Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Sep-13, 18:30
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Video Fight Pulse

Dear All,

I'm quite excited to introduce [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to you! I've been working on this for a little while now, and just launched the [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] today.

Despite the vast amount of videos related to our fetish being available nowadays, I always had a feeling that there is not enough focus on what I considered to be the most important aspect of mixed wrestling, its reality. What most of the videos out there miss in my opinion are the personalities, the reaction of the competitors, what they feel, how they perceive what is happening between them. Is it really more than just a fetish-shoot that they are hired to do tonight? Unfortunately, not, most of the time. Usually, you don't understand or relate to the people you see in the videos.

I have run this forum for more than two years now, and had a chance to understand your preferences too, and compare them to mine and understand how they developed into integral parts of our selves.

I want to introduce two matches to you that I produced and am distributing through my new website, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

The format of the videos for now will be:
1. 1 minute interviews with both wrestlers at the beginning of the video.
2. 20 minute wrestling period. Both pins & submissions count as a point. Whoever has the most points at the end of the last fall after the 20 minute mark wins the match and does a victory pose.
3. Closing interviews with both wrestlers after the match.
4. Montage of the best scenes.

So, without further ado...

FP-MX-01 Veve Lane vs Brock Samson

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Check out the preview clip on dailymotion with some cuts from the match, featured at the end of the video: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This is a competitive mixed match between the very skilled Veve Lane and a newcomer Brock Samson. It is a demonstration of what happens when an untrained guy, who doesn’t have much weight advantage over his opponent either, goes all out against a skilled female wrestler. This is a genuinely competitive match, which means that both wrestlers do their best to win.

You may purchase it on my website - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (with discount), or clip store - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

FP-MX-02 Tia vs Sunny

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Check out the preview clip: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Our second competitive video features one of the best grapplers on the wrestling scene, Tia. She is going against the very fast but very skinny Sunny. Tia’s training in jiu-jitsu helps her completely destroy the unwilling victim. At the end of the match Sunny admits that he tried his best, but never had a single chance. This match has the same format as our previous video, except the competitors talk in Hungarian, and there are English subtitles.

You may purchase it on my website - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (with discount), or clip store - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I will appreciate any opinions, suggestions, comments, critique of the videos, and any ideas for the future.

You may also drop me a line at:

Please also let me know if you see these videos get posted around.

Subscribe to this topic or to Fight Pulse site updates by email by clicking [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and filling out your email address.

Fight Pulse FaceBook page: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Twitter account: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 06-Sep-13, 18:48
Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,294 Times in 271 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

I am also a fan of competitive wrestling and i have not seen the videos yet. But just based on what I read here I am making a small humble suggestion. If possible can you include small few second bytes from the wrestlers after each fall. What is the loser thinking, if a man is being emasculated what does he feel, how does he plan to come back. If a female is winning whats her feeling, whats her views about her male opponent. that sorta thing. Hoep that wont screw too much with the total time of the clip.

Just had this thought dont know if people in the forum will agree with it or not
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sheehan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-13, 19:14
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Sheehan, thanks! I understand and agree with the concept. This was the original idea, and I might return to this. For now I just made interviews before and after the match, to see how they answer to the requirement of their complete emotional presence in what's happening.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-13, 19:39
Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100
Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 153,790 Times in 13,793 Posts

VeVe is fantastic,thanks Zwieg ,you are doing a great job.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jovanzi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-13, 22:04
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Amazing, Zwieg

I shall be purchasing the tia vs sunny video and perhaps the ending of the veve video in a day or two
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-13, 01:41
Banned
Points: 7,054, Level: 36 Points: 7,054, Level: 36 Points: 7,054, Level: 36
Last Achievements

This looks really promising, thanks Zwieg, i hope we get to see some ladies in spandex, that's one thing theirs not enough of, a woman wrestling a man in proper wrestling attire, spandex
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestlingspandex For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-13, 01:49
Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Just bought the Veve video and it is pretty close to perfect in what I want to see in a mixed wrestling video. Highly skilled female versus untrained male close to her weight.A little cockiness and taunting from Veve.Awesome.Loved the interviews from both before and after.Great work.BTW, the male opponent is a great change from the "Drews" and "Steves" from the usual mixed wrestling videos. Trys, gets his ass kicked, and is not annoying.I will buy more if you keep producing them like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to paul0415 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-13, 04:24
Points: 22,231, Level: 65 Points: 22,231, Level: 65 Points: 22,231, Level: 65
Last Achievements

This is a great idea. I look forward to seeing what other future matches you can put together.
The Following User Says Thank You to scarface427 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-13, 06:27
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks for your feedback guys!

evanjonesaber, I put up the ending cut on youtube. It's embedded on top of the forum pages at the moment.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-13, 06:34
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Hey Zweig, thanks - I purchased the Veve video and LOVED IT.

Such a great format, and totally hot. Also one of the few videos I watched all the way through without skipping anything.

I love the format - the q and a's etc, so hopefully you'll keep it up
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse