Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Sep-15, 21:14
Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How good/bad is Scissorfoxes?

The girls are hot but the ko's just look really fake.
Old 17-Sep-15, 21:26
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer860 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has anyone here ever actually bought clips or videos from Scissorfoxes? Or at least seen more full clips?

If so

1. Are the KO's actually real? Sleeperhold or scissors. Do they seem legit, or does the guy fake them? I looked at the site and seen ko's advertized, but im wary of purchasing yet.

2. Even disregarding the KO, would you say that the sleeperhold or scissor hold or w/e look like they are causing the guy actual pain? As in, it's locked tight and causing pain(but not a ko, obviously)

Or does the guy+girl fake the whole "pain aspect". You know, like in some mixed wrestling videos where guys pretend they are in pain and make some fake ass noises.

And overall, whats your opinion on scissor foxes in general?

I'd say vast majority of all scissorholds and male "pain" effect is completely faked....in most of productions.

How to recognize this???

Simple,-have a look and watch carefully real videos of real fights, out on street,or mat,or dojo and you will recognise real difference of facial expressions and sound of guys who are actually really suffocating by various holds....

They most certainly will not be screaming,neither shouting,but deeply grunting with strain in their face,watch their bodies - how they try to resist with all strength they got.

Easy to recognise
Old 17-Sep-15, 23:46
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,739 Times in 1,999 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd say vast majority of all scissorholds and male "pain" effect is completely faked....in most of productions.

How to recognize this???

Simple,-have a look and watch carefully real videos of real fights, out on street,or mat,or dojo and you will recognise real difference of facial expressions and sound of guys who are actually really suffocating by various holds....

They most certainly will not be screaming,neither shouting,but deeply grunting with strain in their face,watch their bodies - how they try to resist with all strength they got.

Easy to recognise
Well you have the right to your opinion but my chiropractor may disagree with you We go full out on ScissorFoxes and some girls are stronger than others but most can make you tap out within seconds. I'm just lucky that they let me go (most of the time) when I give them a signal or I may not be alive to respond to your theory :P

P.S. Everyone also reacts differently to pain. For instance, check out Tanya Steel's Pressure Gauge. That had me scared for my life and that's just one of many. I dare you to say that it's fake pain. I send her over to prove you otherwise...lol
Old 17-Sep-15, 23:54
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,739 Times in 1,999 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDwrestle [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The girls are hot but the ko's just look really fake.
These are fake?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not all KOs are this extreme but sometimes the fake looking ones are the "realest" ones Take it from someone who's been doing this for over 10 years, have been in over 1000 videos and has been knocked out FOR REAL hundreds of times (on and off camera). Whether you believe me or not, I hope we can agree that scissors rock
Old 18-Sep-15, 11:20
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
These are fake?
Not all KOs are this extreme but sometimes the fake looking ones are the "realest" ones Take it from someone who's been doing this for over 10 years, have been in over 1000 videos and has been knocked out FOR REAL hundreds of times (on and off camera). Whether you believe me or not, I hope we can agree that scissors rock
Hey Jay, what would you say are the 2-3 best Sleeper Hold KO's you've been in, in Scissor Foxes(filmed)?

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 18-Sep-15 at 11:26.
Old 18-Sep-15, 19:45
Points: 37,913, Level: 85 Points: 37,913, Level: 85 Points: 37,913, Level: 85
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,313 Times in 274 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure what the reverse triangle is so post an example pic if you can. As for Xenia Onatopp, that is something I've been wanting to do for years but want it to be perfect. I have it in my head so when it does come out, it will be worth the wait
THIS is a reverse triangle, and it's being done. BTW Raven....holy mother of god she is money, especially with the stockings. Thanks for listening to our comments! Still waiting for a good Goldeneye scene buddy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SkilledBalletFighter.jpg (111.8 KB, 279 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to zeofven For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-16, 08:02
Banned
Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapple Guru [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
12 minute videos of women using the same scissor hold and position on a whiny guy without moving? No thanks. Even ScissorVixens has more variety, if that's even possible.
No, SF has more variety. At least the Foxes are somewhat friendly with their male victims before the pain begins. Assuming the friendly video has no story line to follow, that is.

SV, on the other hand, doesn't even have that much going on. The Vixens are ALWAYS angry and hostile and antagonistic towards the man, no exceptions.

Unless you're a masochist who fantasizes about being conquered by a powerful woman who can't stand the sight of you, that kind of thing gets really old really fast.
The Following User Says Thank You to billyLee For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-16, 11:22
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyLee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Unless you're a masochist who fantasizes about being conquered by a powerful woman who can't stand the sight of you
Yes, that's the definition of masochism, thank you.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 27-Dec-16, 12:38
Points: 4,116, Level: 27 Points: 4,116, Level: 27 Points: 4,116, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I have purchased a number of ScissorFoxes videos, and I can't find anything to complain about, other than too many videos involving knockouts. I am not a fan of someone being knocked out, so I stay away from those videos. But the video's I do have in my collection that I have from ScissorFoxes are always amongst my favourties. I have sessioned with a couple of the ladies featured on ScissorFoxes and I can back up Jay in that those ladies are no joke when it comes to scissors. As for variety, there is a lot! Maybe not in the variety of holds, but it is a scissor site after all. Plenty of variety in ladies and what they wear.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lucipher2k For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-16, 12:55
Points: 10,621, Level: 44 Points: 10,621, Level: 44 Points: 10,621, Level: 44
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,977 Times in 223 Posts

Scar makes my cock explode.