just the right time when she would be almost recovered to mount another assault.

I began to be getting her weaker and weaker, not allowing her an inch of room to go back on the offensive.

I decided to try another move I learned on the streets. I sucker punched her in the neck, causing her to cough and wheeze.

This gave me an opportunity to end this match.

I grabbed onto her shoulders, pushed my entire body weight up and on top of her, placing both of my legs on top of each shoulder.

I shifted my weight around so that I could pull her down on to the ground and place her in a successful rear headscissor.

Her head was facing toward my feet, all I could see was her hair.

She was fully locked in between my thighs, her head looking much smaller now that it was enveloped between my legs.

I started squeezing and piling on the pressure. I didn't want to release my hold, I just kept squeezing harder and harder, until she would submit.

She was stubborn, I could tell. The little bit of skin on the back of her neck was the only skin I could see, and it turned a very vibrant shade of red.

I encouraged her to submit, I didn't feel like it was safe to go any further.

"Tap out already, you can't handle much more of this."

I waited for her to respond by tapping on my leg, but she simply would not do it.

I reapplied the pressure, squeezing even harder than ever, this time her neck started going from red to purple.

I could feel her heart beat in her head, between my legs. It was a surprisingly pleasureable feeling, being able to hold her life in between my crushing legs.

I made one final push to squeeze the life out of her, I began to moan, and then scream as I pushed my legs together so that her throat was squished to the half its size.

I felt the life slowly start to drain away from her. I kept the pressure on for a second or two longer before I released her from my deadly thighs.

I got up from my hold and turned around to look at my opponents face.

Blood started recirculating throughout her head, so she slowly started to develop signs that she was ok, that I didn't kill her.

I was relieved, I have never taken a life myself. I never want to either, who knows the emotional consequences I could have if that happened.

Suddenly, I heard a large uproar from behind me. I turned around to see the whole croud of women, and the two Midnight Maidens applauding and roaring my name out as I walked away from the fight.

Apparently I had zoned out during the entire fight, tuning out all the sounds, the distractions, the people around me. Solely focused on crushing my opponent.

One of the Midnight Maidens walked up to me and put her hand on my shoulder. She leaned in to whisper something into my ear.

"Nice job, Dazer. I think you are a very high prospect for our program. I am sending you straight to the semi-finals. You earned it."

I made a successful first impression. I had shown my enemy no mercy, held nothing back. Full on frontal assault, throwing caution to the wind, stepping into this new life for me.

Now that I had but a glimpse, a mere taste into the life of a Midnight Maiden, I could not leave it behind. I would die for it.

As for my opponent, she eventually woke up from her deep slumber I put her in.

The Midnight Maidens decided her fate and she was preparing to set off toward HQ, but I wanted to go and talk with her.

"Hey, I got another match coming up, but I wanted to say I'm sorry you got knocked out of the running for the top three. I heard they are already sending you off to HQ. What role did you get?"

"Punisher Trainee."

I was very intrigued with this program I have never heard about.

"I haven't heard of that role before, what does it mean."

"Ain't none of your business Dazer."

I could hear the country twain start showing through in her voice.

"Hey, no need to get all prissy about me winning. I won fair and square."

"Yeah whatever, just know if our paths ever cross again, I WILL take the opportunity to get back at you for choking me out of the competition."

"I look forward to that day."

With that I proceeded to shake her hand in a show of good sportsmanship, but she simply spit on my shoes and stormed away to HQ.

Boy are they going to have a handful with her, I thought as I returned to the group.

The crowd was starting to thin as semi-finals approached and the Maidens were assigning roles to the losers.

My match was about to start soon. I began to clear my thoughts and unlock the inner beast once again for this next fight.

One of the Maidens came and tapped me on the shoulder once more.

"Dazer it's time. You will be facing against Veronica."

I turned around and looked at what was left of the loser from the last matchup, which resulted in Veronica advancing to the semifinals vs me.

"She did that to her?"

I asked the Midnight Maiden as we were walking to our starting positions.

