Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Apr-22, 05:50
Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18 Points: 2,062, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Bet With The Girls Softball Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice225 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why am I doubting you? Because this story has the boys as the protagonists and the softball girls as the antagonists, which is weird for this site. Usually, those roles would be reversed with a wink and a nod because we already know the ending.

You are outside of your and this site's comfort zone. You expect me to believe this story will be some cheesy Disney movie where the boys overcome the rampant bullying of the girls and strike back only for both sides to negotiate a truce and work to improve their abilities for next season?

That spells "If you don't like my politics, don't buy my book. Problem solved." to me. All that from me doubting your ability to write a story where the males are the protagonists? All you had to do was write a good story and prove me wrong. This just says you're going to double down and break the protagonists just because they're male and it's expected.
Lmao what stories have you wrote? I just don’t get what ur tryna accomplish here, like do you feel smart now or something? Read something else and chill w the negativity.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hillnr01 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-22, 09:15
Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice225 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why am I doubting you? Because this story has the boys as the protagonists and the softball girls as the antagonists, which is weird for this site. Usually, those roles would be reversed with a wink and a nod because we already know the ending.

You are outside of your and this site's comfort zone. You expect me to believe this story will be some cheesy Disney movie where the boys overcome the rampant bullying of the girls and strike back only for both sides to negotiate a truce and work to improve their abilities for next season?

That spells "If you don't like my politics, don't buy my book. Problem solved." to me. All that from me doubting your ability to write a story where the males are the protagonists? All you had to do was write a good story and prove me wrong. This just says you're going to double down and break the protagonists just because they're male and it's expected.
What exactly is it you're trying to prove, besides being a dickhead?

He can write his story however he wants to, you saying he can't just screams entitlement
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boxingstop For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-22, 09:40
Points: 3,670, Level: 25 Points: 3,670, Level: 25 Points: 3,670, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Just ignore the trolls - always the ones that have never tried to put something together themselves that feel the need to complain about getting other people's time for free.

Your stories are very well written, and with the different series you've done, there's a good variety of female characters which is not easy to do!
The Following User Says Thank You to wrassle14 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-22, 11:32
Points: 3,485, Level: 24 Points: 3,485, Level: 24 Points: 3,485, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Why arent the guys pictures also shown
The Following User Says Thank You to Folkstyle1 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-22, 20:54
Points: 4,475, Level: 28 Points: 4,475, Level: 28 Points: 4,475, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
... except you didn't "buy" anything. It's free.

You're basically trying to bully them into writing the story you want with this "bet you can't" stuff. You want a different type of story? Then you write it. Don't criticize those who try.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wash3185 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-22, 22:15
Points: 2,288, Level: 19 Points: 2,288, Level: 19 Points: 2,288, Level: 19
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Keep writing your style mate. Your fans like it and those who don't can read other stories on the site. I'm not a fan of the criticise the author mentality when it isn't constructive. They do this for free and to provide us with entertainment
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wwefemdom For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-22, 13:25
Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,552 Times in 216 Posts

Good story Josh. I found that most of the critics are people who only criticize, but if you look at their profiles -- they never posted any of their own work. You know the old adage, "Those who don't,,,criticize." Keep up the good work.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, foot domination, smothering, wrestling