Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-May-12, 21:15
Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,232 Times in 473 Posts
Angry "Beaten By Girls" ad

Yeah, this post is regarding that huge attention getting ad on the forum page, and I'm not too happy about it. First of all, this is mainly a mixed wrestling forum, I don't want to see an ad about all that femdom crap. I visited the website and mixed wrestling is probably the least of the website's interest. It's mainly ballbusting and other crap. Plus, I don't like the picture placed in the middle of the ad, what the fuck is that?!!

Oh and I scrolled down the website and I found a preview of some woman drowning a guy in the bathtub. Seriously? We all have share a common interest, mixed wrestling and probably a little femdom, but not that kind of shit, that's just fucking weird. Someone, please consider taking that shit off the front page and consider placing an ad of a decent mw site, we are all fans of mixed wrestling here, and would be glad to see an ad of a new MW studio, but please not that shit. Please excuse my french
Attached Images
File Type: png 1.PNG (283.0 KB, 738 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scissorgasm For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-12, 22:04
Points: 5,857, Level: 32 Points: 5,857, Level: 32 Points: 5,857, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Default Re: "Beaten By Girls" ad

Agreed

Enough said
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frankcapua For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-12, 22:50
sleepinbin

i agree to an extent, in that i hate the banner - but i would remind scissorgasm that this forum is part mixed wrestling but also part femdom. that said i could probably ignore it if it werent for the central image - of a guy's gaping mouth with cigarette ash being dropped into it - being so visually unpleasant. if this is gonna be the banner it should at least focus on a hot girl, not some bloke!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-12, 23:16
Last Achievements

Angry Re: "Beaten By Girls" ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepinbin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i agree to an extent, in that i hate the banner - but i would remind scissorgasm that this forum is part mixed wrestling but also part femdom. that said i could probably ignore it if it werent for the central image - of a guy's gaping mouth with cigarette ash being dropped into it - being so visually unpleasant. if this is gonna be the banner it should at least focus on a hot girl, not some bloke!
Exactly!! Just advertise the hotgirls on your banner, leave the weird shit out for the people who actually visit the website. I think i'm going to leave the forum for a while (or atleast until that awful banner's gone)
Old 24-May-12, 23:32
Points: 6,183, Level: 33 Points: 6,183, Level: 33 Points: 6,183, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I like mixed wrestling, mixed boxing, and mixed fighting. I like some BB, and some femdom, depending on what it is. I love womens legs and feet, but I hate it when they're wearing socks or sneakers. That shot on the right of the guy licking a socked foot kinda makes me shudder.

The site looks like it has some decent stuff on it, but I agree the banners not the greatest.

I'd be willing to make a banner for free, showing more mixed fighting and wrestling.
Old 25-May-12, 00:17
Last Achievements

Angry Re: "Beaten By Girls" ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedWrestlingFanBoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like mixed wrestling, mixed boxing, and mixed fighting. I like some BB, and some femdom, depending on what it is. I love womens legs and feet, but I hate it when they're wearing socks or sneakers. That shot on the right of the guy licking a socked foot kinda makes me shudder.

The site looks like it has some decent stuff on it, but I agree the banners not the greatest.

I'd be willing to make a banner for free, showing more mixed fighting and wrestling.
You seriously should, these guys are really advertising the wrong things to the right people, they don't even showcase the mixed wrestling in that stupid banner. They have ALOT of potential customers, they suck ass at advertising techniques
Old 25-May-12, 04:17

I've seen the videos on the site. A few of them I love, especially the ones featuring great session wrestlers like Dia Zerva, Cheyenne Jewell, and Electra. Only think I dont like is that they get old after a while because that same guy in it never fights back. He just stands there. They have some of the best foot worship and humiliation scenes out there, if only the had those scenes after a match, that would be perfect.
Old 25-May-12, 04:32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've seen the videos on the site. A few of them I love, especially the ones featuring great session wrestlers like Dia Zerva, Cheyenne Jewell, and Electra. Only think I dont like is that they get old after a while because that same guy in it never fights back. He just stands there. They have some of the best foot worship and humiliation scenes out there, if only the had those scenes after a match, that would be perfect.
They have Dia Zerva?!! See, the sight actually seems decent now, I would've never knew that because their shitty advertising strategy, it actually repelled me from the sight, adverse affects.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorgasm For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-12, 05:17
Points: 7,404, Level: 36 Points: 7,404, Level: 36 Points: 7,404, Level: 36
Last Achievements

The somewhat unrelated ad is rather out of place here... Ain't gonna knock the idea as I know there are folks into that sort of thing, but it's rather irrelevant to the subject matter of this board. Granted, we do have a decent femdom section, but this is, after all, "Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum".

All in all, a sorry replacement for the shoutbox...
Old 25-May-12, 05:19
Last Achievements

Unhappy Re: "Beaten By Girls" ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by drrty_dawg69 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The somewhat unrelated ad is rather out of place here... Ain't gonna knock the idea as I know there are folks into that sort of thing, but it's rather irrelevant to the subject matter of this board. Granted, we do have a decent femdom section, but this is, after all, "Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum".

All in all, a sorry replacement for the shoutbox...
Well said man, well said. I'm really starting to miss the shoutbox