Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Aug-13, 22:45
Points: 3,166, Level: 23 Points: 3,166, Level: 23 Points: 3,166, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Female Submitting Male With Real Facesitting?

Link?
Old 22-Aug-13, 13:59
Points: 6,769, Level: 35 Points: 6,769, Level: 35 Points: 6,769, Level: 35
Last Achievements

I'm Sorry don't Have A Direct Link. Go To Clips4Sale, Search For Femwin And Type Electra In Search Box. Its The Video Of Her Wearing Blue Athletic Attire.
Old 23-Aug-13, 01:13
Points: 1,261, Level: 14 Points: 1,261, Level: 14 Points: 1,261, Level: 14
Last Achievements

...always thought clips like those were completely unrealistic and kind of ridiculous. Then, I got caught in 'The Ultimate Facesit' and have a new, profound respect for what a tall, strong woman with powerful thighs and ass can do to a grown man if she clamps him a tight headscissor for an extended period or uses her strength, muscles, weight and leverage to execute an unbreakable FS. By the end, I would have done anything she asked for her to get off of me. Okay, who am I fooling...I did make a few concessions and agreed to more than one 'stipulation' after she moved backwards off of my face and still had me pinned down, sitting comfortably on my neck and chest. I was too exhausted to even try getting up at that point and agreed to everything she asked for. Best decision I've ever made.
The Following User Says Thank You to anakanda For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-13, 22:26
Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100
Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 153,794 Times in 13,793 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Female Submitting Male With Real Facesitting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lippy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wish there were. Sadly, there are far too many clips where a giant of a man is subdued by a slip of a girl while pretending she's far too strong for him to shift. Many of them should be retitled 'Comedy Facesitting'.

The first film-maker to break the mould and come up with stuff that fits the bill - even if edited to make it look like the real thing when it isn't - will have a whole untapped (pardon the pun?) market to him/herself.
You are right Lippy,I completely agree with you.It is not realistic to see a big strong man pretending to lose while you can see that he can overpower the woman in a second if he wants to.I am surprised that the producers do not understand it. The only producers I know who use smaller men vs taller/bigger and stronger women are;Milehihmikayala,Bunny Glamazon and Lionessvideo (They use very short men in their movies.)
Several years ago I also saw some movies from Stanton and Montenegro which were very good.

Last edited by jovanzi; 23-Aug-13 at 22:44.
Old 24-Aug-13, 01:58
Last Achievements

Like I said, I was in your camp...even after several sessions. Then, I ran into the wrong ex-girlfriend and 5-11, 135-pound pageant queen on the wrong night. Maybe it was how enraged she was, maybe it was the fact that she wore me down with her scissors before landing in the perfectly leveraged facesit. They were the most brutal and, even more so than that, inescapable scissors I have ever experienced. Maybe it was because her legs were truly stronger than I could handle (I'm 6-2, 235, btw and have handled myself just fine in any real fights I've ever had and have never been overwhelmed like this in a session). I still cannot put my finger on it as to the 'why' but I know the end result. I was once a skeptic but now I'm a believer because I was on the bottom of that position and, with every ounce of strength, energy and pride that I had left at that point, could do nothing until she had simply felt she had taught me a lesson and backed off of my face, head and neck and asked if I'd had enough.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anakanda For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-13, 02:09
Banned
Points: 1,122, Level: 13 Points: 1,122, Level: 13 Points: 1,122, Level: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakanda [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Like I said, I was in your camp...even after several sessions. Then, I ran into the wrong ex-girlfriend and 5-11, 135-pound pageant queen on the wrong night. Maybe it was how enraged she was, maybe it was the fact that she wore me down with her scissors before landing in the perfectly leveraged facesit. They were the most brutal and, even more so than that, inescapable scissors I have ever experienced. Maybe it was because her legs were truly stronger than I could handle (I'm 6-2, 235, btw and have handled myself just fine in any real fights I've ever had and have never been overwhelmed like this in a session). I still cannot put my finger on it as to the 'why' but I know the end result. I was once a skeptic but now I'm a believer because I was on the bottom of that position and, with every ounce of strength, energy and pride that I had left at that point, could do nothing until she had simply felt she had taught me a lesson and backed off of my face, head and neck and asked if I'd had enough.
Wow sounds amazing!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Destroyed by girls For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-13, 02:45
Points: 5,437, Level: 31 Points: 5,437, Level: 31 Points: 5,437, Level: 31
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovanzi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You are right Lippy,I completely agree with you.It is not realistic to see a big strong man pretending to lose while you can see that he can overpower the woman in a second if he wants to.I am surprised that the producers do not understand it. The only producers I know who use smaller men vs taller/bigger and stronger women are;Milehihmikayala,Bunny Glamazon and Lionessvideo (They use very short men in their movies.)
Several years ago I also saw some movies from Stanton and Montenegro which were very good.
and funny thing is a girl like bunny glamazon could take a big guy. and your right, the size of the men against them are almost ridiculously small and weak
The Following User Says Thank You to doitny For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-13, 03:31
Last Achievements

haha in hindsight it was a pretty amazing experience. At the time, I was emotionally and physically overwhelmed in a way I didn't think possible. Never thought I'd want out from under a perfect 10 of an ass and to force my way out of from between a set of long, strong and smooth thighs (not to mention with a face full) so badly as I did that night.
The Following User Says Thank You to anakanda For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-13, 21:09
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doitny [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
and funny thing is a girl like bunny glamazon could take a big guy. and your right, the size of the men against them are almost ridiculously small and weak
Yeah, it's a shame, if a girl is maybe 5'10 or taller, she falls into the tall queen/goddess category and a lot of what they do is to emphasize height differences, they're always standing in doorways in 9 inch heels next to 5' tall guys and wind up wrestling midgets like Thea and Mikayla did. The 6' 200+ lb dudes that are always getting their butts kicked by 115 pound gals have vanished.

There was a video of Bunny wrestling a guy who was her size or even larger (I think he was called Hercules in the vid), that was different for a change.
Old 28-Aug-13, 02:13
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

I wonder if anyone else has a story of being dominated where it was not 'hot' or erotic at the time but became so in retrospect