Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jan-19, 03:34
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: Woman controls man in presence of another Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeric [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just sponsored 2 matches with Fight Pulse with the other lady acting as the referee. Zoe vs Luke and Vanessa vs Luke...pins only.
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , thanks for sponsoring those two matches. I glanced at the preview pictures and thought it was a very credible scenario.

I really like the idea of extra women at my wrestling scenarios. In the simplest case, they encourage each other on. In more aggressive cases, they can team up with each other against you.

In my best matches, they urge each other to be more cruel, perhaps much harsher than they would have been by themselves. Since I weight my prizes to the degree of just how rough the women go, the one who doesn't want to leave any money on the table will urge the other to go big before they go home. Also, if someone else is telling you to slap that person silly, it must be okay. Right? If the other girls are saying to keep going, and really make him cry this time, that that's what he wants, well it really must be acceptable, or even good.

Find a couple females to push you together. Let them rationalize together, and tell each other that anything they're going to do to you is going to be okay.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-19, 14:50
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I asked a lady/part time dominatrix out who wound up being gay and not interested in me in that way, but we became pretty good friends for a while. I invited her to watch a session against a lady who kicked my but and it was a lot of fun. She was rooting for me, cause she liked me. She was nice, but she still enjoyed watching it and she told me later that she totally got why I was into it.

I wasn't into being watched when I was younger though I was always into wrestling 2 or 3 ladies at the same time. My 3rd session was against 2 ladies at the same time and that was great.

Now I'm very much into the whole being watched by other women. It's a little tricky to arrange, but lots of fun. I did a live match at an event once and that was a blast. The audience made it better. That sounds weird, but it was lots of fun wrestling before a small crowd.
Old 29-Jan-19, 04:43
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , thanks for sponsoring those two matches. I glanced at the preview pictures and thought it was a very credible scenario.

I really like the idea of extra women at my wrestling scenarios. In the simplest case, they encourage each other on. In more aggressive cases, they can team up with each other against you.

In my best matches, they urge each other to be more cruel, perhaps much harsher than they would have been by themselves. Since I weight my prizes to the degree of just how rough the women go, the one who doesn't want to leave any money on the table will urge the other to go big before they go home. Also, if someone else is telling you to slap that person silly, it must be okay. Right? If the other girls are saying to keep going, and really make him cry this time, that that's what he wants, well it really must be acceptable, or even good.

Find a couple females to push you together. Let them rationalize together, and tell each other that anything they're going to do to you is going to be okay.
Spot on analysis of this situation. In these sponsored matches, the female referee counted the pins to 10, slapped the mat to signal the pin, and then said "pinned" to finalize the result. Those who enjoy this topic would really enjoy those two matches.

I hope that Zweig can do something like this again down the road. That all depends how well those matches sold I would guess. A must for pin fans and fans of this particular topic.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-19, 05:14
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal6 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
getting head scissored by a girl facing her crouch and passing out while everyone laughing and cheering her on.

Prior to that Kick and judo throws
Happened to me. Not fun at the time. Great later
The Following User Says Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-19, 03:26
Points: 20,621, Level: 62 Points: 20,621, Level: 62 Points: 20,621, Level: 62
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,866 Times in 721 Posts

Totally agree, the hottest thing ever! What is even hotter is bondage wrestling where she ties him up in presence of another woman. Like a match where Blaze ties up a weaker guy with ropes in front of Axa Jay. Or where Lara humiliates and hogties the guy in front of a couple female photographers. Or Veve Lane tying up and gagging him in front of a female camera operator! Wrestling, domination and bondage in front of a female observer is very hot!
The Following User Says Thank You to shepinhim For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-19, 18:42
Points: 49,550, Level: 97 Points: 49,550, Level: 97 Points: 49,550, Level: 97
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 16,659 Times in 871 Posts

In my experience I see this one stripper who scissors me, she wanted to see me get scissored by another dancer but I would have had to pay for 2 dancers in this vip room. I didn't want to pay for that.
Old 23-Aug-19, 18:49
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gte [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
but I would have had to pay for 2 dancers in this vip room. I didn't want to pay for that.
What? lol Are you crazy? Not only do you get another girl to watch you get an additional scissor session for $20 with an amateur. The fact that the other girl picked her out herself makes it 10x hotter. What a waste of an opportunity!

Also,my own experience, had an ex GF sit behind me on the couch and headscissor me in front of her friend. She squeezed until I tapped out. The other girl just sort of smiled. She didn't seem to think much of it lol
Old 23-Aug-19, 19:29
Points: 2,825, Level: 22 Points: 2,825, Level: 22 Points: 2,825, Level: 22
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovanzi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Agree
I agree 100%!
Old 24-Aug-19, 04:33
Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I love seeing my wife overpower guy friends of ours in front of their wives/girlfriends. It’s not ever full on wrestling or scissors, but things like the Wall Sit Challenge (which my wife holds the current record for at our gym) or leg wrestling, or leg presses. A while back she beat one of our meathead friends at leg presses, and since then it’s become a favorite topic of conversation and sometimes experimentation with our couple friends. I love seeing a guy admit defeat to her, especially in front of his wife or GF, even if it’s just a wallsit contest.

Obviously, my friends know I don’t fair any better against her, but I don’t want them to see it lol. I think I might be a narcissist with a humiliation fetish lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Suede_shoes For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-19, 16:52
Points: 49,550, Level: 97 Points: 49,550, Level: 97 Points: 49,550, Level: 97
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 16,659 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by poochie22 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What? lol Are you crazy? Not only do you get another girl to watch you get an additional scissor session for $20 with an amateur. The fact that the other girl picked her out herself makes it 10x hotter. What a waste of an opportunity!

Also,my own experience, had an ex GF sit behind me on the couch and headscissor me in front of her friend. She squeezed until I tapped out. The other girl just sort of smiled. She didn't seem to think much of it lol
I usually go to that strip club with a budget, less than $500 and the 15 minute room is $125 topless or 250 for half hour topless or $175 for nude 15 min and 350 for half hour nude.
Getting scissors from that one dancer is good though cause I don't feel brave enough to actually set up a session with a regular session provider.

Ugh, I hate being single sometimes!
The Following User Says Thank You to gte For This Useful Post: