Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-May-20, 07:39
Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,221 Times in 6,815 Posts
Default Can we find a permanent home for 'Lists'?

Hi Zweig and all.

I've just been working my way through the "Women Breaking Necks" thread looking for the post that contains the latest updated attachment. This is how Doc Block posts his lists. Elsewhere - in Wrestling and Fighting Art - there's another guy who updates his list (Anime Headscissors or whatever) by having it typed in the post itself rather than attached. I think Doc has another thread somewhere, and Dennis Dune(?) works on something similar. Those are the ones that immediately spring to mind.

I was thinking about putting my own list of Headscissor scenes together for my thread on that subject, but then realised how quickly it would disappear onto previous pages if I didn't keep re-posting (whether I had anything new to add or not).

I hope that's enough for you to understand what I perceive as the problem. That said, I'm not so clear on the solution. I wondered if we could have a 'Sticky' thread somewhere (in General Discussion?) to hold such lists. But I suppose that would only ease the problem rather than remove it, because each update would still require a new post and the lists would be mixed together. Is there any other way we could create a home without opening a new Forum - which I agree would be over-the-top.
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-20, 17:53
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Can we find a permanent home for 'Lists'?

Working on it
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-20, 19:12
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Can we find a permanent home for 'Lists'?

I made the first post editable indefinitely for specific members in the Discussion and Videos forums. Please try now.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: