Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Jul-22, 06:56
Points: 905, Level: 11 Points: 905, Level: 11 Points: 905, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Kicked by my pro fighter girlfriend

Hello! This is my first story and I hope I posted where I should. Escuse my English, please! Let's go!

My girlfriend in a profesional taekwondo fighter and recently I told her about my fetish. She is agree to train with me. She told me to try to avoid her kicks. But she warned me that she would have no mercy at all.

We went to her training room. We both adopted a fighting position. Her first kick was fast. Her front kick hit me in my stomach with the ball of the right foot. My unprottected abs fully received that kick. Followed a side kick with the left heel im my strained abs. I felt few pain but I knew that this was just the beginning. A roundhouse im my right side made me to put my hand on my ribs. Perfectly ocasion for a spinning kick to my face. Her right ball of her foot had hit hard my right cheek. I felt a sensation of pain with hummiliation at the same time. Selina had succeeded to hit my face with her sole after just a few seconds.
She let me to relize what had just happened. Her smile humiliated me over more. Her left foot turned on its heel towards me and then I realized what was commong. I didn’t have time to react. A spinning back kick dropped her heel in my unprotected liver. I fell on my back. I was crouched in pain. Her heel it went like a knife through butter, through my abs.
She somped my left hand with her left heel. a wave of pain went through my body. She stood on my crushed hand with all her weight. My screem made her smile. In the end she released my hand.
-Are you screaming already? Are you starting to cry?
- I don’t cry. It doesn’t even hurt anymore.
- Seriously? I felt your bones breaking under my heel. Your fingers are shaking.
I stood up and I stepped in front of her with my hands up, ready for fight. She started with a kick with the ball of her right foot on my ups of my left kneecap. Next her move was a kick in my inner of left leg with her left foot. I started to limp. A right kick in the outside of my left kick made me to kneeling. Selina kicked my with a front kick in my face. I fell on my back. I got up quickly. I could see the satisfaction in her eyes.
With a very quick movement, she kicked my in my face with a perfect axe kick. Her right foot hit my face and rubbed down her sole of my face. I felt a sting in my hole face.
-It’s the third time I rubbed my sole of your face. Your left hand will not be the only one broken today.
A crescend inside kick with her right foot hit my left side of face but I didn’t fell. But next move was a crescend outside kick with the same foot om my right side of face and that kick made me to bend over. A perfect position to recive a strong knee kick in my rogh ribs. I fell on the ground barely breathing. She put her right foot in my neck and applied pressure.
-Pleaaase, have mercy!
-I don’t hear you. Speak louder!
The pressure was increasing.
-Have mercy…. Pleaseeee.
She let me get up.
Again in the fighting position, she threw a roundhouse kick to my right middle side but I blocked it. In the next second, with the same foot, she executed a roundhouse kick directly in my right cheek. I wobbled to her amusement. With a crescend outside kick with her left foot turn my face to my right side and imediatly a spinning hook kick crushed my cheek with her right heel. I fell on the ground. I count my teeth with my tongue. Luckily they were all there.
She came near me end stompped on my right hand just like she did with my left hand. The sound of broken bones was horrifying. I screamed in pain.
-I assume it doesn't hurt. It is not like that?
I was still screaming
-I can feel your hand pulsing under my heel.
I was actually crying in pain but my cock was erect.
- I have never seen a man cry while he has an erection.
I tried to lift his heel from my broken hand but it didn’t move.
-Stand up! I'm not done with you yet
With broken hand bones, I could only defend from blows with my forearms.
She put her hands on my shoulders and threw me a knee in my unprotected stomach. I couldn’t fall but neither could I defend myself. She was kicking me with both knees alternaty. In the end she let me go from her grip. But only to admire her work. My belly was red and bruised here and there.
She took a few steps back and she run hitting me with a fly right knee kick in my destroyed stomach. I fell on the ground in agony.
She gave my five minutes to recover. I stood up again. I held my arms in front of my face, shielding the sides of my face with my forearms.
She took it as a chalange and she executed a perfect teep kick in the middle of my face. Her right foot passed unimpeded between my helpless forearms. I fell like a log.
-I’m not called teep queen for nothing.
She put her right foot on my right side of my face and steps on me with all her weight. My face was at 90 degrees to the ground and her. I could see her only among her toes wich covers my eye.
She was over me, her sole pressed my face, my internal organs were in agony. I was humiliated and destroyed.
When she took her foot off my face, she took out her phone to take a photo with my face.
-Look! You blushed where I stepped on you.
She showed me the photo. Indeed, I had a perfectly blushed footprint on my face.
-Stand up! I want to leave a bruised footprint on your face.
She turned her back to me with the ass stuck on my cock. She was on tiptoe. Suddenly, she fell with all her wight with the heels on my toes. I’m 1.90 meters tall but I could hear the crack of my toes. She was just standing on her heel. I tried to escape my toes from under her heels but the pain was increasing.
After two minutes of standing in this position, she turned to face me. The toes she stomped on were realy bruised.
-Hold tight to the ropes! Otherwise, I will beak your fingers just like I did with your toes.
She took her fighting position.
-I will wipe those tears from your face.
She slaped my left cheek with her left backhand. the noise spread throughout the room. A similar slap followed but with the other backhand on the oder cheek. My tears sprayed in the air. A slap was sent with power over my right cheek. My head stayed to one said. She grabbed my chin and returned my head in the normal position. With she right hand still under my chin, she spitted me in my right eye. The phlagm was running down my cheek. A slap with the right hand on my other cheek made me to open mouth and the phlagm entered my mouth. She spitted me again, in the other eye this time. I didn’t close my eye in time and the phlagm flooded my eye.
The excess phlegm ran down my cheek to my mouth.
-Open your mouth!
I complied and her phlegm flowed into my mouth. I hadn't swallowed the other one yet.
-Swallow it!
I swallowed humble.
She started a series of five spinning back kick to my face with her left kick. The ball of her foot hit my cheek, nose, lips, jaw in turn. She did the same thing with my other face side with her right foot.
The last kick of the second series was a with a jumpind spinning back kick in my devasted cheek.
This last kick threw me to the floor.
-How do you feel to be kicked from any angle by a girl?
-Honestly, it horny me so much.
-It’s ok. I’m also excited to destroy a man, to kick him from any position, to feel his bones and organs chrused under my feet. When my foot connected with your face, I feel a great satisfaction. I love to admire my work too.
She took a photo again.
-Look!
I could see a bruised footprint on my face. That ultimate kick was very strong and perfectly executed.
-Crawl at my feet!
I crawled with difficulty, my ribs hurt terribly. I remember that spinning back kick to my liver exactly. That kick cracked a rib.
I was faceing over her feet.
-Kiss my feet!
After one second of thought, I answared:
-No! It’s to much. Stop!
I was with my hands in front of me. She took the avantage of the oportunity and turned his back to me. She placed her heels on my fingers. With a fast movement, she stood up on her tiptoes and fell with all his weight on my fingers. Just like she did with my toes.
-AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
-I told you I’ll break your fingers if you don’t do what I say.
She turned to face me and put her feet on my crushed hands.
-Kiss my feet, I saw!
After two seconds, I slowly bent over. I gently kissed her feet.
After a few kisses, she turned her back to me and raised her left foot.
-Kiss my sole!
I executed the order. I did the same thing with her right foot.
-Ok. You can leave. It’s enough for today.
I got up with difficulty. I was heading for the exit.
After a few steps, I heard her:
-Stay! I have a farewell present for you.
I fearfully turned to face her. I saw her running toward me. Before I can react, a flying kick threw me two meters behind. I was lying on the floor. The image with her right foot kicking my brushed abs was replaced with the image with right foot stepping on my beaten face. I looked after her. I saw her walking toward the exit. I could see my bloody lips mark on her sole.
She had ine more thing to say:
-I’m waiting for you in the bedroom.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bula For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-22, 22:32
Points: 2,140, Level: 18 Points: 2,140, Level: 18 Points: 2,140, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kicked by my pro fighter girlfriend

Part II
Old 13-Dec-22, 16:05

Hello World! Part 2 is here. I wrote it in a fairly short time, so forgive my possibly mistakes. I have attached a picture of Selina below

Selina is training for the tournament. She needed of a sparring mate and she thought at me.
-Would you like to help me train?
-Yes, of course. What do I can do?
- Nothing special. Only try to not be kicked in your face. I wanna improuve my face kicks for demolating my first opponent.
-Ok but try to not smash my teeth.
- Wear a teeth guard.
We are both in the ring.
-Keep your guard up!
I raise my hands to porotect my head. With a fast movement, she sent a front kick right between my forearms. Her foot smashed me in the middle of my face. Her heel crushed my lips and the sole cracked my nose. I was holding my face. The blood was flowing from my broken lips and nose.
-Discover your face so I can kick it.
But I didn’t do what she said. In that moment, she puts her hands behind my neck and smased hit me with a flying knee kick in my covered face by my hands. My left hand was hit so hard that she broken my hand bones. I kneeling in front of her with my hands on the floor. My left hand was shaking. A perfect ocasion for trampling my broken hand. Her heel presses with all her weigh on my crushed bones. I screamed in pain. While standing on my hand, with the other foot, kicked my unprotected face. Her heel hit my forehead as a hammer. I saw green stars. A pain pierced my right hand when her foot remained in the air, stomp with all force breaking my other hand as well.
-Stend up!
With my arms up again, I’m waiting her next move.
-If you will block only one of my kicks, you win.
-This should be easy.
-We will see.
With a kick from down to up, the ball of her foot smashed my chin as an uppercut. I take two steps back and put my right fist in front of my chin. With a perfect spinning hook kick, she hit my unprotected right cheek. That kick made me to wobble on my legs.
Next her move was a flying spinning kick what hit hard my liver. I fall in my knees.the pain was unbearable. After two minutes, I found the power to stand up. A rondhouse kick to my left cheek makes a loud noise. The strike was so strong that it broke my my cheekbones.
A hard slap with the back of hand hit the same cheek.. I did a 180 degree piruette. Her hand bones were harder than my broken cheekbones. With the other hand, she is slapping me on the same cheek than I fell of my feet.
-Look at your face. On a cheek you have marks of toes and on the other you have marks of fingers. You are going to become my mat.
Before I could be in the guard, a high axe kick hit me like lighting. Her entire sole scrapes my face from top to bottom.
I could see myself in the mirror from the training room. I had a streak of blood down the middle of my face. I knelt humiliated.
-How humiliating! You had no chance. You couldn’t block an attack. I whiped my feet by your face. The marks of my fingers and my toes are on your face. you are worthy of mercy. Lucky for you, I like to humiliate people. Tomorow is the first fight of the tournament. I’m waiting for you to see how the opponent's face will take the shape of my foot.
-I’ll be there!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bula For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-22, 14:09

A new part is here faster than I thought. If you like my posts, let me to know.

The tournament is going to start. It is organised by influential underworld. The each bettle will be finished when the both opponents are agree that one of them is the winner. The opponents are not allowed to kill each other. It is a mixed competition, both women and men are allowed to participate. In the first battle, Selina will fight with an another woman. She is the same height with Selina. She is a very pretty brunette and her name is Julia.
The first gong was rung.
Julia starts with a rondhouse kick but Selina wraps her wrists and block that kick. Julia is limping, her ankle is hurted. Selina throws a left hook punch but Julia blocks that punch with the right forearm and throws a punch to Selina’s face but my girlfriend catches the both of Julia’s hands and hits Julia under the chin with the heel. Julia had bitten her tongue but Selina don’t let her to fall and hits the same point with a superb uppercut. Julia fell back like a log. Selina stands next to Julia's motionless body. She is falling with all her weight with the knee on Iulia’s stomach. Julia lost her breath. My queen put a hand on Julia’s neck and the other on her thigh. She begins to hit the unprotected ribs. Each knee strike produces a more and more terrible noise. Julia screams in pain. With a strangled voice and no air in his lungs:
-Pleaseeee…. plee…pleeeaseeee stop!
Her destroyer hits her broken ribs a few more times!
-You are the winner, STOP….please!
The battle is gone whed I will decide it.
Selina picks up her opponent and props her in the corner of the ring. From the opposide corner, Selina is running and kicking her victim with a flying knee kick in Iulia’s unprotected belly. She fell in agony. Selina propts her again and begin to execute a series of spinning hook kick with the right foot to Iulia’s right cheek. With each kick, her cheek grew redder and the sound was like a whip hitting the skin. After about thirty kicks, blood started to flow on his cheek. With each kick, besides the actual impact, the sole of the foot rubs against the face of the opponent.
After a few dozen more kicks, Julia’s cheek is full of blood. She no longer has skin on her cheek. With an ultimate strike, she trow a perfect jumping spinning hook kick with which she sends her opponent to the floor. Iulia could hardly breathe.
-I just warmed up with you! I will leave you a parting gift.
Selina pulls out a small bottle of salt from his shorts and spills it on the floor. She step on salt and how her foot is wet with blood, the salt is stuck on her sole. She stomps on Julia's whipped cheek with the ball of her foot. She presses for a few seconds, during which Julia screams in terrible agony. thanks to the salt, the wound has closed, taking the shape of Selina's sole.
-Game over. I want a more serious opponent.
As soon as she got out of the ring, I ran straight to her.
-Congratulations Selina! I knew you will win. But why you left your footprint on her face?
-I want her to remember me every time she looks in the mirror. By the way, you still have marks on your face.
-Take rest! The next fight is tomorrow.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bula For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-22, 18:33
Points: 2,846, Level: 22 Points: 2,846, Level: 22 Points: 2,846, Level: 22
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

its great, keep going bro
The Following User Says Thank You to helde For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-22, 15:32
Points: 2,846, Level: 22 Points: 2,846, Level: 22 Points: 2,846, Level: 22
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

but content when she dominate her boyfriend is better then other girl
Old 27-Dec-22, 16:11

You are right but I wanted to satisfy several types of fantasies. I will continue with that mixt tournament where our girl will fight with boys too. In future threads, I will focus on the dominance of the woman over the man but I have to finish this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bula For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-22, 00:41
Points: 3,695, Level: 25 Points: 3,695, Level: 25 Points: 3,695, Level: 25
Last Achievements

She is getting very bitchy and it is unnecesary.

Tags
axe kick, face kicking, kicking, kicks, spinning kick