"Yeah, and that is her being nice. You should have seen her first match, it was almost as captivating as yours."

'Why did I have to ask about her, why?' I thought as feelings of fear started rushing into my head.

Wait, no, I can handle this. I am Amy FREAKING DAZER.

I reignited the inner beast, which lit a flame inside of me.

Veronica was about an inch taller than me. She definitely was into body building, as her musles were very toned.

She was wearing regular black running shorts and an ordinary tank top, nothing too flashy.

I could tell by her ready stance that she didn't really have a particular fighting form or formal training.

I deduced that she most likely used an all out punch, kick, physical destruction type of attack strategy.

If I was going to win this, I would have to make sure that she didn't land one too many blows to me, because that could prove to be fatal.

I would need to call upon my street fighting styles and out finesse her on movement, foot work, and body displacement.

Unlike my first round opponent, Veronica actually had some manners. She reached out to me to shake hands and told me some very kind words.

"I have only seen one match of yours, but I am already a big fan. I love how you do your headscissors, no mercy, only ruthless, bone crushing force between your legs."

And with that we stepped back and the match was about to start.

I felt inclined to reach out with kind words of my own.

"Hey, maybe we can get drinks some time, or have a meet up at HQ later?"

However, Veronica didn't get a chance to respond as one of the Midnight Maidens interrupted.

"Thats enough chat you two, make friends on your own time. You're here to fight."

We both nodded to each other in agreement, knowing that we should definitely meet up again.

"Let the match begin."

I gradually made my way closer to Veronica. She didn't really move around much herself.

She did vary her positions, but mostly in her upper body. Her legs always were locked up, tight.

I maintained full control over every inch of my body. I made sure my movements were fluid and precise.

Eventually, I made my first attempt at Veronica. I wanted to make sure I focused on going at her from the sides. Weaving left and right, trying to get leverage on her lower body to tip her over onto the ground.

She still hardly moved, which put me in a very awkward situation as I got dangerously close to her.

I did not find a good opening to attack her from, so I instead went closer to being within arms length of her.

If I couldn't attack her, I could dodge her and then apply a counter-attack of my own.

She threw one of her fists at me, but I could see that coming from a mile away.

I instantly ducked under her punch, only to be met with her knee hitting me square in the jaw.

I bit my tongue in the process of taking her knee to my face, and it hurt, bad.

The pain my tongue and jaw was going through was extremely excruciating, and I could not focus on what to think about next.

Instead, I temporarily lost my agile footwork and left the door open for Veronica to capitalize.

She did not hesitate to come at me with full force, driving her head into my stomach and knocking me down on the ground.

I had to think of something quick, but the time to think ran out.

Veronica mounted my upper chest, straddling her muscular legs on each side of my body.

She ever so slightly inched her way forward into a schoolgirl pin.

Veronica started to spread both sides of her legs out and thrust her pelvis forward while still perched atop my neck.

She arched her back and made sure she was using full force as she dug into my neck and chin.

I completely forgot about the pain coming from my tongue. I was now having to deal with jaw pain from an earlier attack and lower chin and head pain from her current pin.

I gasped for air as she continued pushing forward on my chin.

I was forced to tap out.

"Wuhhh....hmm... I.... mmmm... can't breathe."

I had to take a minute to catch my breath before the next round if I was going to stand any chance at all.

"Hey Dazer, you feeling ok?"

"I think I am... good... I just need... one more... minute."

Of course, the Midnight Maidens had other plans.

"The next round starts now, no excuses Dazer."

"Yes ma'am."

I said very reluctantly.

"Let the match begin."

This match started out much different than the one I previously had.

Instead of me being spry and agile as I was previously, I sort of lugged myself around like a 15 pound ball and chain was attached to end of each of my legs.

This meant that Veronica was able to make the first move. As I was still partially recovering from the last round, I saw that I was not winning this, so I had made a strategy.

I don't have to win this match, I just have to last longer than the loser of the other semi-final match to be placed in the top three.

I began circling around Veronica, trying to delay her progress on coming after me.

"Hey Veronica, bet you can't defeat me with a facesitting smother, I can last FOREVER in one of those pins."

I placed special emphasis on the "Forever" part of that sentence so she could take the hint I was trying to give her.

Veronica initially was showing signs of confusion, but the she put two-and-two together and we set our plan in motion.

Instead of beating me up, she proceeded to lock arms with me and take me down sideways onto the ground.

I tried to struggle as hard as I could to prevent her from doing this, so the Midnight Maidens couldn't catch on to what we were trying to do.

She eventually mounted me and moved her position up onto my neck, much like the previous round before.

Then, she gradually lifted herself up off of my neck and down onto my face, covering my entire eyes and nose.

But, she only partially covered my mouth.

This was not noticeable to the Midnight Maidens, thankfully, and I was able to begin to pretend struggle with her crotch up in my face.

Veronica realized that, even though we were prolonging the time, she still wanted to finish me off eventually.

So, after about 3 minutes on top of me, she leaned back and sealed my entire mouth with her ass.

Seeing as I had already previously struggled, it did not make sense to struggle for real this time, as the Midnight Maidens might get suspicious.

However, I DID, VERY much want to struggle.

I had always been the girl, choking out all the guys who pissed me off and got in my way.

But this time I was on the receiving end of it, and I did not care for it at all.

Nonetheless, I dragged out the time, until I had to submit so I wouldn't pass out.

I tapped three times on her thighs. They were rock solid.

Veronica got off from on top of me and turned around to reach her hand down toward my body.

"Here, let me help you up, as we are both Maiden sisters now."

"Wait, I thought we still had to wait for the other semi-final match to start."

One of the Maidens chimed in.

"They were disqualified, we found a pocketknife in one of the girl's jeans pockets while you two were fighting and had to send her to HQ immediately."

"What's going to happen to her?"

"Well, she needs to learn a valuable lesson, so we had to sentence her to 5 hours of rehabilitation in the Punishment Center."

I immediately ceased any prying questions from coming out of my mouth. I did not ever want to know what goes on in the Punishment Center.

Still, I was interested in what they did in the Punishment Program... maybe the Punishment Program and the Punishment Center are related. Maybe they train women to punish people who get sent there...

My thoughts were immediately interrupted as Veronica gave me a big hug from behind.

"Now what about that drink you promised me, huh?"

"Midnight Maidens, is it ok if we catch a drink before we leave for HQ?"

"Go ahead, have fun, you two you earned it."

Veronica and I immediately shouted "Hell YEAH!" into the air and high fived.

"I can't believe I made it, I finally made it." I thought as Veronica and I walked to the nearest bar.

END OF PART TWO

Notes: Attachments are to show you what the Midnight Maiden outfits look like, and what Veronica and Amy's first opponent looks like. Assume that Amy is wearing the outfit in the model picture I attached from part 1.

Midnight Maiden outfit - picture 1
Amy's first opponent - picture 2
Veronica - picture 3

PART THREE - HEADQUARTERS ~ coming soon
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-21, 17:00
AverageUsername

I am noticing this thread isn't getting as much attention as my previous 2 threads I made, would you guys want me to go back to the Bboys VS Yoga Girls thread and expand that story out or continue with this?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-21, 17:13
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

Yes please continue
Old 13-Nov-21, 21:29
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I am curious to see where this Midnight Maidens story could lead, so please continue. I am not as interested in girl on girl fighting as I am mixed matches, but even so the action was well described and I did like that Amy and Veronica didn't have to hate each other to compete.

Thanks for continuing this, mate.
Old 13-Nov-21, 22:58
AverageUsername

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am curious to see where this Midnight Maidens story could lead, so please continue. I am not as interested in girl on girl fighting as I am mixed matches, but even so the action was well described and I did like that Amy and Veronica didn't have to hate each other to compete.

Thanks for continuing this, mate.
Not to worry, boy vs girl humiliation is coming up in the next part
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, female assassin, femdom, headscissor