Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jan-20, 12:58
Points: 4,553, Level: 28 Points: 4,553, Level: 28 Points: 4,553, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Rage reviews

Had a session with her today, was a lot of fun. Tried my best to be competitive at the start but after a few minutes I was left helpless on the floor at her mercy the entire session.

She was easy to communicate with to setup the session, did exactly what I had asked for in the session and was very friendly when not trying to squeeze my head off.

My face, abs, and throat all still a bit sore, nice reminders of my utter humiliation vs her.

Only thing I forgot to ask was her to take a few victory pose photos over me at the end.

Highly recommended, I will session with her again if the opportunity arises.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joebloggs For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-20, 15:04
Points: 4,868, Level: 29 Points: 4,868, Level: 29 Points: 4,868, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemnas19 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I didn't want to share this experience for personal reasons but she really deserves all the praise I can give her, so here's my 3rd session with her.

We met at the Fight Pulse Live Event in November, I booked an hour for a competitive/domination session. Unfortunately while I was there I received terrible news from home. I decided to not cancel, since it wasn't possible for me to fly back home on short notice, but ultimately I began to panic just before the session. She found me panicking and God, she really helped me. She immediately tried to make me comfortable , she even went downstairs (2 floors on the venue) to fetch me some water and she was willing to cancel the session (I had already paid). I got better, we waited a few minutes and then we started as agreed.

I booked competitive, but I think she immediately understood that I had lost any will to fight for real so she played with me. She was in control for 99% of the time, her top control is really amazing, and she kept transitioning and submitting me with a perfect flow. She didn't use the same exact submission twice, I don't know if it's a habit of her while doing a semi-competitive session but heck, I enjoyed that detail. She really likes to use her thighs, her reverse headscissor is a weapon of male destruction! After 25 minutes of owning me, while going easy (so humiliating!) we switched for domination.

I had asked in my emails to experience for the first time bondage, she was already prepared. I tried to fight back a bit to not end up like a chicken, but that was my destiny. Once i was all tied up she started to pose, mock me and scissor me. I had asked for foot domination but I wasn't really in the mood to worship her. She respected that and found other ways to make me suffer with her feet. After this complete domination she used her signature split pose, I knew I couldn't take anymore so I asked her to untie me.

I found myself exhausted but I was happy, she managed to let me forget about all the problems I was going to face back home so easily. We laughed so much during the session, her personality is the thing I truly admire as a fan.
We talked a bit, I handed over a gift I had bought for her, she really deserved it. You can see it on her Twitter, it's the drawing she's using as profile picture for the moment! It makes me so happy to see it every time I see her posting something <3
So, she's skilled, mean on the mats and a kind person when needed. I truly admire her and I can't thank her enough for what she did.

On a side note she made me tape the session for free, don't know is she changed her policy in the meantime. Here are some pics!

Thank You @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!
Great review glad you had a good time. Love her splits too
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ionian For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-20, 23:06
Points: 4,232, Level: 27 Points: 4,232, Level: 27 Points: 4,232, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Wonder Woman Re: Rage reviews

Just been looking at a few posts in regards to how much @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] charges for sessions and whether it is too much.

Now for me, it wasn't a problem before I got to wrestle her last year and in truth when I did have the session with her, to me, she was worth every single amount of what I paid her for the session
The Following User Says Thank You to aid For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-20, 10:52
Session Wrestler
Points: 5,951, Level: 32 Points: 5,951, Level: 32 Points: 5,951, Level: 32
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

I charge pretty standard session rates, for Europe it's usually 250 euros per hour, with discounts for sessions starting from 2h and more. But there's always a chance to catch me on some event for less than that, or just get a shorter session if my rate is out of someone's budget. For far away locations outside of Europe it's usually a little bit more as I am traveling across the world to get there. The guys who complained about it are the same guys who wanted me to session with them in Australia bellow my standard rate, like for 300 aud, which is around 180 euros, for 1hr session. Or like this one prick from down under who I gave discount to, just for him to go and write a really bad review about me, that luckily I got taken down as everything he wrote was just blatant lies and insults. Experiences like that make me very hesitant to give anyone discounts anymore, but if I'm having fun with you and there's no immediate client afterwards, I never watch the clock too precisely. Luckily good guys who are more than happy to pay my rate are in majority, and couple of pricks here and there are nothing but a mild annoyance. So CHEERS and THANK YOU to all you good boys!

