Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jun-18, 13:05
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Chance sightings of session wrestlers in public.

Boysofwinter......I wouldn’t speculate without knowing the facts. Nashville just had one of its busiest weeks of the year. CMA and Bonaroo were held this past week. That equals all day and all night of music and drink. My turn to speculate....lol.......perhaps she was on vacation. For those who don’t know the CMA is country music festival and Bonaroo is the modern equivalent of Woodstock. Both feature many top acts.
Old 12-Jun-18, 18:37
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Boyofwinter......I wouldn’t speculate without knowing the facts. Nashville just had one of its busiest weeks of the year. CMA and Bonaroo were held this past week. That equals all day and all night of music and drink. My turn to speculate....lol.......perhaps she was on vacation. For those who don’t know the CMA is country music festival and Bonaroo is the modern equivalent of Woodstock. Both feature many top acts.
I agree, but this may strengthen my argument. If she knows lots of people will also be visiting why not announce she'd be available? She still wouldn't need to take requests she isn't interested in. It's actually more that she hasn't modified her profile and the reports she's tardy with emails, if you don't want to write a lot you can respond to several per minute.
Old 13-Jun-18, 00:54
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Boysofwinter......I wouldn’t speculate without knowing the facts. Nashville just had one of its busiest weeks of the year. CMA and Bonaroo were held this past week. That equals all day and all night of music and drink. My turn to speculate....lol.......perhaps she was on vacation. For those who don’t know the CMA is country music festival and Bonaroo is the modern equivalent of Woodstock. Both feature many top acts.
yep, bonaroo was where i was at. and i think youre right, she probably was on vacation. shes my age! shes still "young" by comparison to the other session wrestlers, so shes probably just living life. as long as it doesnt negatively interfere her session work, im fine with that
Old 31-Oct-20, 10:15
Points: 2,587, Level: 21 Points: 2,587, Level: 21 Points: 2,587, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashley216 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not sure if she did sessions -- probably -- but there used to be a video wrestler named Lady Victoria. Very muscular. Obviously a bodybuilder. I once saw her at a mall. Memorable experience. She was dressed to highlight her muscularity. VERY tight clothes. Much skin. Bright colors. I noticed the muscles before realizing it was her. And she was with another woman, who was extremely tiny and was trailing after her in a clearly subordinate, worshipful, submissive position. Never seen anything like that.

Victoria Moreno, now vey Ill with Seizures!
Old 02-Nov-20, 17:12
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Funnily enough, I just mentioned this in the ‘Sonia Fernandez’ thread - I saw her in a supermarket in her home town a few years back.
I’d only seen her once before - in 1995 when she wrestled me and sat on my face in her garage on a very hot sweaty summer day!
Old 02-Nov-20, 17:25
Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,949 Times in 255 Posts

Never met up with a session gal but did bump into a mistress I was familiar with. Mid-day, on the street in Toronto...we had a nice long chat!!!
Old 02-Nov-20, 18:43
Points: 6,296, Level: 33 Points: 6,296, Level: 33 Points: 6,296, Level: 33
Last Achievements

While I was living in Vegas (this was maybe 8-10 years ago), I was at the gym on the treadmill, and this really jacked woman walked by. It took a moment for me to realize who it was, but I'm 99.9% sure it was Roxie Rain. I think this was shortly after she had dropped off the session scene. She was working out with a fairly well built (though not bodybuilder level), significantly younger guy (maybe early 20s), who I suspect was her son.

For what it's worth (even though I don't think she ever did sessions), Carmen Brady worked there as a personal trainer - still in great shape even though I think she was well into her 50s at the time.

And a second hand story. I got mildly friendly with a fellow session guy a number of years back. He told me that one time he did a session with Lia Labowe. Then on his flight home out of Boston a couple days later, Lia was a stewardess on his flight. Sounds like she gave him a smile and a wink, but was very professional about the whole situation.

Biffer
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to biffer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-20, 19:21
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And a second hand story. I got mildly friendly with a fellow session guy a number of years back. He told me that one time he did a session with Lia Labowe. Then on his flight home out of Boston a couple days later, Lia was a stewardess on his flight. Sounds like she gave him a smile and a wink, but was very professional about the whole situation.
Awesome! I would have offered her to slap me senseless in the toilets...
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-20, 20:40
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
While I was living in Vegas (this was maybe 8-10 years ago), I was at the gym on the treadmill, and this really jacked woman walked by. It took a moment for me to realize who it was, but I'm 99.9% sure it was Roxie Rain. I think this was shortly after she had dropped off the session scene. She was working out with a fairly well built (though not bodybuilder level), significantly younger guy (maybe early 20s), who I suspect was her son.

For what it's worth (even though I don't think she ever did sessions), Carmen Brady worked there as a personal trainer - still in great shape even though I think she was well into her 50s at the time.

Biffer
That's quite a cool story actually
Old 30-Jul-22, 21:00
Points: 631, Level: 9 Points: 631, Level: 9 Points: 631, Level: 9
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%

I have run into them in a couple of different times. One was a server at a restaurant that I had a business meeting in. She wasn’t our server. I ran into a couple of them in Chicago the day after the Live event. We were all at a certain place sightseeing.