Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Dec-20, 13:28
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who are the top 5 women you would love to wrestle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Of those I haven’t met:
1. Mystique from London - She was the camera lady in my last visit to London 2 years ago, and she promised me that next time I visit she’d have a session with me. Let’s hope she’s still available.
2. Arekah Lox- well I would put her in number 1 but looks like it’s never gonna happen.
3. Pamela strong - she just looks so hot and cruel in her videos
4. Diana from Prague - probably one of the best grapplers today. Hope I get the chance.
5. Dez desire
Really good choices IMO. I've seen four of the five (I haven't seen Pamela) - and all four are in and around being my top session.

For my own list, I actually can't name five active session wrestlers that I am craving to see (but haven't seen) so my list consists mainly of retired session wrestlers.

1) Jolene Hexx (still active I think)
2) Ariel X (retired I think)
3) Extreme Electra (retired)
4) Julie Squeeze (retired)
5) Kathy Gifford (retired)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-20, 13:32
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
5 women I would love to wrestle next:

Arekah lox, Veve Lane, Viktoria for the second time (first time was last Friday - amazing session), Extreme Electra, Yasmin. In case Yasmin is retired, I would session with Treasure but I'm scared
I like Royh's first list too!

I actually counted up how many ticks he'd be able to make, having had session afterwards (I think it's 2 or 3 - I forget if you made any post about Yasmin but seem to think you did Roy; anyway Arekah is still on the new list so he didn't make a clean sweep of succesfully booking sessions with his full list), before making my own retrospective post about mid 2016 earlier.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-20, 13:42
Points: 8,996, Level: 40 Points: 8,996, Level: 40 Points: 8,996, Level: 40
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

1. Crystal (GG) - Realistically don't think I'd have much of a chance against her.
2. Kim-Ly (FD) - No question she would demolish me.
3. Keri Spectrum - Seems like a stereotypical NJ girl, except with a ridiculous body and tons of wrestling experience. Would have my hands full with her.
4. Legsy Lexi (GG) - Like to think I'd probably beat her, but if she managed to get me in a scissors I'd probably be tapping pretty quickly.
5. Andy (FD) - Another embarrassing drubbing where I wouldn't have much of a shot.
The Following User Says Thank You to ksr32 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-20, 14:10
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like Royh's first list too!

I actually counted up how many ticks he'd be able to make, having had session afterwards (I think it's 2 or 3 - I forget if you made any post about Yasmin but seem to think you did Roy; anyway Arekah is still on the new list so he didn't make a clean sweep of succesfully booking sessions with his full list), before making my own retrospective post about mid 2016 earlier.
Yep I did meet Yasmin last year in Vegas. So 60% success... not that bad...I always try with Arekah but unsuccessful. Looks like she’s retired, but if she comes back after covid and travels to Europe or to the UAE I will take that special flight for her.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-20, 00:24
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Of those i have not met.
1. Rage
2. Skylar
Thats about it. None of the newish UK girls appeal, apart from the ones i have already met.
These i would love to meet again.
1.Amethyst
2.Lisa King
3.Axa
4.Blaze
5.Robin
The Following User Says Thank You to markuk1 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-20, 06:18
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a think about what I'd have said if I was around here when the thread was started in mid 2016, although it's a bit hard to be definitive and certain about narrowing things down to 5 first priorities (tick indicates I did have a session with them afterwards):

Viktoria (repeat) - tick
Tia (repeat) - tick
Julie Squeeze - no tick
Shawn Tan - no tick
Fabi Antoine - no tick, although came close to arranging but didn't work out in the end (either before mid 2016 or shortly after anyway I think).

As of now, excluding repeats as options this time, and also celebrities etc but I'll mention some non session girls who came to mind anyway (again it's hard to be definitive about 5 choices):
Viper Max
Izabella Mendes
Liz Lightspeed
Jennifer Thomas
Diana

The other women that came to mind were Sarah Backman for me too (the clue is in the user name I guess!), Katie Couric and Gemma Atkinson!
After reminding myself a bit more of my thoughts and plans back then, I'd say this could have been an alternative/extra list of 5 names I thought I'd like to have a session with:
Meg R Strong (repeat) - no tick
Calista (repeat) - no tick
Panther - tick
Flamedragan - no tick
Amazon Hanna - no tick

If it was the start of 2016 I'd have written Venom's name down, probably on the original list I made yesterday, but had already had two sessions with her by the time this thread was started. Ironfire's name could have been in the mix too, but I'd had a session with her in the first half of 2016 also.

Naming another 5 as of now without repeats included, even for example Orsi B because I had a DWW session a long time ago now with her in it (there's no way, all things considered I'd be able to tick off all names on yesterday's list as well as this one anytime soon, but knowing me it could be the next sessions could even end up being with other girls, not just likely/priority repeats like Viktoria, maybe Tia again for another example for a deja vu situation, but some other girls I'm not even naming haha!):
Lisa King
Bianca
Antscha
Alkaia
Kayla (if I just write Kayla it means it could be Master Kayla or Queen Kayla and I don't have to decide now!)

I did make another post about immediate plans/ideas before and possibly did put some other names on it. Certainly if I can still go ahead with the session planned and half paid for with Tapered Physique I'd like to do that, once I'm satisfied the Covid situation is not an issue anymore and assuming she still has a tour over here in the future.

In the case of Lisa, I'm sure it could be a great idea to do a double session with her and Raven, who would be another repeat for me! I know that Raven wouldn't require a lot of help to dominate me, so I'm sure Lisa would be able to provide it, and I'm pretty sure they'd both be nice enough to let me go if and when I really wanted haha! That leads kind of nicely onto the topic of Dez/Jolene/Jennifer again because I noticed in this cool/crazy five way scissor battle match, via the preview, that Dez gets trapped in a 2 vs 1 situation vs Jolene and another girl and has to tap out (I can see that subsequently Jolene and Jennifer end up as the final pairing, to try to take the scissor queen title!):
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 27-Dec-20 at 06:47.
The Following User Says Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-20, 17:06
Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgorWittmann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1. Marica from Sexy Fight Dreams/Italian Female Wrestling
2. Andrea from Sexy Fight Dreams/Italian Female Wrestling
3. Paris from Grappling Girls
4. Aralia from Doom Maidens
5. Keri Spectrum
Marica indeed, I had a lot of fun wrestling her, but I think Andrea left IFW and IFW owner stopped offering sessions.
Old 28-Dec-20, 17:48
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,763 Times in 963 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico999 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Marica indeed, I had a lot of fun wrestling her, but I think Andrea left IFW and IFW owner stopped offering sessions.
Oh, you had the opportunity to wrestle Marica? Would love to hear the story about it in the private messages.
A shame Andrea has left IFW, maybe she went to do some other things in her life?
Old 28-Dec-20, 18:14
Points: 2,931, Level: 22 Points: 2,931, Level: 22 Points: 2,931, Level: 22
Last Achievements

1. Dez Desire
2. VeVe Lane
3. Jennifer Thomas
4. Jolene Hexx
5. Megan Jones

And why not a few more
6. Bella Ink
7. Cole from Tempest (the new woman on the block)
The Following User Says Thank You to coopgiants For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-20, 18:42
Points: 4,556, Level: 28 Points: 4,556, Level: 28 Points: 4,556, Level: 28
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico999 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You wrestled Marica? Care to elaborate on it