Moving on to more constructive and nicer topics, I have some new travel dates to share with y'all

Just a little edit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyscissors [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She charges about €500/hr this tour.
Nonsense. Unless you mean 500 AUD which is around 300€...
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Rage Shieldmaiden; 18-Feb-20 at 11:01.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rage Shieldmaiden For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-20, 10:55
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage Shieldmaiden [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I charge pretty standard session rates, for Europe it's usually 250 euros per hour, with discounts for sessions starting from 2h and more. But there's always a chance to catch me on some event for less than that, or just get a shorter session if my rate is out of someone's budget. For far away locations outside of Europe it's usually a little bit more as I am traveling across the world to get there. The guys who complained about it are the same guys who wanted me to session with them in Australia bellow my standard rate, like for 300 aud, which is around 180 euros, for 1hr session. Or like this one prick from down under who I gave discount to, just for him to go and write a really bad review about me, that luckily I got taken down as everything he wrote was just blatant lies and insults. Experiences like that make me very hesitant to give anyone discounts anymore, but if I'm having fun with you and there's no immediate client afterwards, I never watch the clock too precisely. Luckily good guys who are more than happy to pay my rate are in majority, and couple of pricks here and there are nothing but a mild annoyance. So CHEERS and THANK YOU to all you good boys!

Moving on to more constructive and nicer topics, I have some new travel dates to share with y'all
Please come to India.
Old 18-Feb-20, 11:02
Rage Shieldmaiden
This message has been deleted by Rage Shieldmaiden. Reason: wrong topic
Old 18-Feb-20, 11:14
Session Wrestler
Points: 5,951, Level: 32 Points: 5,951, Level: 32 Points: 5,951, Level: 32
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

It is very unlikely I will ever go to India to session. I would want to visit that country on my holidays, not on the work trip. You have a better chance to meet me if you travel to wherever I offer sessions that's the most convenient to you.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 18-Feb-20, 11:44
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage Shieldmaiden [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It is very unlikely I will ever go to India to session. I would want to visit that country on my holidays, not on the work trip. You have a better chance to meet me if you travel to wherever I offer sessions that's the most convenient to you.
That's the saddest and most disheartening thing I've ever heard from you. You've broken my heart. I definitely wanted to have a session with you. But I can't even think of traveling out of country now.
Old 18-Feb-20, 14:00
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Nonsense. Unless you mean 500 AUD which is around 300€...
Ah, explains that whole mess then.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Feb-20, 09:35
Banned
Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22
Last Achievements

This is my 4th session with @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I'm a regular now 😂

I gifted myself a trip to Berlin, so I could sightsee and meet her at her studio. Booking was a bit harder since she's so busy and always around the world but she always kept in touch and we managed to come to an agreement.

We met at her place, and the session started. I asked for competitive, but since I'm untrained and rather weak for her it's more like a playground. She used all her skills to make me regret my decision, focusing on submitting me many times with her thighs, foot chokes and smothers. I really love her transitioning to an hold from another, while keeping top control. I was in a Reverse Figure 4 and before I could comprehend what was happening I was locked in a tight painful (but safe!) armbar. Her trash talk is always so on point, I tried to talk back a bit and she punished me even harder for that. A killer reverse headscissor, her favorite hold, which made me really wonder why I traveled so far to get owned. The match slowly turned into a complete domination, she started to not let go me after a tap and started asking to beg for mercy and kiss her feet (of course it was all agreed beforehand!). I tried to resist, but she's really mean when she wants to. After a tight camel clutch I had to surrender and started to worship her foot. That wasn't enough of course, I had to prove it and the foot domination started. She rubbed them on my face, making me swallow, kiss and lick 'em for so long. After a long humiliating round the match was over.

