Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Sep-22, 20:53
Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts
Default Re: What female celebrities do you think would be amazing wrestlers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
People underestimate the physicality of female performers, even though she would be a handful for a lot of men dismissing her. For example, I am sure she is far ahead of urban indian men in terms of physicality while most of them haven't even considered the possibility that a female singer could tower over them and womanhandle them throughout a wrestling match. Realisation would strike them when they find their faces firmly pinned under Dua Lipa's ass, unable to breathe without her permission.
I agree. At 5'8 - 173cm - Dua Lipa would tower above your average 5'5 Indian male.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-22, 14:11
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

With the right amount of training,some of the MP's.
Old 28-Sep-22, 18:17
Points: 7,431, Level: 36 Points: 7,431, Level: 36 Points: 7,431, Level: 36
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Femdom Re: What female celebrities do you think would be amazing wrestlers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree. At 5'8 - 173cm - Dua Lipa would tower above your average 5'5 Indian male.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Considering that most urban indian men around her age are skinny fat, I would bet on her winning even if she was 5'2 with the body she has.

These guys aren't growing any muscle in the first place, on top of south asian athletes from more reasonably sized populations getting bullied by white women in terms of physicality and records despite very likely having better resources, exercise, nutrition, funding etc poured into them. So these urban indian men are already at a disadvantage pound for pound genetically, and they widen the the already gaping chasm in physicality by being very sedentary and having a carb heavy diet.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .... For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-22, 22:55
Points: 6,436, Level: 34 Points: 6,436, Level: 34 Points: 6,436, Level: 34
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

How about Jennifer Aniston? I'm always interested to hear your takes.
The Following User Says Thank You to jagger1 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-22, 05:50
Last Achievements

Girl Re: What female celebrities do you think would be amazing wrestlers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagger1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How about Jennifer Aniston? I'm always interested to hear your takes.
I think she looks in amazing health and shape for a 50 year old.

Tbh she would have more trouble contending with urban indian men around her age than with the young ones. Because the former had a way more hands on childhood whereas the college going urban youth is way more sedentary and soft. She would beat both of them but atleast the urban indian men her age would make her work for it.

She would absolutely mop the floor with most urban indian young males tho, except the tiny section of them who actually make use of their youth and get some exercise. This is a very tiny number though.
The Following User Says Thank You to .... For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-22, 10:39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by .... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think she looks in amazing health and shape for a 50 year old.

Tbh she would have more trouble contending with urban indian men around her age than with the young ones. Because the former had a way more hands on childhood whereas the college going urban youth is way more sedentary and soft. She would beat both of them but atleast the urban indian men her age would make her work for it.

She would absolutely mop the floor with most urban indian young males tho, except the tiny section of them who actually make use of their youth and get some exercise. This is a very tiny number though.

Ok sure, Jennifer can do high kicks and has practiced some fitness boxing and martial arts (no combat). I don't think she would mop the floor with the indian urban youth. Granted you never know, she has great flexibility and is stronger than most woman her age, so maybe a little training she can come out on top.

She does seem to have a strong desire to "show the boys" though. Plenty of teasing male co-stars and a surprisingly number of roles where she strikes below the belt. Rumors of the claim some of them actually felt sore the next day. I think she would give it a 100% which is a plus on her side.

Wrestling match? She could very well win given how she exercises. If she gets those sexy legs of hers around those dudes necks, match over. I could see her doing this to one of those Indian urban youth guys...

Those guys have no fighting spirit and are weak. But on the other hand, she's in her 50's and has no true combat training. Don't get me wrong, I'm certain she wouldn't hold back and is capable of winning. If the legs don't get him to tap, then low blows will.

As a side note, I don't think Angelina Jolie would do as well in wrestling. Jolie is a worlds above Aniston in terms of acting chops, but in physical might Jennifer wins (at least at this point in time).

And to close the post...

Last edited by jagger1; 29-Sep-22 at 11:29. Reason: Better reasoning
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagger1 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-22, 11:09
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagger1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Ok sure, Jennifer can do high kicks and has practiced some fitness boxing and martial arts (no combat). I don't think she would mop the floor with the indian urban youth. Granted you never know, she has great flexibility and is stronger than most woman her age, so maybe a little training she can come out on top.

She does seem to have a strong desire to "show the boys" though. Plenty of teasing male co-stars and a surprisingly number of roles where she strikes below the belt. Rumors of the claim some of them actually felt sore the next day. I think she would give it a 100% which is a plus on her side.

Wrestling match? She could very well win along with given how she exercises.

Stiking match? Unlikely, unless she hits them where it hurts.
The youth facing her look like this for the most part:
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_20220928-002726.png (1.35 MB, 28 views)
Old 29-Sep-22, 11:34
Last Achievements

Her legs aren't just for show. And those guys look weak to be sure. Still not 100% convinced.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagger1 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-22, 12:09
Last Achievements

Quote:

Her legs aren't just for show. And those guys look weak to be sure. Still not 100% convinced.
They also usually struggle with 10 reps of 3kg dumbbells when they try out a gym.
Old 29-Sep-22, 22:23
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Courtney Cox, whose character on Friends, was remarked to have "freakish strength" by other characters on the show. All the marks of some kind of inside joke that found its way into the script, more than once I believe.

Television show Friends star Courteney Cox is a long-time practitioner of karate. She trains several times a week, feeling empowered by the practice and loving the strength that it gives her. Initially desiring to train for the benefit of self-defense, Cox became hooked and has been an avid martial artist ever since. She even shared her passion with friend and costar Jennifer Aniston, who now practices martial arts with her husband. Jennifer Aniston moved on to a different form of martial arts known as Budokon, which she enjoys for its cardio and upper body strength benefits.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:

Tags
celebrity, indian, mixed wrestling, models, strength