Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Aug-22, 19:03
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Evolution of My Marriage to Carmen

I have to say I love the writing and detail you are taking with this story!! It's so easy to visualize what is happening. Also a big fan or the realism of how this is playing out. Yes he was in military shape at a point in his life but that was years ago so it only makes sense she would be in far better shape now. On a personal opinion I never really like adultery or cheating even if you have completely dominated the other person. I'd have rather she pegged him than that but that's just me the story is still great. I will say I'm now kind of hoping for a part 4 where that was his final straw and he either leaves and starts working out or he stays but hides it with oversized clothes that he's decided to become a beast and beat them both. Now even if the story did go that way there's still how it played out like he still lost to both, or beat Brian but still handedly lost to his wife, his wife barely pulls out a win, or he really does beat them both.

If this story does continue with more femdom or some twists I look forward to what you have next.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-22, 19:30
Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40
Last Achievements

We Can Do It Re: The Evolution of My Marriage to Carmen

Great chapter! I loved the addition of the pics to reflect some of the holds!
The Following User Says Thank You to elroy62 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-22, 11:14
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Where is part 3 if you have posted and it is approved? I can't see it sorry
Old 30-Aug-22, 12:39
Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24 Points: 3,341, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark don [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where is part 3 if you have posted and it is approved? I can't see it sorry

Part 3 is on page 2. When it was approved, it was still dated from when I submitted it.
Old 30-Aug-22, 15:11
Points: 1,143, Level: 13 Points: 1,143, Level: 13 Points: 1,143, Level: 13
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Brilliant 3rd part. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Freddy101 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-22, 16:30
Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have to say I love the writing and detail you are taking with this story!! It's so easy to visualize what is happening. Also a big fan or the realism of how this is playing out. Yes he was in military shape at a point in his life but that was years ago so it only makes sense she would be in far better shape now. On a personal opinion I never really like adultery or cheating even if you have completely dominated the other person. I'd have rather she pegged him than that but that's just me the story is still great.
Why does she need to peg him in order prove her dominance? She has already proven who the stronger one is by wiping the floor with him.

Quote:
I will say I'm now kind of hoping for a part 4 where that was his final straw and he either leaves and starts working out or he stays but hides it with oversized clothes that he's decided to become a beast and beat them both.
That would be one way. But, if he does it just to win her back, that would only validate her act of cruelty and infidelity. "Yes, honey, now I see you were justified to betray me, oh what a fool I have been."

No, if he truly wishes to take his balls back from her, he needs to confront her and give her a chance to repent. And if she refuses, he leaves. He just leaves everything behind with only his wallet, the clothes on his back, a briefcase with his important papers, as much cash as he can stash in an offshore account before she can rob him in court, and he drives off.

And, to make sure she knows he means business, he leaves the keys to the house and the garage door opener on the kitchen table with a note that reads, "I won't be needing these anymore. Or you."

It may not be as flashy and dramatic as a mixed wrestling brawl intense enough to make the Heavens tremble but, it will tell her under no uncertain terms he is not going to smile upon her disloyalty like the bitch she sees him as. It takes strength to do that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legLover232 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-22, 17:14
Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28
Last Achievements

This is jaydubb's cuckold story. That means John does not have the spine to do anything that would upset Carmen.

Quote:
Note: This is my first run at a story. It has a few twists and turns in it that might be considered unusual for this board. I tried to shorten it a little to get the action going a little more quickly, but I can get a little long winded. I wanted to eliminate the first match which is MvM. But it really was essential to what is in my head for the overall story. I hope those that read it will enjoy. There will be at least 3 parts to the story

That just means jaydubb can't show why Carmen married John, but he's all too glad to show you why Carmen wants to cheat on him.

Last edited by blackice225; 12-Sep-22 at 17:33.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackice225 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-22, 17:19
legLover232
This message has been deleted by legLover232. Reason: I just realized I was making an unnecessary correction. This reply is a redundant one.
Old 15-Sep-22, 14:58
Points: 3,742, Level: 25 Points: 3,742, Level: 25 Points: 3,742, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Absolutely without a doubt one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Can’t wait to read the next chapter, hopefully with some overhead lifts?
The Following User Says Thank You to finlay For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-22, 17:55
Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18

My God, this John character was such a punk.

It's a little hard to feel sorry for him when the truth of the matter was practically hitting him in the face with a baseball bat the entire time. The red flags were waving all over the damn place and still he refused to see.

Well, I suppose I can sympathize with him up to a point. When you're in love with someone, you want to look for reasons to trust them and to believe they are not betraying you, pero por Dios! There comes a point where you have to accept the truth and do something about it.

Also, did any of you guys notice how Carman gave herself away even in the fashion she provided her husband his mouthpiece and helmet? On both occasions, she tossed those pieces of fighting gear to him.

Her respect for her husband had already sunk to such an abysmal degree, she couldn't even bring herself to bring the over the gear to him. Like she was afraid she would get loser cooties by her hand touching the gear while it came it came into contact with any part of her husband's flesh, no matter how brief that shared contact would be. Yow, wow, fucking wow!

Last edited by legLover232; 16-Sep-22 at 01:43.
The Following User Says Thank You to legLover232 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-22, 18:55
Points: 978, Level: 12 Points: 978, Level: 12 Points: 978, Level: 12

Very well written
The Following User Says Thank You to affinajoseph For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed boxing, mixed wrestling