I booked 2 hours so we had still time left. I asked her to realize a fantasy of mine, a strip Gi beatdown match. She was wearing a Blue Gi with Gloves and she was allowed to punch and kick. Whenever she gets a point , she takes off a piece of clothing and when the strip ends the match is over. She unleashed a fury of kicks and punches (no headkicks, safe!) on me, making me regret to even be born. Submissions flowed, I was too tired to resist as "much" as I did before. Armbars, headscissors and even chokes. Of course she decided to ignore some submissions or the match would be over in an istant. There's a particular moment in which I managed to lock her and tried to smother her with my hand. Biggest mistake ever. She got free and punished me so much for that silly try. When the match ended, she dominated me yet again and even tied me up with her belt. 2 hours of absolute carnage.

I agreed to let her film this session, you can see it on her store which was released yesterday! I'm not an handsome man but I think the clips are good, she's so awesome !

Now I'm already booking my 5th session and she promised to make me tap like I've never tapped before... Yikes!

Here are some photos!
Old 15-Mar-20, 18:09
Points: 770, Level: 10 Points: 770, Level: 10 Points: 770, Level: 10
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

I met Rage for the second time recently and felt compelled to write something that would hopefully help any guys (or girls) who were considering booking a session with her.

Booking is always easy and hassle free and Rage is fantastic at answering any questions you may have, and communication/directions on the day are also first class. Unfortunately I don't live in a main city so I always have to travel for sessions but both times that I've caught up with Rage she has based herself in convenient, easy to find locations with excellent spaces for wrestling.

When I met her for the first time she immediately put me at ease with her smile and sparkling personality - Rage loves what she does and her enjoyment is infectious. I guess what i'm trying to say is that if you're nervous, you shouldn't be. This second time was different for me as when she met me at the door it was like catching up with a friend - albeit a friend that was more than likely going to kick my ass in a few minutes time!

After a quick catch up it was on to the mats where I always request a competitive, semi-comp session. I really enjoy the work-outs and the rolling around side of the fun but if you want Rage to just dominate you, she would be more than happy to to do so! Now the last time we met, I hadn't sessioned for a couple of years, my days of wrestling were long behind me and I'd only booked because I'd been waiting for Rage to visit for a long time and didn't want to miss out. I'm a small guy, perhaps the same size as Rage, and thought that I'd lose but I'd last the two hours no problem... I was wrong... Rage destroyed me! But in a really good, 'must come back for more' kind of way!

As mentioned, I do get more fun from being at least semi-competitive for part of the session so I decided to stay out of retirement for one more match, hit the gym for a few months, get back in shape, and return for a more even re-match. So here we were a few days ago, face to face and ready to roll!

I'd made things slightly more complicated for Rage this time because there are a number of holds that Rage uses which I like to experience, and some that I enjoy less - each to there own - I would very much advise you to download some of her movies and decide for yourself what you would like to experience as she is skilled enough to accommodate special requests with ease. I think the greatest compliment I could give was that Rage not only wrestled the new, fitter me, into the ground again - but the session flowed between the holds that I'd requested so freely that you would never have guessed that she was even having to think about it.

And the session itself? I won't spoil the fun for anyone but I will say that you just can't prepare for someone like Rage who does this so often and makes every effort to improve her own skills in her time off. I'm a qualified personal trainer so I know plenty about fitness but she is so, so fit!!! Even though I'd been doing plenty of cardio, she knew exactly what to do with me in the early rounds that would crush my stamina, get me out of breath, and allow her to completely dominate me for the entire second half! I was helpless by the end and the best thing was - I was loving it again!

If you like scissor holds, this girl will crush you into oblivion. If you want her to pin you down against your will, she'll do that too. If you want her to stretch your limbs, push your flexibility, no problem. And she'll do it all with a playful smile and devilish look in her eye that will tell you that she's always totally in control.

My second session with Rage was going to be my last ever, but how can I leave it there? I'm really enjoying my own fitness journey again and i'm now planning to session in parts of the world that I've never been to, including taking on the champ in her own back yard!

I hope that the session industry treats her well and for as long as she's wrestling, i'll be in a gym somewhere looking forward to Rage once again proving that I'm still not fit enough!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LetsHitTheMats For This Useful Post: