Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jul-22, 01:26
Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: malevsfemale.org mixed wrestling forum

why is it called malevsfemale.org instead of femalevsmale.org? TRIGGERED!!

LOL
Old 18-Jul-22, 14:55
Points: 7,493, Level: 37 Points: 7,493, Level: 37 Points: 7,493, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I started a thread about this several years ago and thought the discussion was civil and constructive.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

For me, separate areas for MvF and FvF would make this forum significantly more enjoyable. However, I still enjoy the forum in the current format and understand the wide variety of preferences. If Naji sees fit to conduct the poll he mentioned in his post, I think the results would be illuminating.
Old 09-Feb-23, 10:09
Points: 270,706, Level: 100 Points: 270,706, Level: 100 Points: 270,706, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 30,532 Times in 1,088 Posts

I just felt upon this thread while checking The Forum section. It seems useful to underline some obvious facts that have not been rightly taken into consideration.

1 – At the origin, about forty years ago, the scene was mainly dedicated to female wrestling and the mixed fights were rare, as few of those girls agreed to go against men for real and most of the available video tapes displayed, in fact, faked matches or one-sided femdom beatings. Later, several producers, like Festelle in the UK and others in the US, tried to stage more realistic mixed matches, with their best female wrestlers. Without an active female wrestling scene, mixed wrestling would not be possible due to the lack of trained female contenders. In brief : no mixed wrestling without female wrestling.

2 - Presently, most of the video producers offer both female and mixed wrestling, almost all the girls involved in mixed fights are also doing fem/fem matches, many are openly bisexual and the wrestling moves are the same for both genders ; so, I don’t find chocking to have some non-mixed pictures in the lot.

3 – Regarding the opening of a separate section for the female stuff, a poll is still open and a large majority of the voting members are in favour of it.
As the forum has numerous threads dedicated to a particular company, to a wrestler or to a specific hold, a strict separation implies the duplication all those threads in each section, that doesn’t seem realistic.

Anyway, I am not sure it would be a good idea ; that requests a strict self-discipline from the posters or a compelling moderation. Considering what happened with the female domination sub-forum, supposed gathering all the stuff not directly related to wrestling and that has never preserved the main forum to be invaded by unrelated femdom and BDSM items ; I doubt of the efficiency of the proposed adjustment.