Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 30-Jan-14, 02:09
Banned
Points: 4,296, Level: 27 Points: 4,296, Level: 27 Points: 4,296, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Hobo gets choked out!

I don't like how this forum and society as a whole look down on crackheads/hobos just based on what they are. Nobody bothers wondering how these people ended up where they are in the first place. Their life is full of misery. But instead of looking for other non-violent alternatives to improve their situation, we cheer for the people that pick on the ones that have nothing in life. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MWlover For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-14, 02:20
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWlover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't like how this forum and society as a whole look down on crackheads/hobos just based on what they are. Nobody bothers wondering how these people ended up where they are in the first place. Their life is full of misery. But instead of looking for other non-violent alternatives to improve their situation, we cheer for the people that pick on the ones that have nothing in life. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
There`s a time and place for all that. But not while the guy is picking fights in the park He`s lucky somebody didn`t beat the crap out of him.

He got picked on by a hot young girl. It`s the kind of thing we all want to see here. That has nothing to do with the kind of help you are talking about.

Besides, the dude was groping her while she was choking him and even afterward. He wasn`t fighting back too hard that should tell you something.

Last edited by bruce911187; 30-Jan-14 at 02:28.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-14, 02:30
Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theWrestlerman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She would make a good session wrestler? Lol what? She would probably be freaked out by yoyr comments if anything.
She has the courage to confront a drugged out, belligerent, crackhead,nutcase face to face for nothing in the streets and choke him.IMO, she might not mind making 300$ an hour to wrestle, and might be good at it. If the 1 in several billion chance that she reads the posts on this forum, I would apologize to her, if that offends her.

The forum is malevsfemale.org, a mixed wrestling site.Mixed wrestling is pretty much 100 % of the topic of this forum and why the forum was created. Maybe you are in the wrong place?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a1275a For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-14, 02:43
Banned
Points: 4,296, Level: 27 Points: 4,296, Level: 27 Points: 4,296, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1275a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She has the courage to confront a drugged out, belligerent, crackhead,nutcase face to face for nothing in the streets and choke him.IMO, she might not mind making 300$ an hour to wrestle, and might be good at it. If the 1 in several billion chance that she reads the posts on this forum, I would apologize to her, if that offends her.

The forum is malevsfemale.org, a mixed wrestling site.Mixed wrestling is pretty much 100 % of the topic of this forum and why the forum was created. Maybe you are in the wrong place?

Not all girls doing martial arts plan to be session wrestlers, they just want to defend themselves or they're just passionate about these sports. I'm sure most female martial artists would be freaked about the idea of men paying money to women to get beat up. It's a mixed wrestling fetish forum, but let's be real here.
The Following User Says Thank You to MWlover For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-14, 02:46
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There`s a time and place for all that. But not while the guy is picking fights in the park He`s lucky somebody didn`t beat the crap out of him.

He got picked on by a hot young girl. It`s the kind of thing we all want to see here. That has nothing to do with the kind of help you are talking about.

Besides, the dude was groping her while she was choking him and even afterward. He wasn`t fighting back too hard that should tell you something.

True,he got off easy. If you make a habit of getting in peoples faces and threatening them (and you pick the wrong person to mess with), he could of ran into someone with a conceal carry permit & get shot, or someone just flat out knock his teeth out and beat his ass.
The Following User Says Thank You to a1275a For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-14, 02:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWlover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not all girls doing martial arts plan to be session wrestlers, they just want to defend themselves or they're just passionate about these sports. I'm sure most female martial artists would be freaked about the idea of men paying money to women to get beat up. It's a mixed wrestling fetish forum, but let's be real here.
I wrestled Julie Squeeze and afterwards, I walked her to her rental car, because she wanted to avoid guys just like that guy in the video! This lady went right up to that lunatic, face to face and choked him out. She really has a lot of courage. I just think she could be a good wrestler, if she wanted to. Lol, she is really not afraid to get in a real fight with a nut.

Last edited by a1275a; 30-Jan-14 at 03:06.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a1275a For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-14, 06:02
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

A hobo? I think Jeff Williams just found his next stars for Shefights II...
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-14, 06:20
Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32
Last Achievements

He was mentally ill. If he used crack it wasn't shown. He looked confused and nobody was seeing him as a threat. People were just sitting there not even paying attention. She was no hero. She wasn't even a vigilante. If you guys think she's sexy then that's on you. That's your personal desires coming through. I'm thinking some of you never lived or worked in a city. People like that guy are not uncommon. Usually they're provoked and picked on because people find power in abusing others who are unable to fight back. Not all mentally ill people are on crack either. I'm not going to drag this debate on because it's not worth my time to do so, but that woman in my eyes is disgusting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adelaide For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-14, 11:00
Points: 12,675, Level: 48 Points: 12,675, Level: 48 Points: 12,675, Level: 48
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,187 Times in 81 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
He was mentally ill. If he used crack it wasn't shown. He looked confused and nobody was seeing him as a threat. People were just sitting there not even paying attention. She was no hero. She wasn't even a vigilante. If you guys think she's sexy then that's on you. That's your personal desires coming through. I'm thinking some of you never lived or worked in a city. People like that guy are not uncommon. Usually they're provoked and picked on because people find power in abusing others who are unable to fight back. Not all mentally ill people are on crack either. I'm not going to drag this debate on because it's not worth my time to do so, but that woman in my eyes is disgusting.
Man, you seem to ignore the fact that the guy was the one who provoked others! He can be mentally ill or a crackhead or anything else; as long as he's unpredictable he's potentially dangerous to other people. What if he nips out a knife and stabs you in the chest? You never know.
He deserved very well what he got. And he can be happy that his teeth didn't get kicked down his throat.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girlpower For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-14, 13:20
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Man, you seem to ignore the fact that the guy was the one who provoked others! He can be mentally ill or a crackhead or anything else; as long as he's unpredictable he's potentially dangerous to other people. What if he nips out a knife and stabs you in the chest? You never know.
He deserved very well what he got. And he can be happy that his teeth didn't get kicked down his throat.
"mentally ill" can mean a lot of things and has a lot of variance. The guy appeared to know what he is doing to me. So "mentally ill" I doubt it in the sense that he knew what was going on and he knew what he was doing. Thus he is accountable to recieve his consequence.

The young girl is beautiful and he tells the girl he let her do it to him. Given the way he gropes her while she chokes him and afterward I believe he did let her. I think he loved the experience just as I would have.

Let the tree huggers complain that he was abused they are the true mentally illed
Closed Thread

Tags
rear naked choke