Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 01-Oct-20, 14:29
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
100 subscribers=800 dollars a month..
I guess they get much more. As an example OrsiB and Tia charge 9,99$, so they would need only 80 subscribers. I am sure for 800 $ per month they usually do not even think about making such an account at "only-fans".

OrsiB as an example got an offer from a sponsor to have a 20-minutes-filmed match with me. He wrote to her that he would pay her as much as she wants (to me he told me how much money would have been his deadline), but she refused, although she knows me for 15 years and we had surely 10 or more matches already. So you see that she does not need the session-money anymore.
Old 01-Oct-20, 15:48
Points: 3,819, Level: 26 Points: 3,819, Level: 26 Points: 3,819, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Wouldn't it be simpler to just enroll your girl in a BJJ course? If she's willing, after a year or so, you could have a session as often as you want!
Old 01-Oct-20, 18:03
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess they get much more. As an example OrsiB and Tia charge 9,99$, so they would need only 80 subscribers. I am sure for 800 $ per month they usually do not even think about making such an account at "only-fans".

OrsiB as an example got an offer from a sponsor to have a 20-minutes-filmed match with me. He wrote to her that he would pay her as much as she wants (to me he told me how much money would have been his deadline), but she refused, although she knows me for 15 years and we had surely 10 or more matches already. So you see that she does not need the session-money anymore.
Some might get more yes, but many not at all. And I am sure the website also takes their part of the money.
And like @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] wrote, why are many girls offering big promos ? Not because demand is so high...

Concerning OrsiB and the video, that guy might just have pissed her of at some point, so she doesn´t want to have anything to do with him anymore.
Some times for girls with principles money is not all.
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-20, 20:49
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Onlyfans retains 20% of the fees
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-20, 00:09
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Herbicepscam poses a bigger threat to wrestling than onlyfans I think. Because 1-1 sessions over there are usually 6-7usd/min.

They must make maybe not as much but still quite a lot and without any of the risks of real life sessions.
Old 02-Oct-20, 09:09
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Putting ladies in quotes and saying easy 10k per month? If it were easy, they'd all make that much. A little more respect for what some of these great girls do. Of is not a replacement for sessions, trust me, these girls are struggling (like most people)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-20, 16:23
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Putting ladies in quotes and saying easy 10k per month? If it were easy, they'd all make that much. A little more respect for what some of these great girls do. Of is not a replacement for sessions, trust me, these girls are struggling (like most people)
100% correct
Old 02-Oct-20, 21:50
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Well let me tell you something, right out of the mouths of session wrestlers in person, and even on their threat , yes they can do 10 sessions in a day very easily. And yes they are willing to do 10 or more sessions a day because they want your money,lol . Not all sessions are wrestling. some are simple laying on a customer. others are foot worship sessions. Right out of the session wrestlers mouth and several of them I have heard ''they men will pay it..'' over and over again and the word ''hustle'' has been used as well.
As a custom video buyer I have felt like they treat me like a money mark on several occasions. Now there are a small handful that do offer a decent custom for me, but 20 years of weeding out the good from the bad has exhausted me.
I am telling you that they will make more money if they lowered their price. Then everyone of all trades could have a session. Also when offering a session in their home city they can pass on the savings from the travel and hotel costs down to the customer.

My point mostly has to do with ''who has a say'' in all this. You are the customer. You are the ones promoting them online. You are the ones that make it all happen. Without you, there would not be session wrestling.
YOU deserve a say. Your the one with the money. ITS YOUR SAY lol

If you think that they are not raking in the money then take a look at the car they are driving.

This is not a post against session wrestlers, so if you are a session wrestler reading this, trust me, you will make more money with a more competitive rate. Work with the men. Get the other 95 percent of men who cant normally afford a session and you will be booked solid. just saying.
The Following User Says Thank You to gutpunch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-20, 21:58
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you think that they are not raking in the money then take a look at the car they are driving. .
and look at the pics of their gucci-handbag, their pics of drinking champagne in the bath, pics of their holiday on the maledives and most recently reading the the tweet of a session-wrestler that she buys another house, etc.
Oh, yes, all these session-wrestlers are sooo poor and we guys are so mean that we dont sent them thousand Dollar each for nothing in this corona-crisis.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-20, 00:50
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

it's still sounds like a bunch of bitter complaints that they're making money. a few at the top can very do well, most don't live that type of life. people represent fake lives all the time. overleveraged in cars they can't afford, buying clothes and bags they shouldn't, etc. that happens in this industry too. don't read too much into that. how many made a bunch of money on a tour 8-12 months ago, spent on all that stuff, and are now running out of money with work dried up? unless you sent money for a "fund my education" gofundme and she spent it on a second house, I don't see what the problem is.

guys who have a good income will just want to do the session, work with a happy session girl (yes, her making more makes her happier, just like I'm happier to make more). one who weeds a lot of people out with higher prices is likely more energetic and less stressed out. It's not fun when you have to worry about whether she's booking back-to-back, for various reasons.

for every girl that can do 10 sessions in a day, there are 10 who can barely schedule 1 or 2 in a week. it's tough for most. even if they do 10 in a day, they're not doing 10 every day.

there was a SG who tweeted 'lol word my prices went up in the pandemic', then 4 or 5 months later another tweet 'I haven't done a single session since the pandemic started.'
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread