Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Under Akela's Feet.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-210.

Old 25-Aug-19, 06:22
Points: 9,072, Level: 41 Points: 9,072, Level: 41 Points: 9,072, Level: 41
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Male ego?

Quote:
Originally Posted by class37 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The more I get beaten the more I want. Reference the Lea chewing gum thing, that's inventive and truly dominant which I love. Especially if it's spontaneous like that. I just had a session with Miss Lina which was very 'on the edge' and very violent. I was getting thrown all over the room and choked a lot and passed out at one point. Lina showed no remorse at all. Saying it was my own fault. I sometimes wonder what the long term health effects are.
I don't think I'd want that in a relationship as it could wreck your life in all kinds of ways. I like to be in control in my everyday life (single)
I've seen too many friends fucked-over by dominant women to want it for real..
BTW sometimes I win a fight, but I don't book her again!
Wow, Miss Lina from Bournemouth? She is that strong and vicious?

Did you book something like that or she just explode with all that bashing out?

Yeah, I can imagine long term health effects with this, of course, it won't kill you if you had it like 1-2 times in life.

But guys like Jay from Scissor Foxes and few also, I can bet that their life is already much shortened and that some possible brain damages are there very soon.
Old 26-Aug-19, 02:18
Banned
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There is something completely different wrestling a girl who is playing along and one who thinks they can beat you. The reality of wrestling such a dominant woman who you have an intimate relationship with is much different than the fantasy.

Before my wife it was always kind of a role playing game with any girls I wrestled and they would play along and it was more intimate than a match since I could easily beat any of them if I tried.

My wife has that same sort of A-type and egotistical personality but in my situation she is a much better wrestler than me and can back up all her trash talk as she has won ever match we have had. You are lucky in that you win against your girlfriend as trust me when you lose over and over to a dominant and strong woman it truly fucks with your mind and ego.
Ask your wife if she still has any respect for you and would she have still married you has she known that she could kick your ass. Unless you are rich the answer is probably not.
Old 26-Aug-19, 02:31
Points: 6,586, Level: 34 Points: 6,586, Level: 34 Points: 6,586, Level: 34
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

She beat my ass plenty of times before we got married as well as some other boyfriends. She doesn’t think less of me because it is more that she is abnormally skilled and strong at fighting and would beat most men. She cares more about intelligence, personality and humor than having some guy who can beat her ass in a fight.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to haymaker For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-19, 03:16
Points: 26,592, Level: 71 Points: 26,592, Level: 71 Points: 26,592, Level: 71
Activity: 55.9% Activity: 55.9% Activity: 55.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 6,404 Times in 809 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunch1980 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ask your wife if she still has any respect for you and would she have still married you has she known that she could kick your ass. Unless you are rich the answer is probably not.
Surely most girls wouldn't keep as a couple with a guy which they could beat, however, there are girls that I think that would stick together with the boy in this case.
Old 26-Aug-19, 04:03
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgorWittmann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Surely most girls wouldn't keep as a couple with a guy which they could beat, however, there are girls that I think that would stick together with the boy in this case.
Even though there are general characteristics of gender roles and how men and woman act and relationships between them, there are always individual characteristics and every relationship is different. My wife is feminine in many ways in how she looks and acts but some of her personality has definite masculine characteristics. I have always been attractive to women who in some way have this masculine perspective which is probably partly how I got in a relationship with a woman who is a much better fighter than me and can dominate me physically.

My wife's perspective on fighting is very masculine and she is very egotistical about it. I think for her it would be difficult to accept a relationship with a guy who could beat her in a fight, much like how men view losing a fight to somebody as embarrassing, she would also perceive losing as embarrassing and would want to avenge any loss instead of just accepting she is a woman and is supposed to lose to men. To a certain extent being able to beat me is safer and more comfortable to her ego than the more typical scenario of expecting the man to win.
The Following User Says Thank You to haymaker For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-19, 07:16
Banned
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Even though there are general characteristics of gender roles and how men and woman act and relationships between them, there are always individual characteristics and every relationship is different. My wife is feminine in many ways in how she looks and acts but some of her personality has definite masculine characteristics. I have always been attractive to women who in some way have this masculine perspective which is probably partly how I got in a relationship with a woman who is a much better fighter than me and can dominate me physically.

My wife's perspective on fighting is very masculine and she is very egotistical about it. I think for her it would be difficult to accept a relationship with a guy who could beat her in a fight, much like how men view losing a fight to somebody as embarrassing, she would also perceive losing as embarrassing and would want to avenge any loss instead of just accepting she is a woman and is supposed to lose to men. To a certain extent being able to beat me is safer and more comfortable to her ego than the more typical scenario of expecting the man to win.
This is fascinating stuff. If you dont mind me asking who is better looking, has a higher education, and makes more money?
Also what are your respective ages and racial or ethnicity backgrounds?
Old 26-Aug-19, 14:03
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

My wife is definitely more attracted to personality than looks. She is really pretty and she has a strong looking body and big boobs so has this highly sexual aura, and I would say I am ok looking. I know people might see us and think it is odd that we are together sometimes but we have very compatible personalities.

Of the guys she dated most were just ok looking and some were maybe a little below average. She tends to think really attractive guys are usually more egotistical and not her type as she likes more intellectual and thoughtful personalities and need to have a similar sense of humor to her.

I have more schooling but she is an incredibly hard worker and successful and finances are not an issue, we basically share our money and have different joint investments going on so neither of us really cares about who makes more. I am about 3 years older than her and around 40 and we are both white.

Of the guys she dated that I knew I actually think I was a little more athletic and stronger than them as most were pretty dorky. I know for a fact that she would have easily beat any of them in a fight. Her first boyfriend was actually a very attractive and athletic guy from what she told me and she blew up on him and beat the shit out of him in a fight.

It is hard to explain but she is almost psychotic when she fights in terms of how competitive she is and her personality. When we wrestle my attitude is that I would like to win but to her it seems like life or death in that moment. Our physical strength is somewhat similar but she can just turn the switch and get in fight mode and she seems to be able to naturally harness her adrenaline and so she seems much stronger than me when we wrestle.

She grew up fighting her older brothers almost every day and I guess she just naturally learned how to fight and harness her strength. I can in no way match her intensity when we wrestle and she is more flexible and has much better technique and body control so being that our physical strength is somewhat similar, it is actually quite a mismatch. Anyway, part of her identity and her ego is that she is this strong and tough chick and so it is hard for me to imagine her being with a guy where she would feel they could beat her in a fight.

Last edited by haymaker; 26-Aug-19 at 15:05.
Old 26-Aug-19, 17:57
Points: 6,914, Level: 35 Points: 6,914, Level: 35 Points: 6,914, Level: 35
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

This competitive spirit seems quite odd indeed! Did she beat her athletic ex-boyfriend in a fight? Probably he was just scared of hurting her...ok, I know how it sounds like, but if my GF was so competitive and emotional I would just take a bit of beating to calm her down. Has she any formal training (sorry if I ask that again), because in that case her behavior is even more peculiar
The Following User Says Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-19, 18:49
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

She has no formal training but has an insane amount of natural ability, and is also just really strong, especially the core, hip and leg strength that are used in wrestling. She says she fought hundreds of matches with her brothers when she was a little kid so it is kind of just how her brain is wired in terms of this natural fighting ability and attitude.

We actually don't wrestle anymore because it was damaging our relationship that she was always beating me. Like I mentioned it didn't make her think less of me but it did effect my own ego and self-esteem.

We never got beyond wrestling and if we actually fought full on I would definitely just take the beating and not fight back as I would be legitimately scared of her. When I wrestled her the more I fought back the worst the physical and emotional toll so usually just accepted was going to lose and was more like semi-comp to fantasy as competitive matches got out of control and I didn’t end up winning any of those anyways. She turns into a different person when she fights and goes all out and I don't think she can always control how aggressive and angry she gets and she kicks and punches way too hard for it to be safe when she is out of control.

Yes, she claimed she beat her ex-boyfriend in a fight. I never met him and only have her word but no reason for her to lie to me. He took taekwondo lessons and she said he was messing around and showing off and taken her lightly and he maybe thought they weren't really going to fight and basically wasn't ready for her to full on assault him. She said he was a jerk and would have no problem hurting her but she knew his routine and timed a perfect kick to the liver when he was messing around with a back kick. He basically had his breath taking away and by the time he realized he was in a real fight she was on top of him and beating the shit out of him and it was too late for him to do much against her, so he just begged her to stop but she kept hitting him anyway. She found the incident more embarrassing about her inability to control her anger and being young and stupid and being with a guy she hated than something she wanted to brag about.

Her personality and ability is definitely peculiar in this way as you basically feel like you are fighting a man against her and it is completely different than my other experiences with any other females. The way she perceives it comes from such a masculine perspective that it is hard to reconcile with her feminine looks and it really fucks with your head.

Last edited by haymaker; 26-Aug-19 at 20:41.
Old 28-Feb-20, 11:15
Points: 8,767, Level: 40 Points: 8,767, Level: 40 Points: 8,767, Level: 40
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grappler86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes that was the reason that made me change my mind. But the strange thing is that, for now, I cannot figure myself anymore as a victim in a mixed wrestling scenario, even with other girls. Seems that she really pulled out my dominant side with her attitude

Uptade: after a year, the situation remains stable...I don't date her anymore, but I still can't see myself as a "victim" anymore...I still like wrestling but I like to be the dominant one. I can't say if it's temporary, forced (cause her bitchy attitude pulled out my dominant side) or if I have always been this way and simply misunderstood the fascination for strong athletic women for the desire to be dominated. After all I never liked sessions, despite the great names I had sessions with...a psychologist that I saw told me that she thinks I've never really been a submissive, and that I found pleasure at the idea of giving pleasure to a strong woman, but I always liked the idea to see other men being dominated. I guess she is right, that makes sense.